Red Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
entry hazards used with this could be useful. i can see sweepers using it to get rid of walls. i can see a lead pokemon using it, but i can also see switching into a pokemon with the red card to get rid of the pokemon in front of you.

1 question: Does the opponent get to choose what pokemon he switches into? if he doesnt, then there is a chance of switching into a pokemon with a weakness to stealth rock. if the opponent can choose, then its not as good, but you get a pokemon you hate off the field.

I think is useful on Pokemon with Sturdy, when a Reuniclus after 6 CM used Focus Blast on my Skarmory was fuuuunny

And amazing vs Volcarona or Yanmega

I think is useful on Pokemon with Sturdy, when a Reuniclus after 6 CM used Focus Blast on my Skarmory was fuuuunny

And amazing vs Volcarona or Yanmega
Exactly how I use it as well. As a sort of automated "Haze" attack. And while they're setting up, you can set up as well, except you wont die/get switched out.

I only used it on my Skarmory (Stealth Rock - the opponent attack - Sturdy - switch - Stealth Rock damage - Spikes lv.1), there's another way to use? Is an amazing way to phaze Conkeldurr, Reuniclus, Gyarados and other pokemon at +6 +6, but isn't simple to use

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Does it activate if the Pokemon who holds the item is immune to the attacking move?
(e.g. water absorb)

What happens when a multiple hit move like Beat Up is used against a Red Card holder? Does the attacker get switched out after the first hit, or after all the hits connect? If it is after all the hits connect, I can see some very good VGC strategies being developed off of it.

After all hits connect. How does only switching out the defending poke after being hit all 5 times benefit the Red Card user at all?

It means you could use Terrakion+Whimsicott combo multiple times by keeping your user of Beat Up safe to repeat the strategy on another Justified pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)