Pokemon GFX

Just some of my recent and past works,

Bleh, this was me trying to duplicate a style I did in this sig,

besides the last one, I really seem to like using blue. D;

CnC?

pretty sick tags man.
1. around the hands is too blurry, the effects are random, and the focal stands out too much. aside from those flaws it has a great look.
2. same exact thing as the first. they are the exact same style.
3. its a nice avatar. cant really say anything is wrong with it.
4. the stock seems LQ, and the smudging is a bit overboard. you should focus the light source around the stock, makes a more solid focal.
5. meh. the stock sticks out way too much and doesnt blend in. the whole thing seems messy and random. its definately the worst of the bunch, though they all are great.
overall they are all nice. you need to work on your focals and your light sources the most.
i believe these would go into one of the stickies.

pretty sick tags man.
1. around the hands is too blurry, the effects are random, and the focal stands out too much. aside from those flaws it has a great look.
2. same exact thing as the first. they are the exact same style.
3. its a nice avatar. cant really say anything is wrong with it.
4. the stock seems LQ, and the smudging is a bit overboard. you should focus the light source around the stock, makes a more solid focal.
5. meh. the stock sticks out way too much and doesnt blend in. the whole thing seems messy and random. its definately the worst of the bunch, though they all are great.
overall they are all nice. you need to work on your focals and your light sources the most.
i believe these would go into one of the stickies.
Thanks for the CnC.

Blah, I never notice the stickies sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)