All Gens RoAPL 3: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to Choolio the day this week was posted and he said to try the weekend...and I havent seen him and its technically two days into the weekend. Calling Activity.

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
Activity post, I contacted Hellpowna during the week so we could play on the weekend. Friday I vm'ed him for playing Saturday/Sunday, and I have been online pretty much for the whole day. He hasn't showed up since Friday, and he really never answered my VM from that day. So I'm requesting the activity win.

Tony and I originally scheduled for Tuesday. I asked for an extra half hour to finish a tour game, by which time he fell asleep. After this we rescheduled for friday but he didn't make it. Today I asked again and waited the whole day but he hasn't been able to get online, so I guess this is an activity win request.

jirachee and I scheduled for today, but jirachee has not been online on smogtours or discord at all.

I am requesting an Activity Win for the sake of my team, unless jirachee comes online in which case we will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)