Serperior

Poison moves without STAB on a pokemon desperate for coverage screams desperation...

It should just stick to its 3 main sets that make it stand out over other grass types: Fast Screener, Contrarian Leaf Storm and Coiler set.

As far as Hidden Power go, I ask myself "what is more likely to switch in and wall me? A steel type or a dragon?" Well, to me it feels like steels are a bit more common. Also, seeing how it's a rather steel+dragon-oriented metagame, the use of HP rock feels foolish.

A tweeked sub-seeder:

Serperior
Ability: Overgrow/Contrary
EV: Spe: 252 SpD: 252 Def: 4 or 236 Speed/252 SpDef/20 HP
Item: Leftovers

Substitute
Coil
Leech Seed
Dragon Tail

Dragon Tail as well as Leech Seed benefits from Coil in some way and the SpD is maxed 'caus we attempt to boost defense (right?). Speed is maxed in order to outspeed things (I haven't been doing any cals) and wimsicott can't touch you behind a sub. Dragon Tail anything you can't seed back to their balls.
You should only need 236 Speed if you're running a positive nature to out-pace base 110's. Therefore allowing a tad more overall bulk. If you want to add more SpDef, add 20 EVs to HP, and just negate the Def EVs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)