~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

And Helioptile.. perhaps not as fancy as some of the Hidden Power versions out there but hey... ;)

Miria's Helioptile Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Modest
Ability: Dry Skin / Sand Veil
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pound, Tail Whip

Also Available:
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/28 - HP Ice

-Breeding on request-

hi!
I can offer a 5iv timid Scatterbug (Continental Vivilion) with Compound Eyes
May I trade with you for a Litleo?

Raymon, I'd be happy to trade you for a male Scatterbug? =)

DeadliestTJ936, The modest ones are the only ones available I'm afraid.. I'm not really in need of a Goomy as that's on my breeding list and I've got some decent parents already! ^^ Have you perhaps got something else to offer? Spitbacks of something I don't have or whatever..! Otherwise I'll just take what you have or want to give me... ;)

On another note.. finally done with the charmanders, lacking Outrage but I feel Dragon Claw is a just as good option with less power but more control. =P

Miria's Charmander Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Scratch, Growl
-Breeding on request-

New today...

Miria's
Amaura Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Refridgerate
Moves: Growl, Powder Snow, Discharge

-Breeding on request-

Hello, I am interested in your Prankster Purrloin. I can offer one of the following in return:
Bold Togepi w/Serene Grace (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)
Jolly Rioulu w/Prankster (E.M.: Bullet Punch and Crunch)
Calm Chansey w/Natural Cure (E.M. Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy)

You have quite a few pokemon I'm interested in
Female Vital Spirit or Pickup Lillipup
Purrloin
Pichu
Deerling

See my thread please

Last edited:
hobo bob , I'm afraid I don't need any of those. Perhaps you've got something else to offer? =) Maybe something listed on my wants..?

I'll post in your threads for the "cmt"s guys. ;)

CMT for a prankster purrloin :) i have a female modest swift swim horsea with muddy water (if you're still looking for it)

Miria's Purrloin Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster/Unburden/Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Scratch, Yawn, Encore
-In Stock-

Miria's Pichu Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightningrod
Moves: Encore, Wish, Thundershock, Charm
-In Stock-

Miria's Litleo Lvl. 1

Nature: Timid
Ability: Unnerve

Moves: Tackle, Leer, Entrainment, Yawn
Notes: Nearly all female.
-In Stock-

modest abra magic guard (31/x/31/31/31/31)
and a adamant meditite (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves psycho cut drain punch ice and thunder punch​

Replied in all your threads guys. =)

hobo bob , Perhaps an Ability Capsule or two then? ^^ Whatever you think would be fair!

Raymon , I've been unlucky with getting female Pichus, I'm breeding for a couple already so perhaps I'll have one for ya soon!

jed , What balls does Abra come in? Is it female? Already got a Meditite, perhaps you've got something else for a second Pokémon of mine or an item? =)

jed , What balls does Abra come in? Is it female? Already got a Meditite, perhaps you've got something else for a second Pokémon of mine or an item? =)[/quote]
Just a male, females are a 1/8 chances, i dont give them away unless its for something of similar breeding difficulty, and a I can do calm poliwags? swift swim
abra comes in a luxury ball, poliwag in a net ball

hobo bob , Perhaps an Ability Capsule or two then? ^^ Whatever you think would be fair!
A friend was nice and gave me a Liepard he bred, so I don't need him anymore. However, I could still use a Sandile, I would be willing to do the ability capsule + a 48 BP item if you want.

Responding to CMT response. I'd be fine with credits, but I need an idea of Pokes you might be interested in. I'm working on Head Smash Relicanth and Head Smash Corsola atm, if that means anything. (It IS Head Smash week, after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)