Resource Shrang's meme team collection (5k thread)

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Fireburn

Hello fuckers. I haven't made an RMT in a while, and since I'm reaching my 5k I decided I may as do something pretty awesome. Seeing as I'm known for building stupid gimmick teams, I think it's high time to I put together a collection of my favourite. To be honest I was going to do an animal team collection all the way back in XY, but I made so many stupid animal teams that it would have taken way too long to write it up. I have made a lot of meme teams through the generations, so there's no way I'll be able to get through all of them. Therefore, I'll only put teams that have actually seen some sort of success AND are some of my favourite. Most of them are absolute garbage. Also, since these are mostly the teams I made on PS, I don't have many gen 3 and 4 gimmick teams (most of them are actually serious teams), so I'll start with the BW2 and beyond. I'm also slowly on the "quitting Pokemon" phase. I'm still going to try and play when I can, but my new job demands so much time and effort out of me I'm too drained to play Pokemon most of the time.

Just a note, I'm not intending this to be an RMT where you all nitpick the shit out of it. You can make small suggestions, but seeing as these are all gimmick teams, I think it's pretty safe to say that they're far from perfect. This is especially the case for some of the old gen teams, since no-one really plays XY any more and there's literally no reason to go and change things.

If you have any requests of teams that you've seen me use that aren't on here, don't hesitate to request it. I might not be able to find it though.

Gen 5 meme teams:
Gen 5 was sort of my prime, IMO. I made a bunch of very usable teams and I almost felt I could do whatever I wanted and it would still be pretty workable. It was also the time when trickroom, Sweep and Hugendugen were all around and there was plenty of ideas being bounced around for troll teams. I had a lot more concept or meme teams back on PO, but that was lost when I moved computer. I have two teams from BW2 which I'd like to share here though. These two teams have the most absurd concepts behind them but for some reason they just work, and I've definitely defeated good players with these. These are of course, my Charizard team (which I RMT'd for my 4k post but for some reason has been cleared from Smogon and I can't find the link any more) and my Hydro Spam team. I've also RMT'd the two horses teams which for some reason have also disappeared from Smogon, but I really cbf talking about them again so if you want them, feel free to PM me and request them.

Charizard team:

Groudon @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Ninetales @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sunny Day
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Sleep Talk

King Charizard (Charizard) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Xatu @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Grass Knot
- Roost
- Heat Wave

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 28 HP / 228 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Mirror Coat
- Counter
- Safeguard

Since I've RMT'd this team before I'll make it quick. It looks like a completely ridiculous team but I swear to God it works - especially against teams with Choiced Kyogres on them. The idea is to trap Kyogre with Wobbuffet while the sun is up and keep sun up for the rest of the game. Then, demolish opponents with the physically defensive CB Ho-oh (which hits semi-hard while being amazingly tanky), or just belt the shit of your opponent with Scarf Charizard, which is fucking hilarious. It does run into trouble with any team with Tyranitar or Deo-A on it, and you really need to make a good call around Dialga, but fuck this team actually wins against a lot of BW2 teams.

Hydro spam:

Omastar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse

Kabutops @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Low Kick

Floatzel @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Low Kick
- Ice Punch
- Switcheroo

Again, this team looks like it has absolutely no synergy, and it's quite matchup-reliant, but it's so mindlessly good vs offensive teams that if you know your opponent hardly runs stall (which come on, is not that common in BW2), you can pull this out and go to town. Against HO or rain offense teams, you literally just send in Kyogre for rain, and just spam Water attacks until everything dies. It's literally that simple. Some of these HO teams have incredibly flimsy water switch-ins or even those that have a bulky water resist would get overloaded (eg Giratina-O, Dialga) after throw you two of your attackers at them. After that they just die horribly. Even against Palkia, if you feel you can actually just spam Water moves against the rest of the team, you can even send Kyogre at it and weaken it as much as possible and then kill the rest with your other Water attackers.

This team runs into problems when you're up against stuff like sand stall, to an extent rain stall, or HO teams that use RP Groudon (which wasn't actually that common in BW2). Sand stall pretty much just walls you if they have Gastrodon. Rain stall still needs to be careful because they don't want to accidentally switch their Ferrothorn into a banded Low Kick, but mostly does well against Hydro Spam. SD Ray is also annoying and you really need to play your cards right and either just hit it really hard as it sets up so it dies to LO recoil, or you're going to have to be a bit more varied and predict its switch-in. Against sun teams, you also need to be a bit more nuanced, try to catch the Groudon switch-ins by double switching - their Palkia will only take 1-2 Water Spout or Ice Beams at most, after which you can just start sacking your attackers to Groudon and then coming back in with Kyogre to have a free kill.

