Tournament RUPL WEEK 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Can this thread's (and future weeks) original post be updated more frequently please? It helps to know the current standings; maybe if only one person is in charge of updating you can let some other mods help edit regularly.

I (as well as others) would really appreciate it; thanks!

The Leprechaun

wear nike not fila
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just in case it matters I'm calling activity on my opp. He told me he could play on Saturday but hasn't been online since 4am yesterday and I'm going to the pub now so can't play

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
HSA and I were gonna play yesterday but he missed scheduled time and hasn't appeared since then, so I'm calling act/sub

Reactions: ict
I am calling activity. I was subbed earlier today and I told my opponent that I am availeable to play anytime until 1am my time which is 6pm GMT-4. I was willing to wait another three hours but I haven't heard anything about my opponent or gotten a substitute.

The Leprechaun

wear nike not fila
I am calling activity. I was subbed earlier today and I told my opponent that I am availeable to play anytime until 1am my time which is 6pm GMT-4. I was willing to wait another three hours but I haven't heard anything about my opponent or gotten a substitute.
nah fuck off dude, I said wouldn't be able to play. If your team wanted to play you should have asked dtc or anyone else on my team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)