Board Game Secret Hitler 1

Wait i guess we haven't played res together zorbees i really thought we had.

Anyway I've played a ton of that game too and yeah a sample size of votes with evidence is important but arbitarily wheeling the vote around (while giving people a reason to do this) when everyone is completely uninformed is bullshit. The only thing you should be thinking about is who you potentailly want to be reading in the case of a 50-50 and any table talk at the time. Now that we have shit to work woth we'll have bigger problems than simply deciding to stall.

Maybe in Avalon that shit is more important cause you have informed town trying to interact but I'm a hardened vanilla+plot cards player and this is very similar to that.

Also lightwolf I think zorbees fascist tries to say he pulls 3 F cards if he actually does so I'm inclined to agree with the 7-9 count most of the time.

Yo not that it matters but has the result of zorbees illegitimate investigation come in yet?

You may want to take that into consideration, exploudit, before nominating.

Yo not that it matters but has the result of zorbees illegitimate investigation come in yet?

You may want to take that into consideration, exploudit, before nominating.
Oh, too late I guess :( But in fact, zorbees didn't say what his investigation was (it's not like we can trust anyone in this though but just for the info)

EDIT: but even then actually there's no difference in what zorbees says as I can't nominate neither you nor him

Yeah i mean it's useful to hear what he says cause he'll start making connections that will eventually undo him but the fact that he isn't even trying to get that info out there should tell you something.

You are also in a 50/50 so you have every reason to commit to a read on lightwolf to prove yourself and solve the game not hang out while you decide whether to lie or not.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mean I've never played this game before, Lightwolf has watched this game being played, IDK about anyone else. But Lightwolf's logic on counting the cards, etc from that other post made sense, so if people with experience in this game think it is right for me to share, I will share.

Blazade suppose I got lightwolf as liberal. Are we supposed to just elect him as chancellor every time? I feel like that isn't the right strategy but idk. I haven't thought about it enough

I mean if lightwolf is trustwoethy presumably that puts all lies on the other party which is very good. There are term limits to chancellors to prevent abuse of this but this is clearly beneficial and the fact that I have to explain that should say something to the rest of you.

Because you're smarter than that lol and you don't have me convinced.

In res you out your clears instantly too so they can go on missions, there's little difference.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
anyways

i read the rules about term limits
i also had a thought about the fascists: they already know what lightwolf is either way, so the fact that i had to announce publicly who i was checking pretty much invalidates the fact that the fascists will play differently if i don't reveal my result

lightwolf is liberal

LightWolf

lightwoof
I really don't get why zorbees would hide that result. Even with only a basic understanding of the game, one should easily realise that a public liberal IS only beneficial to winning. It means we can force me into a presidental position every time I'm within the first 3 options, it means I can be executive ordered to be the president safely, it makes me the ideal chancellor that we could trust. Naturally this is ignoring the fact zorbees and I are both fascists. Either way, I do not like zorbees' unwillingness to share a clean, especially if he is basing it on res experience(this is p much lady of the lake, and you never hide lady of the lake results...). There is no secret communication option(cough, if you are private messaging stop cough) therefore zorbees asking opinion on sharing could easily be used to get help from his fascist mates.

That being all said, Blazade has been getting off way too easy from this exchange capitalizing off of zorbees' res shtick.

LightWolf

lightwoof
That is a possible scenario that had to be acknowledged for the sake of transparency. It'd be disingenuous of me to present this scenario only as me being clean and zorbees considering framing me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)