Multi-gen RoA Room Championship: Fall Playoffs [8P Won by The Kyle]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Actually we still haven't actually planned a time - receiving no response for the past few days and I'm also quite busy .. so could I request an extension till Tuesday? (Will schedule and sorry again :[ )

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
funny how ive been online at the scheduled time every day without seeing you, and even didnt know your PS name, which apparently is different from your smogon name and you never messaged me there. And yeah, since i know that its a different name i havent seen him once on PS.

Actually we still haven't actually planned a time - receiving no response for the past few days and I'm also quite busy .. so could I request an extension till Tuesday? (Will schedule and sorry again :[ )
funny how ive been online at the scheduled time every day without seeing you, and even didnt know your PS name, which apparently is different from your smogon name and you never messaged me there. And yeah, since i know that its a different name i havent seen him once on PS.
I'm hoping to see your match/replay as soon as possible. Good luck.

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
actually I have been online on Friday and yesterday too - and I told you my name on Friday if I'm not mistaken - anyway lets make it happen today

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RoA Room Autumn / Fall 2017 Champion: The Kyle

Congratulations!
The RoA Room champion earns the right to display
or
in their signature and is entered into the RoA Hall of Fame.

Example: [URL='http://www.smogon.com/tiers/oldgen/hof#Room_Champs'][IMG]https://www.smogon.com/tiers/oldgen/roam_trophy.png[/IMG]RoA Room Autumn / Fall 2017 Champion[/URL]

RoA Room Autumn / Fall 2017 Champion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)