Ability: Flower Gift
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day
- Morning Sun
- Weather Ball

Ah, Cherrim. One of the most underused pokemon, in my opinion. She is my lead, along with Tapu Bulu, and is my sun setter. With the grassy seed, it gives Cherrim the needed bulk to survive the first turn to set up the sun. Morning Sun is for recovery, and Solar Beam is my main attacking move. As some may know, Weather Ball is a fire type when the sun is out, so that provides much needed coverage against ice types and steel types.

Tapu Bulu @ Groundium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
- Rototiller
- Horn Leech
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge

Here comes the gimmick. Z-Rototiller, along with Cherrim in the lead, provides beastly attack and special attack to the Bulu and Cherrim. After the rototiller, it comes out with +2 Attack, which goes excellent with any move, and according to the damage calculator (I can't paste it, it keeps crashing) would have a 50% chance to OHKO a bulky Zapdos set with Stone Edge. So it's pretty powerful. I need Stone Edge to protect me against flying types, Megahorn to protect against dark and psychic types, and Horn Leech for recovery and tons of damage to water, ground, and rock types.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Starmie is on this team only for coverage against flying and fire types. If someone could suggest something to replace this, I'd be glad. Ice Beam for dragons and flying types, and thunderbolt mostly for flying types. Scald is for dealing with fire types, which is a huge threat to my team. Again, if someone could suggest something else, I would appreciate it.

Salazzle @ Black Sludge
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
- Toxic

This is my toxic stall Salazzle. It is pretty good at dealing with steel types, and pretty much my only counter against other grass types besides starmie, which isn't that good at its job. It's very frail, that's why I have the substitute. I am open to replace this with another fire or poison type. I was thinking of scarf drapion, for revenge killing. Would that be better?

Sawsbuck-Autumn @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Double-Edge
- Jump Kick

My chlorophyll sweeper. Sawsbuck is so misunderstood as that weird grass type from black and white. But I think it deserves more than that. Sawsbuck can OHKO pretty much anything that is weak to fighting or grass, and it has swords dance to make it even stronger. I have used sawsbuck in the past, and I will stand by it saying that it is one of my favorite grass types, and one of the best chlorophyll sweepers.

Regirock @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Atk / 16 Def / 56 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sunny Day
- Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake

My backup sunny day-er. It has thunder wave for cutting speed, and rock slide for charizard, articuno, zapdos, moltres, most flying types. Earthquake is for electric types like raichu or tapu koko, or anything else I feel the need to kill. It's not that good, but it OHKO'ed a charizard Y and articuno in one turn with rock slide, so it's not that bad.

So there we have it. That's my team. I'm willing to part with Starmie, Regirock, and Salazzle, but I would like to keep Sawsbuck, Tapu Bulu, and Cherrim. Rate my team!

cromagnet

I pledge allegiance to the grind
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Just a small change for Bulu, I would run swords dance and then use fightinium z, which has the same effect as z rototiler and also allows you to break skarm and celesteela among others. It also allows bulu to boost its attack more times

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
you mentioned having both bulu and cherrim benefit from rototiller, are you using a doubles team? if so then this should be posted in the "other teams" subforum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)