Other Features Pokemon Cuisine

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this article, I would write about different types of food in the Pokemon world. Examples could be RageCandyBars, Slowpoketails, Casteliacones, and Lava Cookies. I could write about their history, why they're so popular, and other stuff that I haven't thought of yet!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I like the idea of it, particularly so as the items aren't exactly explained and instead just 'there', so some explanations and theories about their intended purpose (and flavor???) would be neat imo. bmb covered the topic of eating pokemon some time ago, albeit only dishes related to christmas, but this article could have enough material even if you don't touch that area.

I'd approve this immediately, but I'm somewhat new at this gig, so I'll just wait until someone else either approves or says otherwise. :V

Alright, approved. Since you're focusing on the items themselves and not Pokémon, I'm not so much worried about differentiation. Please go here and apply for Smog Access, then reply for further instructions~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)