~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Hi Miria, I heard a rumor you may have what I have been looking for. A 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Hidden Power Ice Shiny Eevee. Please let me know if you do and would be willing to trade me one. You can look over my old shop and see if anything strikes your fancy. Thank you.

Hi Miria, I heard a rumor you may have what I have been looking for. A 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Hidden Power Ice Shiny Eevee. Please let me know if you do and would be willing to trade me one. You can look over my old shop and see if anything strikes your fancy. Thank you.
I've got one just like it, however it's not shiny and it's an EV trained Jolteon by now. ;) I'm sorry, I don't deal on shines. =]

I've got one just like it, however it's not shiny and it's an EV trained Jolteon by now. ;) I'm sorry, I don't deal on shines. =]
Oh well, I would still like it, if it is available. I had one I bred in Pixelmon, but I left playing there and really miss him. HP Ice 70 Jolteons are just so dang amazing. :)

Oh well, I would still like it, if it is available. I had one I bred in Pixelmon, but I left playing there and really miss him. HP Ice 70 Jolteons are just so dang amazing. :)
Sure. ^^ It's not in any fancy ball either I'm afraid, it's just been for personal use... just re-bred it in a quick ball with HP water instead...

Sure. ^^ It's not in any fancy ball either I'm afraid, it's just been for personal use... just re-bred it in a quick ball with HP water instead...
I really want an HP Ice 70 if possible please. None of the cosmetic stuff matter, I just want it for personal use as well.

I really want an HP Ice 70 if possible please. None of the cosmetic stuff matter, I just want it for personal use as well.
No problem! ;) I couldn't really find anything in your thread, but if you've not got anything from my wanted list, maybe you can help me out some other time. ^^

hey Miria i would be interested in your shiny mantine/exeggcute/venonat

i looked at your wants and sadly most things you want are legendaries (i expect you want them perfekt) so the only things i could offer you would be a HA espeon in a dream ball, a storm drain lileep (only got one in a pokeball left tho) and a lucarionite

there anything else i could offer?

edit: okay i could also catch an eevee in a premier ball and evolve that to a sylveon xD haha

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Miria,

I wanted to ask you if you can CMT once you have more time and feel better again.
I'm currently interested in Negator's Articuno:

Negator'sArticunoLvl. 50
OT: Negator
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/x/26/30/31/31 - HP Grass 70
Moves
: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Ice Beam
EVs: 148 HP, 6 Def, 252 Sp.Atk, 104 spe
-Fully Redis-

I already have the Zapdos and Moltres from you, I might as well finish Negator's Bird Trio.
I don't have an Articuno in my collection yet in general.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
hey Miria i would be interested in your shiny mantine/exeggcute/venonat

i looked at your wants and sadly most things you want are legendaries (i expect you want them perfekt) so the only things i could offer you would be a HA espeon in a dream ball, a storm drain lileep (only got one in a pokeball left tho) and a lucarionite

there anything else i could offer?

edit: okay i could also catch an eevee in a premier ball and evolve that to a sylveon xD haha
Hey there!

I've actually bred them myself already, not updated my wants list in a while.... I'd be happy to trade for a couple of megastones though? =] You had the Lucarionte and maybe the other too....? Otherwise I suppose you'll just owe me one until another day! ;)

Hey there!

I've actually bred them myself already, not updated my wants list in a while.... I'd be happy to trade for a couple of megastones though? =] You had the Lucarionte and maybe the other too....? Otherwise I suppose you'll just owe me one until another day! ;)
alrighty we could do that like that (tho got every megastone except garchompite, so ill guess ill own you that one till i get it?)

alrighty we could do that like that (tho got every megastone except garchompite, so ill guess ill own you that one till i get it?)
What's your FC mister? =] Ready to trade when you are. ^-^ Though not entirely sure about still needing those stones, considering Menezjul's shout! You'll pay be back some day I'm sure.

What's your FC mister? =] Ready to trade when you are. ^-^ Though not entirely sure about still needing those stones, considering Menezjul's shout! You'll pay be back some day I'm sure.
fc is 3926-4978-8044

im free for the next couple hours (im in the same timezone as you) is 18:00 good for you? 19 then? guess its easier when you tell me when you have time xD

your fc i should register is 4554-1356-5382 right?

edit: ill be gone for abit but i got a garchompite then too :o so i can send you both stones afterall
edit: got both the lucarionite and the garchompite for you now :D

Last edited:
fc is 3926-4978-8044

im free for the next couple hours (im in the same timezone as you) is 18:00 good for you? 19 then? guess its easier when you tell me when you have time xD

your fc i should register is 4554-1356-5382 right?

edit: ill be gone for abit but i got a garchompite then too :o so i can send you both stones afterall
edit: got both the lucarionite and the garchompite for you now :D
Oh that's awesome! ^_^ I'm rather busy for a couple of days now, but I'll try to be around tomorrow evening? My FC is in my signature and in the first post of this thread, don't know it by heart. Hehe

How does 20:00 sound for you?
If need be we can also trade next week ^^ dont wanna stress you unnessecary

Edit: wait did you mean Friday or saturday evening?

Last edited:
How does 20:00 sound for you?
If need be we can also trade next week ^^ dont wanna stress you unnessecary

Edit: wait did you mean Friday or saturday evening?
Heylo again! I've been super busy over the weekend but now I'm fully available again, shall we try today? :)

alright im there if you wanna trade :)

yay thanks alot for the trade :)

edit: yup^^ really happy about it

Last edited:
Interested in your F Sudowoodo and F Keckleon. Could you CMT for them? (My trading thread is undergoing abit of a makeover so it's not 100% yet, but it should have most my stuff). If you aren't interested in anything I can always do a breeding project for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)