XY meme teams:

As you all know, XY was the half-gen where I spent like 90% of the time memeing. I made like 20 animal teams so there's no way I'm going to post them all here. I'll just paste one animal team, a country team (which I also have 4 of them), and the amazing Chatot team. If you want one of the other teams, just PM me for it.

Birds:

Bat Bird (Gliscor) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Taunt

King of Avians (Ho-Oh) @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Sleep Talk
- Whirlwind

Annoying Bird (Shaymin-Sky) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish

Blackbird (Yveltal) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch

Kamikaze Bird (Talonflame) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Surfin Bird (Latias) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpD / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Roar
- Recover
- Draco Meteor

I picked birds over the other animals because it was probably the one that consistently won the most out of all the other ones yet still had a clear meme to it. Horses probably did better overall, but looked more like a legit team. Anyway, at least in XY, birds actually did pretty well. The most important thing obviously is to keep rocks off, and Gliscor is actually not bad for that as its Speed is higher than the common 90. For Deo-S leads you'd try and stop it via Scarf Skymin, but I never got that many flinches which was annoying af. Rockceus totals this team, and pretty much the only way to even kill it is either via Skymin or Toxic it with Latias. Otherwise, if you can clear their Flying-resist, it was always extremely satisfying to just Tailwind with Talonflame, Healing Wish with Skymin and bring in Ho-oh for the win. This team is a bit different of a flavour to trickroom's BW2 bird team, and that's because Defog is available in gen 6, so you can play a bit more defensively.

List of other animal teams: Horses, snakes, monkeys, rabbits, dragons, fish, bugs, mice, cats, bears, frogs, cows, pigs, butterflies, multiheaded species, stuff that cause encephaltitis, Lion King

Other random theme teams: Boys team, girls team, inanimate objects

Chatot:

Shuckle (F) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sticky Web
- Toxic
- Encore

Gothitelle (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Rest

Groudon @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge

Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Thunder Wave

Chatot @ Leftovers
Ability: Tangled Feet
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Chatter
- Encore

Arceus @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Overheat
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

This team is actually hilarious and Chatot is broken af under Webs. I'm actually not kidding. It's like Swagger but actually does damage. With Webs down, Chatot outspeeds the most common Defoggers in the tier and confuses them with Chatter. It's not that difficult to say, switch into EQ from Groudon or something, Encore it, get a Sub, and confuse something. It can then proceed to Sub down and fish for confusions and then boost with NP. Chatot has actually swept a team with a full health Eleceus on it, which is broken af.

Otherwise, there really isn't much to this team, it's a pretty bog standard Webs team.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uberssuspecttest-154841001 <= Chatot sweeps Eleceus

Team Germany:

Heil! (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Wurst (Palkia) @ Lustrous Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

Gas Chamber (Weezing) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Clear Smog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Flare Blitzkrieg (Blaziken) @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Low Kick
- Flare Blitz

Berlin Wall (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Draco Meteor
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

U-boat (Kyogre) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Scald
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

This is easily my most politically incorrect team ever lol. Other than the fact that has a Heiling Registeel (see the gen 4 sprite), this actually looks just like a regular XY team at the time, tbh. It's pretty easy to play, has checks for most things in the metagame at the time and all-round very stable. I was considering whether I should use this or team Australia, but this team is just too precious to not put on here. I've definitely had people get angry at me because of the nicknames. Oh well!

Other country teams: China, Russia, Australia, Japan

ORAS meme teams:

Pelipper team:

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Recover

Blissey @ Shed Shell
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Toxic

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Recover

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Circle Throw
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Ice Beam

I personally like the placement of Poliwrath much more than the fact that I built a team around Pelipper for this one, but this team is much more well known as the Pelipper team rather than the Poliwrath team, unfortunately. Pelipper is a rather fun mon to use in ORAS, although Mantine is probably better in SuMo (Pelipper has Drizzle now, which might be an extra reason to use it). Poliwrath is probably one of my more brilliant ideas since the team was weak to both Primal Kyogre and Darkrai, and it walls both of them (unless either of them uses Thunder, which would make me quite sad). This team was built quite a while before the defensive Groundceus became popular, which is why I have SD on here. Defensive Groundceus probably fits much better on here - I could also consider something like Grassceus since this team isn't really scared of Fire move P Dons.

