RU C&C Index: look here if you need to reserve an analysis

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Rhyperior is back up for reservation, the old analysis never got its third QC approval due to quality issues and therefore it was decided it would be best if it was reassigned

Ok I want to ask here before writing it up after talking to arikado I am really unsure if klinklang will be rejected please tell me qc whether or not it is worth writing up

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Klinklang sucks, don't bother.
I've actually been looking at Magnet Rise Klinklang, which sets up on Gligar, previously a counter, and hits hard with Adamant LO Gear Grind / Wild Charge. There's worse stuff with an analysis o.O

Edit: yeah Cobalion hard walls you, but that's not too hard to wear down without recovery.

EDIT 2: Arikado if you're picking that part out you obviously haven't read the rest of my post; I recommend it! It's a nice ez read :)

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
There's worse stuff with an analysis o.O
Like?

That's really a bad excuse for things like that. "There's worse stuff with analysis" no there isn't. If you're refering to ambipom/chan/claydol then they're RU by usage and must have analysis, Klingklang isn't RU by usage and therefore doesn't need one.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Like?

That's really a bad excuse for things like that. "There's worse stuff with analysis" no there isn't. If you're refering to ambipom/chan/claydol then they're RU by usage and must have analysis, Klingklang isn't RU by usage and therefore doesn't need one.
crustle.

and that's the only one i'm remembering now but i'm sure there's other stuff, even if it's like only one or two mons. not saying klinklang is any good in ru, but hes a bro and should be treated more gently

Last edited:
crustle.

and that's the only one i'm remembering now but i'm sure there's other stuff, even if it's like only one or two mons. not saying klinklang is any good in ru, but hes a bro and should be treated more gently
Tfw only completed analysis isn't even ranked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)