rock bottom (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mattapod,
i would like to have a copy of your manaphy. i deposited a lvl 10 male zubat on gts with 'Mattapod' as massage.
Thank you so much!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
currently grinding for destiny knot, so the iv promises may not be 100% accurate, but open for now. big sprites = what i have currently

I gotta rebreed Oshawotts and Bagon since I traded them off, i'll add Beast Ball (possibly HA) Gibles with them as well, sorry for long wait

Hey! I'm interested!

I have
  • HA Jolly/Adamant Dratini
  • HA Timid Vulpix (4 EM)
  • Timid Porygon
  • Adamant Carvanha (2 EM)
  • Bold Solosis
  • Careful/Sassy Mudbray (Close Combat)
  • Impish/Careful Trapinch
  • Timid/Bold Togepi (Nasty plot and Extrasensory)
All are in perfect IVs respectively and some are in cooler balls. :-)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hey! I'm interested!

I have
  • HA Jolly/Adamant Dratini
  • HA Timid Vulpix (4 EM)
  • Timid Porygon
  • Adamant Carvanha (2 EM)
  • Bold Solosis
  • Careful/Sassy Mudbray (Close Combat)
  • Impish/Careful Trapinch
  • Timid/Bold Togepi (Nasty plot and Extrasensory)
All are in perfect IVs respectively and some are in cooler balls. :-)
Can you CMT for the tapu koko?
if you guys wanna each capture something in premier balls i can set up a trade. didnt see anything i wanted atm

likewise dude. i still use your jolly lando we traded for over a year ago haha. id love a feebas in a premier ball if you have one/if you were the one who caught it.
I still remember the moment of 'Wait, that is perfect' from the Landorus. Caught and bred the Feebas myself, as is everything in the thread. Sounds good to me, when are you free to trade?

When will you have the Jolly Type:Null, and would you take either an Adamant Mudbray w/ Close Combat in a Level Ball or a Modest Drampa w/ Hurricane in a Nest Ball?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I still remember the moment of 'Wait, that is perfect' from the Landorus. Caught and bred the Feebas myself, as is everything in the thread. Sounds good to me, when are you free to trade?
ill be around for a few hours. if not you can pm me to coordinate
When will you have the Jolly Type:Null, and would you take either an Adamant Mudbray w/ Close Combat in a Level Ball or a Modest Drampa w/ Hurricane in a Nest Ball?
its going to be a level 100 silvally actually and itll be around in a couple days. i prefer premier balls for breedables so if you could catch me something in that, thatd be fine

likewise dude. i still use your jolly lando we traded for over a year ago haha. id love a feebas in a premier ball if you have one/if you were the one who caught it.

if you caught it yourself id be willing to trade something for one
I have, and bred quite a few of em, idk if i have any more left but if not i can gladly rebreed one

Edit: I do have a spare, though the ivs in attack are slightly low (very good)

Edit Edit: I had extra hatching in pokepelago i forgot about XD

Last edited:
its going to be a level 100 silvally actually and itll be around in a couple days. i prefer premier balls for breedables so if you could catch me something in that, thatd be fine
I have some Jolly Rockruff w/ Thunder and Fire Fang in Premier Ball if that works? Is the Silvally also gonna be EV trained then since it'll be Level 100.

Nihilego for a spanish shiny Adamant Ditto? 5IV no SpAtk.

I have a few other things available, Dhelmise in heavy ball flawless Adamant, HP Ground HA Timid Vulpix in Beast Ball carrying a gold bottle cap to fix IVs,, flawless HA Timid Vulpix in Beast or Moon Ball, flawless HA Jolly Sandshrew, just a normal ball sadly. And flawless Adamant Mimikyu in Beast or Love Ball.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Nihilego for a spanish shiny Adamant Ditto? 5IV no SpAtk.

I have a few other things available, Dhelmise in heavy ball flawless Adamant, HP Ground HA Timid Vulpix in Beast Ball carrying a gold bottle cap to fix IVs,, flawless HA Timid Vulpix in Beast or Moon Ball, flawless HA Jolly Sandshrew, just a normal ball sadly. And flawless Adamant Mimikyu in Beast or Love Ball.
id rather not trade for a hacked ditto. thanks for your interest but no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)