Druddigon team:

BROKEN (Druddigon) @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Glare
- Dragon Tail
- Taunt

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Careful Nature
- Play Rough
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch

Latias @ Soul Dew
EVs: 204 HP / 128 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Roost
- Defog

Arceus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast

This is probably my favourite out of all my ORAS meme teams. Druddigon looks so stupid yet it's surprisingly effective. With Mold Breaker and a Roseli Berry, it will always be able to set up Stealth Rock against Magic Bouncers. Against Mega Sab, Taunt it so you don't get burnt by WoW, and vs Mega Diancie, you paralyse it while taking ~40% from Moonblast, then set up SR. You even do quite well vs many Defoggers. You'd lose to Lati@s and Giratina-O (unless you paralyse them on the switch), and vs Supportceus, you'd paralyse them, set up SR and then Taunt their subsequent Defog. Druddigon is actually surprisingly bulky - I've seen it take a +2 Moonblast from GeoXern at full health with Roseli Berry active. Dragon Tail is used as the filler option so shit doesn't set up on you for free. The rest of the aims to take advantage of the fact that you have nearly guaranteed Rocks - which is why I have an Double Dance Primal Groudon set and GeoXern set that don't have coverage for Ho-oh.

Gen 7 meme teams:

Z-moves are probably the biggest goldmine of gimmicks I've seen so far in my entire time playing competitive Pokemon. I know most Ubers players have gotten over Z-moves and their supposedly limited utility, but I really disagree with that. I'm still finding new Z-move-based sets to fuck around with nearly every week. Sure, they mostly end up being shit, but hey, you're never going to find something good if you don't try it, and you won't try it if you don't have the imagination to keep thinking about them.

The main theme behind my gen 7 meme teams usually follows two categories, or both: 1) new applications for Z-moves and 2) cheesing Primal Groudon for pave the way for Kyogre or Xerneas sweeps. This was sort of a thing I tried really hard to do back in ORAS as well, but in gen 7 you have so many more options, with the buff to Dugtrio and introduction of Z-moves. I have quite a few teams revolved around this now. In this collection, I've highlighted two of them - one team has an Arceus forme lure out Primal Groudon to free up Kyogre, the other has a Kyogre set freeing up an Arceus forme.

Fireceus + CroMono-Ogre:

Arceus-Fire @ Firium Z
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Roar

GUESS WHO'S BACK (Kyogre) @ Blue Orb
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 192 Def / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Focus Blast

Rayquaza @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Air Lock
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Aqua Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

So this team was made with the consultation of our foremost expert of Fireceus use, Aurora. IIRC it was Fireburn and Soviet that gave her the idea of Firium Z, so kudos to them too. Anyway, +1 Inferno Overdrive OHKOes slightly less bulky Primal Groudons and does at 70-80% to bulky ones. This paves the way for Kyogre to do things more freely. Originally, this had a ScarfOgre on it, but after seeing that this team was stall-weak af, I decided to change to the infamous CROGRE. I've actually noticed quite a bunch of stall teams these days actually have very little defense against a last mon mono-boosting Kyogre, probably because Primal Groudon easily covers it, and because of this, no-one runs that shit any more. Well, GUESS WHO'S BACK. With Fireceus taking out Primal Groudon, CROGRE is free to have its fun, especially vs defensive teams that can't kill it easily. Of course, if I'm going to go the trouble of luring out and weakening/killing Primal Groudon, I may as well take full advantage of it by using GeoXern too. I wanted to run the standard Ice Beam on last move for Fireceus too, but felt like I needed a GeoXern check, so Roar came in to clutch phaze in the case that Forretress can't take it (which is most of the time).

Fireceus + Kyogre might look really weird, but they actually work really well together. It's kind of like rain Volcarona back in BW2. Fireceus can do the aforementioned luring of Primal Groudon, but it also threatens lots of Pokemon that check Kyogre, namely Ferrothorn. In exchange, Primal Kyogre switches into Water-moves.

Solrock:

Solrock @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Psywave
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
Careful Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Fang

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail
- Rest

Giratina @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic
- Rest

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

I love Solrock. It's such a perfect troll Pokemon. I just wished we had more Flying or floating Rocks because our current collection sucks since they're all quite frail. Fortunately for Solrock, it actually got a decent buff to its bulk, which means it's better than ever to check fliers and P Don. Psywave gives it good consistent damage as it's weak af and you might get burned by Sacred Fire or Lava Plume in the process. This is pretty much almost a bog standard stall team with Solrock in it. With Solrock switching into Ho-oh, Groundceus is even more potent as a defensive Pokemon. I reckon I could replace Defog on Gira-A and put it onto Groundceus since I'm not pressure by Ho-oh as much. As a replacement I could probably run like Protect or Dragon Tail on Gira-A to better handle Kyogre, which this team is easily pressured by.

Icium-Z Kyogre + Eleceus:

Kyogre @ Icium Z
EVs: 176 HP / 252 SpA / 80 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Blizzard
- Thunder

Arceus-Electric @ Zap Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder
- Aromatherapy

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail
- Swords Dance

This is the 2nd P-Don-cheesing team. This time, I'm using CM Icium Z Kyogre. +1 Subzero Slammer does similar amount of damage as Z-Fire Blast from +1 Fireceus. Instead of using an Arc forme to bust out P Don for Kyogre, this team uses Kyogre to lure out and kill P Don for an Arc forme. Eleceus is probably one of the Arc formes that got shafted most by P Don, and it pretty much destroys balance by itself once P Don dies or has lost about 80% of its health.

