Seeking submissions for Smogon's Discord invite screen

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We've just been approved as a Discord partner, which means we have the ability to add custom art to our invite page.

The art will fill the area around the central "invite" box seen in the screenshot above. Here is a .PSD to give you an idea of the constraints/dimensions. Anything that does not match these dimensions will be warped/magnified upon upload.

The art should either be Smogon themed or competitive Pokémon themed. Ideally, it will include Koffing somewhere.

Thank you!

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We've just been approved as a Discord partner, which means we have the ability to add custom art to our invite page.

The art will fill the area around the central "invite" box seen in the screenshot above. Here is a .PSD to give you an idea of the constraints/dimensions. Anything that does not match these dimensions will be warped/magnified upon upload.

The art should either be Smogon themed or competitive Pokémon themed. Ideally, it will include Koffing somewhere.

Thank you!
I'm interested in illustrating something for this, but I'm not the fastest artist, particularly for a relatively large image like this. Can you provide a deadline?

Pent

dumb broad
I'm interested in illustrating something for this, but I'm not the fastest artist, particularly for a relatively large image like this. Can you provide a deadline?
I'd like to as well, but I need to know a deadline too. I have a bigger project I'm currently working on that is more prioritized to me than smog work, but I wouldn't mind putting it aside as long as it isn't needed very soon. Since I'm apart of the discord group as well as Fell, I think it'd be good if more details were provided Stellar. You could also possibly switch all the submitted artworks once a month to give everyone a fair opportunity at being highlighted (as long as it isn't non-serious artwork.) We also need to know what to feature, whether it be Koffing or some other Pokemon.

Sorry if this is too serious or straight-forward, I mean no harm.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
There's honestly no hard and fast deadline. I'd like to have something usable in about a week or so, but until then I can just whip up a placeholder. I'm fine with rotating out any submissions every so often so all of them are used as well. Honestly, you have pretty much full artistic freedom with the content of the splash screen as long as it is Koffing/Pokémon related and somewhat appropriate for a competitive Pokémon site.

Thanks for the interest displayed so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)