PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reservations have been updated and Qwilfish is back up if someone wants to go do that

Going for Misdreavus (with approval from Zard).
yes to above and reservations done to here

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've had like 4 or 5 separate people ask me if they can take some garbage mon or another and then ask "is everything going to get an analysis like last gen?" when I say no. I don't know who implied that we weren't going to be doing it again this generation or why, but rest assured that every fully evolved Pokemon will be getting an analysis. It's not because we aren't going to do them eventually, it's just because we aren't going to do them until actually important things are taken care of first. It's just counterproductive to have people working on cranking out a Dustox analysis when we have S ranks with nothing on-site yet. If you really want to take Dewgong or Pachirisu or Silvally-Fighting, just wait until all of these mons are freed for analyses. And please don't keep asking when you can finally do them, it'll happen eventually. I promise. That being said, if you really want to do a Pokemon we have ranked, is viable, but isn't on the reservation list, I'll probably be open to that. For example, I'm letting Aaronboyer reserve Pyukumuku even though it isn't on the list because that's actually usable.
In other news, reservations are done to here

Err...

I wasn’t sure where the best place to ask this was, but based on the previous post it looks like I could’ve picked the right place.

Long story short, I’m someone who loves writing, and loves analysing stuff, but doesn’t have the time to dedicate to learning the metagame(s). So I was wondering if you needed someone willing and able to convert skeletons into full analyses?

I retired from competitive battling a while ago, but my knowledge is still pretty sound, and I can provide evidence of previous analyses if you guys aren’t so keen about letting some random come in and write for you.

...I think I’ve explained it decently. Need a helper?

MZ

Err...

I wasn’t sure where the best place to ask this was, but based on the previous post it looks like I could’ve picked the right place.

Long story short, I’m someone who loves writing, and loves analysing stuff, but doesn’t have the time to dedicate to learning the metagame(s). So I was wondering if you needed someone willing and able to convert skeletons into full analyses?

I retired from competitive battling a while ago, but my knowledge is still pretty sound, and I can provide evidence of previous analyses if you guys aren’t so keen about letting some random come in and write for you.

...I think I’ve explained it decently. Need a helper?
I'm sorry, but honestly there's just no demand for writers who haven't learned the metagame. That's the one qualification you just gotta have for this.

aargh, just a few days off from reserving masq, my favorite pokemon.

I'll see what I can do for ninetales. If anyone wants to take ninetales badly, let me know

Edit: Taking a pokemon I don't even like using in PU feels like a waste of time to me, so never mind, Ninetales is open

MZ

Abomasnow, Carbink, Crabominable, and Poliwrath are back up for reservation. Also throwing Sawsbuck on there because it moved up to hte rank we're currently including
aargh, just a few days off from reserving masq, my favorite pokemon.

I'll see what I can do for ninetales. If anyone wants to take ninetales badly, let me know

Edit: Taking a pokemon I don't even like using in PU feels like a waste of time to me, so never mind, Ninetales is open
Are you taking Ninetales or not? You can do it, but I don't even see a WIP yet.

Last edited:

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
taking crabominable
(also wanted to point out that altaria is in the unreserved section and the reserved section)
fixed and reservations done to here -zard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)