Radius Legit Trades

Radius Legit Trades

Hi.
Welcome to my Pokemon shop.

All the Pokemon here are one of a kind.They were all RNG abused by me and will have my OT. No clones or hacks whatsoever. The Pokes I have here are those I am willing to part with or that I have an extra of (the Pokemon that is). While I realize that many people on the forums trade clones, I will not accept any. If that means I don't get any trades than so be it but I have to try. I like the way trades are done without AR. Legit for legit trades. Anyways, if you're like me and have not used AR or any other cloning methods on you're game and you RNG for IV's than I'd be glad to trade with you. When I trade a Pokemon away I will remove him from the shop. Again each one I trade is unique and was caught by me. The 5th Gen Pokes are nick-nameable. Some are trained, some are not.

Enjoy.

Kanto

Dragonite (Multiscale)
OT:Radius | ID:63808
Quiet | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Lvl100 | 252 Att/252 SpA/4 Spe
Hurricane/Aqua Tail/ExtremeSpeed/Brick Break

ZAPDOS
OT:Radius | ID:32277
Timid | Shiny | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Lvl100 | 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
Thunderbolt/Heatwave/U-turn/Roost

Hoenn

Breloom
OT:Radius | ID:32277
Impish | 31/31/31/x/30/31
Lvl50 | 236 HP/252 Def/20 Spe
Spore/Leech Seed/Seed Bomb/Focus Punch

METAGROSS
OT:Radius | ID:10022
Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Lvl100 | 236 HP/252 Att/20 Spe
Trick/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Stealth Rock

Sinnoh

Lucario
OT:Radius | ID:10022
Modest | Shiny | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Lvl100 | 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 SpD
Nasty Plot/Aura Sphere/Dark Pulse/Vacuum Wave​

Unova

Thundurus
Timid | 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Lvl100 | 252 SpA/252 Spe/ 4 HP
Nasty Plot/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Taunt

Kyurem
Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Lvl100 | 56 HP/236 SpA/216 Spe
Glaciate/Draco Meteor/Ice Beam/Focus Blast​

Thats all for now. I will put some more up soon. If you like anything you see feel free to leave an offer. But remember no clones and no hacks. There's other places to get those.

Good luck! If you are worried about the legitness of clones, cloning pokemon does NOT make the pokemon hacked. It just makes a copy of the pokemon so that the trader can keep a copy. If you still don't like clones, I understand. And again, good luck with the trade thread!! :D

Hi, I'm interested in your Zapdos and Thundurus.

My trade thread is in my signature, look to see if there's anything you like.

The way I clone is rather unusual as it is part of what some may call a glitch. I have information about it on my thread.

The thing is, with my method, it's hard to decide which is considered the clone and which isn't.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Out of curiosity would you consider pokemon copied by the dupe glitch in Emerald legit?

If I can clarify: Actually I don't want any clones at all. I'd like it if we did trades clone free. My RNG capture for yours. I believe in this way of trading. In my opinion this makes each Pokemon special and unique. I am a competitive player but I'm also a Pokemon trainer. So if you like this way of trading than again you've come to the right place. If you don't care than I'm sure you can find clones of similar Pokes on other trade threads.

Interested in your Zapdos and Thundurus, I would be ok in RNG'ing some unique Pokemon. CMT for some collection of my previous works, then VM me if you're interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)