Pokézaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Usernamesarestupid you are correct on the IVs--in fact, I'm going to edit that into the OP now. I'd prefer Males, but if you get all of the Egg Moves, five IVs, right Nature, Ability, and it's in an egg, I'm not going to make you keep doing the loop (I'll do it instead lol).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, good luck with your thread and all.

However, your text is way too small and gray on white background is really hard on the eyes. Could you please use size 3 font or larger?

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, good luck with your thread and all.

However, your text is way too small and gray on white background is really hard on the eyes. Could you please use size 3 font or larger?
I chose that size font not really considering desktop size (I typically zoom or doubletap by habit), but you're right, it's hard to read. I'll adjust to something a bit thicker. Thanks for the suggestion and well-wishes; let me know if anything looks good to you!

Hey! I'm not sure if I'd happen to have anything you want, but I'm interested in your 31.x.31.30.30.31 shiny Yveltal. My thread is linked in my signature banner.

Thanks! :)

Xia hasn't been around since Jan. 26 guys. PMing him would probably work better because he might get an email notification.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Updated the thread with new Pokemon and a new layout.

Selection is small while I recover what I had left on cartridges, but I'm hoping to change that over the coming days and weeks.

The Pokezaar is (re)open for business! :)

Hello. :) Oh so you're returning player also like me. I'm actually missing quite lots of pokémon tbh... I don't even know where to start.

I'm interested in your Jolly Charizard-M and Jolly Shiny Mega Rayquaza. :D I don't know how rare that Rayquaza is so i think your 2 pokémon to my 3 sounds quite fair.

If you want to give 3rd one, one of Aegislash would do. ;)

Reactions: Xia

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Happy to trade 3 for 3 since that Jolly Rayquaza is semi-redistributable. I'm not the person who put in the time so I'd feel guilty making a profit off of it.

Do you happen to have cloning capabilities? If so, I'd be happy to also throw in a fourth Pokemon, since I'd need to have them cloned before we could trade.

Last edited:
Happy to trade 3 for 3 since that Jolly Rayquaza is semi-redistributable. I'm not the person who put in the time so I'd feel guilty making a profit off of it.

Do you happen to have cloning capabilities? If so, I'd be happy to also throw in a fourth Pokemon, since I'd need to have them cloned before we could trade.
I can do cloning. Are you fine with PKSM? I can also use PKHex but it takes longer (need to import save file to pc). I can also make spare copies for your thread if you want.

3 is just fine. It takes no effort to do cloning because I already got homebrew ready to run.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can do cloning. Are you fine with PKSM? I can also use PKHex but it takes longer (need to import save file to pc). I can also make spare copies for your thread if you want.

3 is just fine. It takes no effort to do cloning because I already got homebrew ready to run.
Anything that is legal by Smogon standards is fine by me. I've got your FC added; feel free to send a message if you'd rather schedule the trade for a later time. Otherwise, we'll see you online! :)

Edit: One copy per should be fine. I'm hoping to be able to get everything needed to do my own cloning over this weekend, so this is more a temporary stock shortage than nagging issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)