PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like one Silvally-Dark, the world needs to know the best Pursuit Trapper in PU.
No, we're gonna focus on viable things right now. This is the sort of situation where you might want to try to prove its worth before asking for an analysis.

In other news, I've updated reservations to here and also freed another 6 low priority mons. Nothing special, just freeing the rest of the mons B- or above that weren't initially put on the reservation list with the rest of the cutoff for one reason or another.

No, we're gonna focus on viable things right now. This is the sort of situation where you might want to try to prove its worth before asking for an analysis.

In other news, I've updated reservations to here and also freed another 6 low priority mons. Nothing special, just freeing the rest of the mons B- or above that weren't initially put on the reservation list with the rest of the cutoff for one reason or another.
I would like to know how to prove Silvally-Dark's worth, I've used a lot and it works well for me.
Maybe not applying now, but maybe to refer to later.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to know how to prove Silvally-Dark's worth, I've used a lot and it works well for me.
Maybe not applying now, but maybe to refer to later.
You're best sharing sets and actually decent replays. NP or creative sets are fine places, you could even nom it on the VR. Once people look it over and begin to even consider it when we have a lot of dark type currently considered really good and several pursuit trappers, then you might be able to do an analysis.

You're best sharing sets and actually decent replays. NP or creative sets are fine places, you could even nom it on the VR. Once people look it over and begin to even consider it when we have a lot of dark type currently considered really good and several pursuit trappers, then you might be able to do an analysis.
I might actually have Better luck with Throh, to be honest, I'm only mentioning S-Dark as it is support for my Throh, is Throh up for grabs? Sorry if this is a lot of questions. Edit: I'llt try to convince people that Ernie from Sesame Street is good.

I'd like to reserve one Throh. I think it works in this tier, I'm surprised nobody has reserved it.

I'd like to reserve one Throh. I think it works in this tier, I'm surprised nobody has reserved it.
I have prepared the Throh thread. Now all I need to do is upload it to PU C&C

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)