Other Metagames Rate My Team (Phobias)

Arachnophobia

Galvantula
@ Focus Sash
| Compound Eyes
Timid | 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Bug Buzz / Hidden Power Ice / Sticky Web / Thunder

A very popular lead and everyone knows what it's for - Sticky Web. That is its priority, but with high Special Attack it can do a lot more than that. Hidden Power Ice is for Galvantula's threats such as Flying and Ground type pokemon, Bug Buzz is for all those arrogant trainers who start with Psychic/Dark types and Thunder is simply overkill for Water and Flying types, plus with Compound Eyes it has 91% Accuracy.

Ophidiophobia

Milotic
@ Leftovers
| Competitive
Calm | 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Scald / Recover / Toxic / Ice Beam

This beauty is overwhelming with it's defenses, perfect for stalling. Firstly, I use Toxic and if the opponent isn't a big threat I stay, use Recover and sometimes Scald/Ice Beam if it's effective. Leftovers are obviously for more survivability and Competitive is pretty much to scare people when they try to lower its stats. This pokemon is great for stalling and should be used more, in my opinion. I've heard of a Flame Orb with Marvel Scale works pretty well, but I want to stick with this one for now.

Mycophobia

Breloom @ Life Orb | Effect Spore
Jolly | 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Swords Dance / Mach Punch / Bullet Seed / Spore

Might not be a fast little mushroom, but is definitely capable of showing how strong it really is. Spore is an amazing move on its own and putting your opponents to sleep is always great, Mach Punch is for those Ice types, Bullet Seed is simply STAB and Swords Dance is to be more of a threat. If Breloom survives after taking a hit, it will hit back much harder as he has 2 STAB moves.

Entomophobia

Beedrill-Mega
@ Beedrillite
| Adaptability
Jolly | 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
U-turn / Poison Jab / Drill Run / Knock Off

An Insanely good pokemon with great type coverage and movepool. Mega Beedrill hits like a truck with no breaks, once all its threats are gone Beedrill cannot be stopped and will destroy everything in its path. U-turn is for all those Psychic types, Poison Jab is mostly for Fairy types, Drill Run for Fire types, and Knock Off is mostly just for knocking off the opponent's item.

Aquaphobia

Toxapex
@ Black Sludge
| Merciless
Bold | 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Scald / Haze / Recover / Toxic

Another super defensive pokemon with similar moveset as Milotic, but with Haze just in case the opponent tries to set up. With high defenses, Toxapex will be staying on the battlefield for a while. Merciless and Toxic is a great combination, and with 100% Critical Chance Scald will hit hard. You could go Baneful Bunker instead of Haze, that is an option, but people love to set up and Haze would honestly ruin their day.

Phasmophobia

Dusknoir
@ Leftovers
| Pressure
Relaxed | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Shadow Sneak / Ice Punch / Earthquake / Will-O-Wisp

High Attack and Defenses, what else would you want? This Gripper pokemon is one hell of a force when used right, capable of taking hits and causing big damage. Let this Dusknoir take care of threats to your team and watch your respect for it grow bigger and bigger. Shadow Sneak could get rid of Breloom's and Beedrill's threats, Ice Punch for Flying and Ground types, Earthquake for more Ground and Fire types and Will-O-Wisp is to shut down physical attackers.​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)