Return of the Trigster (shop is closed until further notice)

IN WITH THE NEW

31/31/31/21/31/31
Shiny Skarmory @ Leftovers (OT)(OT)
Impish Nature
Sturdy Ability
Egg Moves:
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Roost
Trained Moveset:
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Roost

Available UT @ lvl.1 EV Training Pending
Pending EVs: 252 HP/ 252 DEF/ 6 SP.DEF
Cloned via: Action Replay
RNG Abused: Elm Method
Hatched in Olivine City

My first Shiny Egg RNG in Soul Silver. Shoutout to bearsfan092 for making it so damn easy with his tutorial. I said I would do it and here it is. Sturdy Skarm with all the bells and whistles you can only get in 4th Gen. Remember my old non-shiny keen-eye 5th gen bred skarmory (OT:V|06509) is now fully distributable.

I have a breeding project for you!

Pokémon: Snorlax
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat
IV's: All 31 but special attack
Hidden Power: Doesn't matter
Eggmoves: Pursuit

Here's the link to my thread (WIP)- let me know what you would like for it :D

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447594
do you have any of your own pokemon? i ctrl+f'd your thread with your OT and couldnt find anything but your username and when you edited a post. I may do it anyway just because I want to practice breeding a bunch of stuff on SS but your gonna need your own mons to trade with me

do you have any of your own pokemon? i ctrl+f'd your thread with your OT and couldnt find anything but your username and when you edited a post. I may do it anyway just because I want to practice breeding a bunch of stuff on SS but your gonna need your own mons to trade with me
I have some of my own Unova pokemon, but the fact that I can't RNG means that I have to breed the natural way. Most of my Pokemon don't have the IVs for people to want them.

Triggz, can spikes be replaced with Whirlwind perhaps? i dont know if you need to lay SR and Spikes but if you are getting walled youself, whirlwind is a nice move to force them into swapping.

Triggz, can spikes be replaced with Whirlwind perhaps? i dont know if you need to lay SR and Spikes but if you are getting walled youself, whirlwind is a nice move to force them into swapping.
You can just teach it Roar if you need to, whirlwind is an eggmove so I would have to rebreed it.

Triggz- Yeah I have a DS Lite. I've tried RNGing, but I don't really get the whole concept of advancing the frame and such, and don't get how to find shinies or pokemon with the right nature.

Okay thanks just vm when you're ready and ill get online. I have all the shiny salamence and the sassy ttar in stock if you want one of those?

Hey Triggz,

Im competing in VGC today and I was wondering if you would be willing to trade me one or two Gen 5 pokemon for credits to my shop once I reopen it. Please let me know, thanks!

Okay thanks just vm when you're ready and ill get online. I have all the shiny salamence and the sassy ttar in stock if you want one of those?
ummmmmm i dont know maybe the salamence but I think id rather wait and see what else you come out with

Hey Triggz,

Im competing in VGC today and I was wondering if you would be willing to trade me one or two Gen 5 pokemon for credits to my shop once I reopen it. Please let me know, thanks!
which ones did you want?

Hi can you please CMT for this one? :)

31/31/31/21/31/31
Impish Nature
Sturdy Ability
Egg Moves:
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Roost
Trained Moveset:
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Roost

UT if possible. :)

Hi can you please CMT for this one? :)

31/31/31/21/31/31
Impish Nature
Sturdy Ability
Egg Moves:
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Roost
Trained Moveset:
-Drill Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Roost

UT if possible. :)
didnt see anything i want right now sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)