RU Spotlight: Druddigon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, first time posting here, but I've heard nothing but good about the experience this offers, and I'd really like to be able to contribute ^_^

The gist of the article is fairly simple, to spotlight Druddigon in the RU metagame. Those who play RU will have noticed an impressive surge in the use of Druddigon, who only got better and better from BW2 on to the current metagame, pushing out of near-NU status all the way to the Top 5 Pokemon in the tier if speaking only in terms of usage. At this point Druddigon has become one of the most significant Pokemon of the tier, being resilient, powerful, and even versatile, being able to run a variety of unique sets effectively. I'd like to take a chance to showcase these qualities, identify why it's as good as it is, how the metagame has developed to favor it, and so on.

I should be able to write this in a timely fashion on my own, and I will be sure to take the responsibility seriously. I understand these spotlight articles require a more extensive knowledge of the subject material than certain other works, and I feel as though I have the capacity to get this done. I have extensive experience with Druddigon, both playing with and against it, and have a pretty comprehensive knowledge of the RU metagame. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration :)

Well, can't argue with that! Approved! Since you're new, you'll need to go here and apply for Smog Access. Once you've done so, please post again letting us know and await approval + further instructions. Thanks for applying~

Wow, thanks for the speedy reply, I won't let you guys down n_n Applied for access and will be on standby

You should now have access to the Article Workshop forum under The Smog main forum. Go and read the What Are We Doing? sticky thread and post that you'll be working on this article, then get started as soon as you're ready. Remember:

1) Get your stuff done on time. If there's ever a situation that comes up, talk with The Smog Staff, and we'll make accommodations. The key here is communication; we need to hear from you if something is up that will prevent you from meeting the deadline. Please do try to get things in about two weeks, but if things aren't possible we can always work it out~

2) Don't leak any of our stuff until the release happens. This includes art and any other information. If you ever want feedback on your work or have questions, you can join us in #thesmog on IRC (if you don't have IRC, you can PM me or another staffer on the forums and I'll give you a link).

Thank you for your application! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask The Smog Staff or any of The Smog mentors (of which I am one) for advice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)