Riski's Pokemon Thread

Yes, I could to that. Is it rush or can you wait a few days for the catch? And what ball were you aiming to have it in?

okey, i can wait, i have holidays =)
i would like it in a dive ball, and can i get it with rights then ? (just want to know )
btw do you catch it without any wired dates ?

Riski, I just wanted to mention, I am new to RNG abuse and am starting to learn the ropes (seems easier once you understand the terms), and your guides have helped me extensively. I'm attempting to focus on catching legendaries with perfect IV sets, and I've found tremendous help with your recommendations, so thank you.

Pikatimer is a wonderful thing. :)

CMT for:

B/W
Japanese Dittos

Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
In a love ball, and it is still a love ball on B/W. Yay!
Adamant 31/31/31/17/31/31
In a heal ball.
Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31
In a great ball.

Although a problem is that i can't Pokeshift =X

and I don't' really have anything on my Black either so yeah. It's fine if you don't wanna trade :3

I guess you could owe me some credits for when you do have something to trade on B/W. I can't trade right now unfortunately. I'm stuck in the middle of something and can't save.

CMT for

all your flawless dittos except the timid one please
I need more information. Are you referring to the non-shinies in the Black and White trade section? If yes, do you want to trade in Gen 5 or Gen 4?

Hey, would you be willing to trade a Crown Beast for a CB TTar with:

31/31/27/31/31/31
?

Edit: It's fully Redis.
Read my rules, please. You left out a great deal of information that I state is needed before I trade with anyone.

sorry for not explaining properly but yes i was,and i thought about it and can i please have the timid one aswell
and can i get them to my gen4 game please?

sorry for not explaining properly but yes i was,and i thought about it and can i please have the timid one aswell
and can i get them to my gen4 game please?
I'm not too interested in redis pokes unless they might make good egg move fathers. I'm going to need the gender and levels of the pokes on your thread before I can decide.

I'm not too interested in redis pokes unless they might make good egg move fathers. I'm going to need the gender and levels of the pokes on your thread before I can decide.
ok here you go
gallade-male-60
hitmonlee-male-60
slowking-male-100
venomoth-female-59
Gengar-male-100
machamp-male-55
alakazam-male-50
nidoking-male-50
sceptile-male-50
arcanine-male-50
dragonite-male-55
electivire-male-50
kingdra-male-100

in the end i decided just to post the males

ok here you go
gallade-male-60
hitmonlee-male-60
slowking-male-100
venomoth-female-59
Gengar-male-100
machamp-male-55
alakazam-male-50
nidoking-male-50
sceptile-male-50
arcanine-male-50
dragonite-male-55
electivire-male-50
kingdra-male-100

in the end i decided just to post the males
I'll have to get back to you. That's a long list and a lot of pokemon to look up for egg moves and I don't have time to do research right now.

cmt for anything you like before i select the ones i want from you
I don't trade that way.

Riski, I wanted to say, thanks again for your guides, they are a tremendous help. I almost hit the right seed that I was aiming for (I was aiming for 528, and I hit 529), so I suppose I just need a bit more practice.

Oddly enough, I almost hit my delay, but I didn't have the AR in my DS. The first time I had my AR in the DS, not only was I nowhere near my delay, but I couldn't manually locate the Elm Response layout that I was expecting to be in the generated list (I came up with no search results). But after taking the AR out, and trying again, I found an adjacent seed that was just under the one I was aiming for without hassle.

Any reason why that might be? Does AR have a slower load time, or does it throw off your scheduled time at all?

Overall I'm quite impressed, that was my second real target time test, and I was almost on the spot. Up until recently, I've been calibrating to get a better idea of where I am, and what I should aim for, and just today I started to go for the desired seed/delay.

fair enough uxie, krabby, goon's scizor, smeagle, spinark
No, sorry, I don't see anything I want just now. A tip for future trades, list the trading rights to the pokes on your thread. And if they're semi-redis, give a link to the place that shows your trading rights.

Riski, I wanted to say, thanks again for your guides, they are a tremendous help. I almost hit the right seed that I was aiming for (I was aiming for 528, and I hit 529), so I suppose I just need a bit more practice.

Oddly enough, I almost hit my delay, but I didn't have the AR in my DS. The first time I had my AR in the DS, not only was I nowhere near my delay, but I couldn't manually locate the Elm Response layout that I was expecting to be in the generated list (I came up with no search results). But after taking the AR out, and trying again, I found an adjacent seed that was just under the one I was aiming for without hassle.

Any reason why that might be? Does AR have a slower load time, or does it throw off your scheduled time at all?

Overall I'm quite impressed, that was my second real target time test, and I was almost on the spot. Up until recently, I've been calibrating to get a better idea of where I am, and what I should aim for, and just today I started to go for the desired seed/delay.
I'm glad the guides are helping. About your odd delay, you need even. If you're using a DS lite, put a Gen 3 game in the slot to change your delay to even or you will never get on your target delay.

Chances are your delays were off with the AR because your seconds were way off. The AR takes longer to load a game. You need to calibrate with your AR in the DS. Adjust your seconds range to +/- 5.

Riski -

Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31
I have fallen in love with your Raikou. I know he must have been hard to create and I don't have a whole lot to offer, but please CMT for anything you might like. If you don't find anything I'd also be happy to do some 3rd gen BP/CP's for you, or I can breed you some useful egg move pokemon, or you can have credits in my thread. If its in my power to get, I will get it. :) I'd love for him to be nicknamed "Beamer" if that is possible. Please let me know :)

I'd like to get a copy of your Jewel Box Euphoria, if that's ok with you. I can't trade today. I'm on the forum sporadically on weekends.

Edit: Nicknaming the Raikou is fine.

No, sorry, I don't see anything I want just now. A tip for future trades, list the trading rights to the pokes on your thread. And if they're semi-redis, give a link to the place that shows your trading rights.

I'm glad the guides are helping. About your odd delay, you need even. If you're using a DS lite, put a Gen 3 game in the slot to change your delay to even or you will never get on your target delay.

Chances are your delays were off with the AR because your seconds were way off. The AR takes longer to load a game. You need to calibrate with your AR in the DS. Adjust your seconds range to +/- 5.
I don't have any Gen 3 games, sadly, but wouldn't ir be easier to find a seed with an odd delay, and try to hit that one?

I didn't know it wasn't possible to hit a delay if you strike odd/even. There's no way to fix my delay, currently.

As for seconds, I'm assuming you mean -5/+5 in the RNGReporter? I always just set it to -6/+6.

Your best bet is to calibrate with the AR in the DS, that way you always start with the correct calibrated seconds. See my response on the help thread for other methods to change your delay, but you could look for a different seed if you want, or you just change the year to one above or below on your DS (not on RNG Reporter).

CMT for

SMR2010 Jirachi- Bold and Naive
received on OT Riski 30247 SoulSilver
31/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire 70
Fully Redis.
This is a timid fire spread, but unfortunately, I got these natures first. I'm using earlier save files to try again for the right nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)