Tournament PU No Status Tournament [Won By EnemyJurist]

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
I didn't see zyo on at the scheduled day at all
I even came online at midnight my time to see if he was on .
Well gonna wait till tomorrow or consider an activity call from my side.
im here, i was just busy with eid and work and stuff srry

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I'm gonna call activity on Levohl, He messaged me Wednesday and hasn't responded to my reply or tried to schedule beyond initiation. I also have not seen him online once, assuming 'Levohl' is his PS! username.

iLlama

contacted

Edit: Sobi I think you may have given me the wrong opponent. RawMelon won against Grim.

Last edited:
I'm very disappointed. My first opponent ditches and I end up with a sub only to not be online at the same time as that sub. Then, the fact that I have never had a need for my smog account (including the fact that I have never participated in a tour like this) left me not knowing I should be more active here as opposed to PS. Now, after all the work into making teams and trying to participate, it is all simply down the drain. I don't even get to participate.

ATTENTION TO ALL PARTICIPANTS THERE WAS A MAJOR ERROR IN HOSTING SO ME AND Anty FIGURED OUT A SOLUTION

we need to remove a few player to make this work so Confluxx is being removed due to the fact that their game was coinflipped. You will get priority in the next tournament if you care i guess

new pairings are:

TheAce22 vs EnemyJurist
-Grim vs The Llama
Conor3197 vs hoblaph
gasquakee
vs Entei.
cryalot vs Boyeraj17
ManOfMany
vs Jethalal
BlackBird vs Acast
OPVictreebel vs KJ Corp
Iron Pyrite vs OminousDraco

Next round will have THREE ROUND ROBINS and me and Anty will finish hosting this oo

Last edited:

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Remember that (non dpunch) machoke is still legal in this tour for this round at least, so challenge in NU mode

iLlama

Remember that (non dpunch) machoke is still legal in this tour for this round at least, so challenge in NU mode
Then the rest of matches should be carried out in NU as to not give away part of someone's team, right?

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I fought my opp yesterday, ps restarted so we had to play again. We agreed to replay move for move and after a while my opp lost due inactivity, probably because of connection problems. Waitin for him to reschedule, if he cant play before deadline i'm taking the win i guess

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)