Multi-gen RoA Forum Championship: Finals [6P Won by -Frexa-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Go again DPPers!

And please Axel play Exiline just so it doesn't get complicated. Also Get this Money is still in contention at the moment, so he needs to play more.

RoAers and RBYers, waiting for the majority of yours to be completed...

0-2 vs pokebasket, ggs

since i can't win anymore, i am giving the win to googly and i am not going to play him in any world

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1-1 against Energy

GGs

Googly is a ghost, what should we do, Lutra
Stop fishing for activity and actually try scheduling with me instead of just expecting our game to magically happen. I'm done with you accusing me of being inactive. If you want to get this game done, here I am.

Sorry Lutra I changed my mind about this. Don't see why I should be the one to roll over when these guys aren't even putting in the effort to play me.

Stop fishing for activity and actually try scheduling with me instead of just expecting our game to magically happen. I'm done with you accusing me of being inactive. If you want to get this game done, here I am.

Sorry Lutra I changed my mind about this. Don't see why I should be the one to roll over when these guys aren't even putting in the effort to play me.
smogtours?

Discord msg sent

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RoA Division:
-Frexa-
RBY OU Division: Peasounay (other two didn't want to play in the end)
GSC OU Division: Bomber.
ADV OU Division:
Heysup
DPP OU Division:
pokebasket
BW OU Division:
LuckOverSkill
ORAS OU Division:
Empo (won it with the highest record - if you took away the Axel match that Exiline didn't play, he'd still win, and while Get This Money could have won it, he had 2 matches unplayed)

Congratulations everyone! I will update the RoA Hall of Fame soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)