Tournament PSPL V Playoffs: Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, due to unforeseen circumstances if it's possible i'd like to sub in Tenshi Nagae for myself against pokeisfun for our scheduled UU match.
Mate, this is the second time on the same match. Pif made an effort to schedule for both matches and you guys end up bailing. There's like less than two days to re-schedule and play and he is sleeping now.
So shouldn't we get some extension/compensation, unless of course Tenshi Nagae can play in the same time slot Frank Enzo 's match was originally scheduled for.
Eyan Kalalokki

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It looks like Ubers and Português room have tied, so in the interest of ensuring that the tournament doesn't get delayed for too long, they can play their tiebreaker ASAP.
  • Best of three where the default tier is OU
  • Each team submits 1 other preferred tier
  • After I let them know the tiebreaker tiers, both teams will submit their tiebreaker lineup, which I'll announce afterwards. Get the games done fast.
Good luck to both of you, as well as the remaining unplayed games.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It looks like Ubers and Português room have tied, so in the interest of ensuring that the tournament doesn't get delayed for too long, they can play their tiebreaker ASAP.
  • Best of three where the default tier is OU
  • Each team submits 1 other preferred tier
  • After I let them know the tiebreaker tiers, both teams will submit their tiebreaker lineup, which I'll announce afterwards. Get the games done fast.
Good luck to both of you, as well as the remaining unplayed games.
Tagging Haruno Pohjis Luna Mitsuki because I'm dumb and forgot

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
After posponing the game, my opp missed our new scheduled time.
As it's now 2:36am my time, i'll ask for activity i guess :/

(can still try to play tmrw if he comes but i can't guarantee anything as I won't be at home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)