ShinyRatatta's ART

Hey all. I'm not as good as most of you, but i am going to give it my best (:

I draw on a notepad, and then take a picture of it, because i cannot draw well on my computer.

This is a drawing to prove to you guys that i have some (a teeny weeny) bit of talent:

My biggest dilema is that i never know what to draw. So i was hoping you guys could help with that (:

Suggestions pwease.

It looks better than anything I could draw :P You'll get better as you draw more.
The one thing that I think would probably make your picture better is shading. It has pretty much none.

Try a Typhlosion <3

And here I thought I was the only one who couldn't think of things to work on.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
That looks pretty good but tbh it kind of looks like you traced it. Regardless, I'm sure you'll get better. It just takes some time.

Well, i didnt... are you saying i should aquire some style?
Try addidng your own flair to it. Your own style, not some other artist's.

And shading works wonders...it made my own art go from mediocre to borderline good. You can't expect to get any better at it unless you practice.

Otherwise, that's not a bad Charizard at all.

It's better than what I can do! xD Post more, I really do enjoy these (your arts and other threads).
Try addidng your own flair to it. Your own style, not some other artist's.

And shading works wonders...it made my own art go from mediocre to borderline good. You can't expect to get any better at it unless you practice.

Otherwise, that's not a bad Charizard at all.
Thanks guys!
Keep the suggestions coming please (:

Try picturing the where light source is coming from. Where the shadows are being cast to. Have a good idea of the depth of your subjects.

If that doesn't work, use other pictures as references until you get it right. And keep at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)