Monotype RMT Mono water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to competitively fighting Pokemon and stuff so I don't completely understand everything, regardless, I made this monotype water team and I just want you guys to tell me what's up with it and how I can improve it.

Just to clarify, like I chose the Pokemon myself but I just smogon analyzed most of their builds.

Image result for pelipper sprite

I got Pelipper here because the guy's a rain setter, like that's it.

Pelipper @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Roost

Image result for mega swampert sprite

Mega Swamper as my only mega. I initially intended for him to be the physical sweeper counterpart to my Kingdra but then now I'm hearing he's a support Pokemon so idrk rn.

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Image result for kingdra sprite

Kingdra as my special sweeper. He's also here just because he's one of my favourite pokemon.

Kingdra (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Image result for rotom wash sprite

Washing machine as a defensive pivot, I like this bulky boi.

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp

Image result for tapu fini sprite

I really don't know Tapu Fini's purpose, I just have her here because I think she's good. I have no idea how to use her.
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Scald
- Defog

Image result for manaphy sprite

Finally, Manaphy as my wallbreaker and as my 3rd party member to benefit from rain.I heard you should have atleast 3 members of your party who benefit from your weather condition.

Manaphy @ Waterium Z
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Psychic

Ty

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)