Round 92 & 93 Tutee Tournament Finals! [Won by GeeMick]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey tutees, i hope you're all doing well in our programm, also since we started our new project, it might be cool if you could save and post replays here, like this we will be able to follow all tutees (Steve and me) and see how you improved from that project. Good Luck again and have a nice day here :)
We will also be available to give you a short analyse if you want one but you didn't make it to final to get one in the thread.

Mur

If you're not first you're last
So I posted on my opponents wall on Saturday my timezone and availability and he hasn't responded or logged in since last Thursday. I guess this is an activity post so someone can be subbed in or so I don't get coin flipped.

Been trying to contact my opponent to find time to play since the weekend but they havent logged in since monday :(

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
over an hour past scheduled time, still no signs of Moony on PS! :/
yea gonna have to call activity I've been sitting here since well before 4 ._.

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.
just realized friday is good friday and i have school of, hopefully will get match done that time. Our time zones are absolute shit trying my hardest to play

EDIT: IronBullet93 can I have a sub

Last edited:
Thought i would be able to play my opponent yesterday evening but after waiting around for a few hours they didnt show. Hopefully sometime soon instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)