RETURN OF THE DPL MEME THREAD BOIS

MajorBowman shouldn't be drafted. I have compiled a list of several reasons why here.
  • He thinks he's going to go undefeated
  • He thinks he's getting drafted
  • He thinks VGC players can get drafted - I mean really??????????? Why on earth would we trust VGC players, if I were a manager I would be all about those singles players
  • His avatar is a victini. He's MajorBowman not MajorVagina
  • He WANTS people to talk shit about him, the loser
Becoming Increasingly more relevant each week

I guess now that our season is over its time for my final post, shoutouts etc.

First of all, I want to thank Hashtag for hosting this DPL. There were a couple of issues with the draft but otherwise it went really smoothly (apart from the fact that your shame marks have demolished our name). It was great fun and has been a pleasure to be a part of.

Even though we were the bottom ranked team on the power rankings, I feel we did pretty well, picking up a couple of draws against teams that were supposed to have outmatched us (every team lol). I personally am happy with my record given how stacked BW is and being one of the worst players playing it. I also got the very first blood in the whole of DPL which is nice. I really hope DPL has given BW some more exposure, because it is a very fun meta and I definitely encourage people to try it out. It is a whole new experience to ORAS and arguably a better one. If anyone wants a battle feel free to hit me up, I'll be more than willing to.

Shoutouts:

xzern A great manager and a good friend too. Testing DUU with you has actually got me kinda interested in the tier and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you and under you each week. We may not be battling champions but we end as meme champions.

Lolk Another one of my good friends but more importantly, the meme lord himself. You carried us to victory as the meme champions and are be one of the funniest guys I know. You were always free to test when I asked and I had a lot of fun being on the same team as you.

finally Also a good friend of mine on this team, and once again being able to test whenever I asked. It was great fun being on the same team as you. I feel you were able to cast away any doubts anyone had about you not 'having it' anymore through your great performances and its a shame you couldn't play every week.

GiraGoomy We didn't really talk much which is a shame but I was glad to be on the same team as you for this DPL as well as the last one.

Haruno Same here its a shame we didn't talk much but it was good to also be on the same team again.

Flame Road -Tsunami- makiri Sapientia p2 We also didn't talk at all which is a shame because I would have liked to get to know you all. Makiri you did well throughout this tournament and #freep2

sforz has literally disappeared off the face of the Earth :(

Also a thanks to Stratos Arcticblast Mizuhime qsns Memoric and Level 51 for helping me test BW teams before the season started and during each week too.

I'm not a writer so I apologise for the shoutouts being a bit on the short side.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
According to big tours like SPL and WCOP, in order to be an accomplished tours players, I have to make a shoutout post. But anyways, this was pretty fun. We had a good run and I'm glad we showed people that we weren't actually as bad as they originally thought.

Hairy Toenail [10:34 PM] DaAwesomeDude1: what's the best way to format my shoutout post
[10:35 PM] Hairy Toenail: shoutout the best player you know first (me)
[10:35 PM] Hairy Toenail: and then the peasants after

n1n1 thanks for picking me up dude, wouldn't get to experience this without you. To be completely honest, I wasn't very stoked at first to be picked up by you (I didn't really have any room to complain since I wasn't picked up in the initial draft so I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth), but honestly it wasn't bad at all. You get a lot of unnecessary flame and I shouldn't have let that affect how I thought about you, since I never interacted with you a lot prior to this. You definitely cared a lot about this team since you were always the first to give me advice, albeit sometimes they were kinda shaky lol, and you'd test a lot with me. Thanks for everything.

Arcticblast we didn't talk much but glad we were on the same team! Thanks Ledian.

shaian I'll have the Nisekoi doujinshi written sometime soon, glad we were on the same team and thanks for suggesting me, I wouldn't have gotten drafted without it.

Yoda2798 mfw I see your record. Thanks for advice on my teams and sucks that I couldn't help you with DUU, I don't know anything about that tier. But looking at your record, I guess you didn't need any help lol. Glad we were on the same team!

Yellow Paint thanks for always fixing and critiquing my teams lol. Really don't know what I would've done without you, I'm so bad at building.

Matame we didn't talk much in the discord chat, but we talk in the doubles chat so I guess it's all good lol. You're a cool guy, glad we were on the same team man.

BlueSkiddoWeCanToo thanks for critiquing my teams too. Good job on being able to meme with a hippo, I couldn't think of anything lol. Glad we're on the same team dude and thanks for backing up picking me up.

mang@ team where are you :( Still glad we were on the same team regardless.

Steven Stone thanks for advice against VGC guys! I mean you only gave advice for 2 guys but considering I only played 3 games, they helped a lot haha.

This was a great run guys, love you all.

Matame

New Rules
Shoutouts are really cheesy and cringy to read or write but i need new innovative ways to procrastinate so why the hell not?

n1n1 for that 3k overpay
mang@ team for being a good friend and good player ! nice 0-0 btw
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo for the top notch memes
Yoda2798 for more top notch memes
DaAwesomeDude1 for the most creative username. We didnt really talk but you seem like a super nice guy
Arcticblast shaian Yellow Paint for help with turning my crappy teams into not so crappy teams !

Yay we weren't a complete disaster like everyone thought we were gonna be !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)