Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello Xerow

You gave me everything I will work on it but as you said, fully creations take me a lot of time + school and irl stuff I don't know when I could finish this.

Hi there! Assuming you take requests, can you do a sprite of Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising? Preferably with a Shiny Virizion?

You can take as much time as you need; Viridi has one of the most intricate designs in all of Nintendo, so it's not surprising if you need a lot of time!

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
I would like to request a combination of these:

+

If they both had the color scheme similar to Tyranitar, that would be awesome.
Take as much time as you need, thanks a lot.

I would like to Request a PS! Avatar with these two Images

and

Of course, the "rich boy" could perhaps have a Colo(u)r Scheme like Drifblim?
Same Hair Style and Colo(u)r. Just different Colo(u)r of Clothes. Thanks ^-^

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi sorry for the late reply I have finished some works:

Sir Drifblim here's your request:

Physical Tyranitar here's your request, I didn't modify the sprite that much because it seems that it has been resized:

INSANE LOVER here's your request that you made in private:

I hope you enjoy it guys !

Xerow & Viridi as you could see i'm really out of time for the moment I couldn't be focused on a full sprite creation it would take me a lot of time.

Also some recolorizations, draw and revamps:

For a money bot in another server.

Last edited:

Reisen

Hey Awu! Could I get a sprite where this guy:
is riding a Lapras:
? Not sure if this is doable, but if you can do it, could you do a colorization on it as well (i would preferrably like his hair to be the darker color of lapras' belly since that sorta resembles my hair color)? Thanks!
Hi Dundies

My apologies for this really late reply, I've been busy recently. I tried to do something with your sprite the problem is that the trainer sprite is really small compared to the Lapras one.

Here what i've done:

I tried to do something kind of like that at the beginning but like I said the trainer is too small:

I Hope you enjoy it !

Also some recent stuff

Gen 3 ps! backgrounds:

Last edited:
Hey Awu :) I like a lot what you do, it's really beautiful :)
Can you do for me a sprites with these two individual sprites please :) ?

and

If possible, you can changes the color of the clothes of the trainer by the colors of Lilligant ?

Reisen

Hey Awu :) I like a lot what you do, it's really beautiful :)
Can you do for me a sprites with these two individual sprites please :) ?

and

If possible, you can changes the color of the clothes of the trainer by the colors of Lilligant ?
Hi Holiano

Here is your request

I hope you enjoy it !

-----------------------------

I've also started to make fake characters, here is the first one:

Daphnee,
gym leader

Her team:

Reisen

My last creation: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

My inspiration

My work

I'm just a fan of Lady Gaga in general, I find her brilliant and Paparazzi is my favorite song from her. I love the context, the dance, the costume and the acoustic version. It took me around 4 hours to realize it, I had some difficulties especially concerning the dress part, with the different shading and the contrast that I didn't realized very well in my opinion.​

boxofkangaroos I know this isn't Sia, but still !

Reisen

Some stuff resized, recolored & drawn I didn't upload for a moment:

Recently integrated: Snowy. avatar

first sprite

final sprite

Fixed the arm, neck and hair issues, slightly changed the colorization & QC on cigaret smog.​

Last edited:
hi there, i really love your work :)

i was wondering if i could request something, your cycloid awu gym leader, with the pokemon serperior + carnivine sprites with it, i know it isn't related to the gym leader but the leader looks badass and serperior and carnivine are my favourite pokemon :)

Reisen

hi there, i really love your work :)

i was wondering if i could request something, your cycloid awu gym leader, with the pokemon serperior + carnivine sprites with it, i know it isn't related to the gym leader but the leader looks badass and serperior and carnivine are my favourite pokemon :)
Hi trc

Here is your request:

The problem is I couldn't make it 80x80 because the pokemon and the trainer sprites are just really large, it's impossible to cut them to have it with 80x80.

Reactions: trc
Hi trc

Here is your request:

The problem is I couldn't make it 80x80 because the pokemon and the trainer sprites are just really large, it's impossible to cut them to have it with 80x80.
this looks really cool, i love it! i found out that i needed 80x80 though, so i'm sorry to request any extra work, but would it be possible to have it with just carnivine in order to fit that requirement? i am still keeping this picture for sure though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)