This team also employs the use of Lando-I as an offensive P Don check. Obviously it's not sturdy in the slightest and won't take invested special hits from Donner at all, but it can pretty much take any physical attack and threaten it out for free Stealth Rock. HP Ice does like 40% to Giratina-O, which is pretty good because if you can threaten to 2HKO it after it's come in once.

Return of HOgia:

Return of HOgia (Lugia) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Multiscale
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Aeroblast
- Psyshock
- Earth Power

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Icicle Spear
- Rapid Spin
- Shell Smash

Arceus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Magic Coat

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder
- Aromatherapy

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail
- Swords Dance

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Dragon Tail

So if you saw this team initially, you'd probably think "LOL HOgia team noob" right? Calm Mind Lugia with Z-Aeroblast is actually kind of powerful. It's certainly not winning prizes in power (in fact it's closer to weak ass Ekiller), but it has enough power where it counts. Originally, this team was supposed to use Lugia to break down Yveltal and let Specs Lunala kill things. That ended up being quite weak to Lunala itself, unfortunately. Still, CM Z move Lugia is actually quite a blast to play with, especially if you make your opponent think you're dumb for bringing HOgia.

Shoutouts:
- Sweep: Sweep is like Kim Il Sung. He's our Eternal President of Ubers. Even though he's not here any more, he's always our Eternal President. Long live Sweep.
- trickroom: Probably the greatest Ubers player ever. Not only did he have great tourney results, he was also one of the greatest meme creators in the community, unlike the stick-in-the-mud players we have now :(
- Aurora: Probably my favourite person on Ubers/PS. Isn't much to say, really.
- Fireburn: Good work keeping the Ubers community together for so long, God knows how fucked up the place becomes sometimes.
- Hack: I'm pretty sure we don't like each other very much, but still an extremely competent tier leader and player so that makes it all good.
- Nayrz: Hard working semi-TL, not much to say really
- @Pomman: I refuse to call Pomman Aberforth. Still a great dude, lives like 70km away from where I live so you're probably the only dude on PS and Smogon that I can actually go talk to IRL. Apart form Poppy, I suppose but God knows where I can go find him.
- Iris: Fantastic DPP Ubers player, almost got me back to obsessing over DPP again, but alas that didn't happen
- SparksBlade: Probably my favourite mod in the PS room. If we ever drop an RO I'd totally want #SparksBlade
- WreckDra: Always enjoy talking to WreckDra. Thinks a lot like I do and likes a lot things that I like. Was also a great mod when he was active on PS.
- Aqua's Swirlix: Another great PS mod and person I enjoy talking to.
- Minority Suspect: Great person to talk about ADV Ubers to and a good player in general.
- Haruno: Probably the most chill mod on Ubers
- Level 56: You're a great manager man, sorry I wasn't able to contribute much to our team
- soviet: Used to get on my nerves a lot, but is a great dude now
- March Fires: Kind of like the Absdaddy that still plays, very enjoyable to interact with
- @Mr 378: One of the main inspirations for me to play ADV Ubers and have an interest in old gen metagames, you have introduced an amazing new world mate
- Chloe: AG RO is also quite active in Ubers room, also Aussie
- Krauersaut: Love you my fucking 3 year old kid.
- absdaddy: Where did you go? You played all the metagames I liked playing!
- hyw: Good luck on pre-med man. Always fun to play against
- @Magsy: Annoying at times but at other times very funny and good to talk to
- Hugo Barringon: Great new-blood in the community, was great testing teams with you in UPL
- Bomber: Thanks for doing most of the heavy lifting in UPL, was also great pleasure in testing teams with you
- Antacool: Fellow meme user - haven't seen you around lately hope to see you more often again soon
- @Cranham: Love talking about DBZ with you
- Transcendent God Champion: Good luck on book sales man
- @Anikrahman1995: Good to play BW2 you on the odd occasion
- @Colonel_M: Old school Ubers player, great to talk to you as always
- Lord Outrage: Amazing player and hilarious dude. Have the best outbursts
- polop: Awesome old school player, miss you man
- Dilwar: Missed having you around
- @Melee_Mewtwo: https://i.gyazo.com/eedcc2c5c889475d99886b8fc1400803.gif

Others in Grand Helix Fossils who unfortunately I was too busy to participate and therefore talk to:

Others I haven't forgotten but I either don't know well enough or cbf writing individual shoutouts for:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)