Tournament PU Auth vs Non Auth [Won by non-Auth]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
approved by Anty and Magnemite
OP blatantly stolen from LeoLancaster

Introduction
Hello, and welcome to the first edition of the PU Auth vs Non Auth Tournament! This is a tournament where the auth in the PU Room on Pokemon Showdown play against those of no authority.

For those wondering, Driver and above (%, @, #) is classified as authority and the rest are not, so Voice doesn't classify as auth. (If you're wondering, the correct term for voice and above is "ranked" user). You can read the rules below for all the details, but basically every round all auth will be paired up against a non auth, with the non auth having the goal of eventually beating and eliminating every single PU staff member.

Basics:
  • Each round, all the Auth will be paired against a random selection of Nonauth.
  • All Nonauth will be paired once before pairing any Nonauth twice.
  • For this tournament, all match-ups will be Best of 1.
  • All games will be in the standard ORAS PU format
  • This tour is single elimination.
  • POST REPLAYS, this will help keep it organized as well as provide players with match-ups they might not have been able to see.
  • This is a friendly tournament. Foul language and sportsmanship will lead to your disqualification.
  • Pairings with opponents will be random.
  • If you don't get to play Week 1, wait until the next one. There a lot more Non-Auth than Auth, so please be patient and wait your turn.
  • The winning team will be decided when all the players from the opposing team are knocked out
  • Decide a time with your opponent. All games will be held within a week of the match-up post (JOHNING IS FROWNED UPON).
  • Activity wins will be given to those that post in the thread.
  • Good luck and have fun!
Tagging all PU auth here in addition to discord, just let me know if you don't want to play for this. If you don't message me somewhere I'm assuming you're in (except for gasquakee and Raiza, I'm assuming you're both still quit unless you contact). Pls dont everybody say no though. If anyone happens to get matched up with an auth who drops out, you'll get first priority on next round's pairings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)