Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

I don't the all this fuss that is made where Jinder is concerned? I mean when was the last time that WWE gave use a proper heelish champion? Besides that, WWE is doing another live event in India this Septeamber & I don't think so that Jinder'll relinquish the title till then, as thy say:"DON'T HINDER THE JINDER".

I don't the all this fuss that is made where Jinder is concerned? I mean when was the last time that WWE gave use a proper heelish champion? Besides that, WWE is doing another live event in India this Septeamber & I don't think so that Jinder'll relinquish the title till then, as thy say:"DON'T HINDER THE JINDER".
He will probably drop it at SummerSlam or get himself dq'd

Nah I doubt Jinder will be the Champ for too long. WWE got what they wanted by making an "Indian" a champ. They don't need to keep Jinder a long-time Champ for the increasing Indian market.

Tell that to the person who posted this thread on the SquaredCircle subreddit acting like WWE is now on its financial deathbed. Jinder's been champion for less than a week and people are already overreacting this much, LOL.

Since it's the middle of the year, I thought it would be cool to create a list showcasing my top 10 matches of the year so far.

Best of the Super Junior Finals: Will Ospreay vs. KUSHIDA - Best of the Super Juniors Day 14 - ****½
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny Omega vs. Tomohiro Ishii - NJPW Wrestling Dontaku - ****½

WWE Championship Match:
AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena - WWE Royal Rumble - ****½

Super Strong Style 16 Finals:
Travis Banks vs. Tyler Bate - Super Strong Style 16 Night Three - ****½

IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match:
Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - Wrestle Kingdom 11 - ****½

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match:
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Dragon Lee - NJPW New Beginning in Osaka - ****¾

NXT Tag Team Championship Match:
Authors of Pain (c) vs. #DIY vs. The Revival - NXT TakeOver: Orlando - ****¾

WWE UK Championship Match:
Tyler Bate (c) vs. Pete Dunne - NXT TakeOver: Chicago - ****¾

IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match:
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata - NJPW Sakura Genesis - ****¾

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match:
Hiromu Takahashi (c) vs. KUSHIDA - NJPW Dominion - *****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Dominion was an amazing show, all the matches had stories told before, throughout, and the aftermath of the pinfall.
the top three matches were what i expected from them.
Naito vs Tanahashi
KUSHIDA vs Hiromu
Omega vs Okada
All three matches were show stealers

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So the G1 blocks were revealed...

Which match-ups are you guys excited for? In A Block I'm hyped to see all combinations of Naito/Tana/Ibushi. I also think Ishii/Nagata is going to be surprisingly good. For B Block I wanna see Suzuki/Elgin, Elgin/Omega III, and of course Omega/Okada III, which will probably be the final B Block match. I also wanna keep an eye on ZSJ, SANADA, and Robinson, because they're going to have some great matches.

So the G1 blocks were revealed...

Which match-ups are you guys excited for? In A Block I'm hyped to see all combinations of Naito/Tana/Ibushi. I also think Ishii/Nagata is going to be surprisingly good. For B Block I wanna see Suzuki/Elgin, Elgin/Omega III, and of course Omega/Okada III, which will probably be the final B Block match. I also wanna keep an eye on ZSJ, SANADA, and Robinson, because they're going to have some great matches.

I am Really Exicted for Ishii vs all of A Block, Naito vs Nagata might be a fun match, I could say the same with Okada in B Block, too many potentially great matches

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
So while everyone else was watching May/Mac last night I decided to watch AAA's big wrestling event Triplemania XXV on twitch since it was free to watch and boy, It was a clusterfuck of a show. So here are my ratings for the show.
dims.jpg

Hernandez/La Hiedra/Mini Psycho Clown/Mamba vs. Big Mami/Dinastia/Estrella Divina/Mascara - ¾*
Sexy Star (c) vs. Ayako Hamada vs. Lady Shani vs. Rosemary - -5* (Minus Five)
Monster Clown/Murder Clown vs. Dark Cuervo/Dark Scoria (c) vs. Aero Star/Drago vs. DJZ/Andrew Everett - *½
10-Team Tornado Tag Team Lumberjack Match (As Crazy as it sounds) - DUD
Street Fight: Pagano vs. El Mesias - ½*
TLC Match: Johnny Mundo (c) vs. El Hijo Del Fantasma vs. Texano Jr. - **¾
Mask vs. Mask: Psycho Clown vs Dr. Wagner Jr. - **½

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
So while everyone else was watching May/Mac last night I decided to watch AAA's big wrestling event Triplemania XXV on twitch since it was for free just to check it out and boy, It was a clusterfuck of a show. So here are my ratings for the show if anyone actually cares.

Hernandez/La Hiedra/Mini Psycho Clown/Mamba vs. Big Mami/Dinastia/Estrella Divina/Mascara - ¾*
Sexy Star (c) vs. Ayako Hamada vs. Lady Shani vs. Rosemary - -5*
Monster Clown/Murder Clown vs. Dark Cuervo/Dark Scoria (c)/ vs. Aero Star/Drago vs. DJZ/Andrew Everett - *½
10-Team Tornado Tag Team Lumberjack Match (As Crazy as it sounds) - DUD

Street Fight: Pagano vs. El Mesias - ½*
TLC Match: Johnny Mundo (c) vs. El Hijo Del Fantasma vs. Texano Jr. - **¾
Mask vs. Mask: Psycho Clown vs Dr. Wagner Jr. - *¾
Get this show away from me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)