Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Beat Up
- Icicle Crash
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off

Weavile is my lead pokemon and the main star of the team. Multiple times I sweep opponents cleanly with weavile alone and sometimes they end up forfeiting. Beat up is very OP for the starting pokemon and becomes more OP when you look at weavile's speed. Focus sash is there because I like to get at least one SD off so Beat Up can comfortably OHKO most things that don't resist it. If I find something that resists it I normally let weavile fall and switch to something else. Normally I SD until I take damage so I can get the most out of the focus sash. Knock off is there to take care of rocky helmets since they're annoying to be hit every time I use Beat Up.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Frustration

Fairly basic mega lopunny set. I used mega lopunny because weavile takes out most of it's major threats and in turn it can take out the dark types that resist beat up. I went with frustration over another elemental punch because I thought it would be better to have neutral coverage on everything instead. frustration is also a high BP stab move which is always appreciated.

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

Ash greninja is an easy revenge killer and usually my switch in after weavile is killed because weavile normally leaves the opponent at low hp allowing me to easily access battle bond. I picked specs over scarf or something else because of water shuriken's low BP and the fact I picked ice beam over hydro pump. I added spikes to the set because I felt like if I knew an opponent was going to switch spikes would be best since my team doesn't have that many hazards other than rocks on Lando.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Lando I didn't really have a reason to add other than struggling with electric types. I added stealth rocks but not defog since I thought stone edge would be better for dealing with charizard if greninja went down. U-turn is there to keep the momentum going even if they bring out an ice type. I chose leftovers over choice scarf which is what I normally see on Landos because I wanted it to have some way to heal up since I switch into it very often.

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike
- Knock Off

Basic Kartana set. I mostly use it to handle those obnoxious rain dance swamperts. It's also an excellent cleaner at the end of the game when I can pick a move that gives me the best effectiveness which obviously becomes increasingly harder as more pokemon are alive. I went with scarf over life orb because I wanted to make sure I didn't get any surprise fire moves.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch

Magnezone is here only to kill steel-types like Scizor, Ferrothorn, and Forretress. These steel types especially Scizor resist most of the moves on my team so I added magnezone to easily wipe them out with HP Fire and Magnet Pull. Magnezone and Lopunny are also the two things that kill opposing greninjas. Magnezone also handles fairy-types early game if I don't want to bring out kartana just yet. It can also be used as a pivot due to the HP investment along with Volt Switch creating a VoltTurn core with Lando.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)