[PLEASE READ] Policy Changes

Hey guys. With how slow-moving this subforum has been for quite awhile, I'm going to be putting in place two new policy changes in order to help move us along more and to make sure that our analyses are of the highest quality.

Firstly, I am going to be a lot stricter on the 24-hour rule. If you have a WIP, you have 72 hours to get it out of WIP and into QC. Anything past 72 hours, and I will give you a little heads up. So technically, I'm giving you 96 hours because I want analyses to be up. That's a whole four days. Don't reserve an analysis if you can't complete the skeleton within four days please. After that, you have 48 hours to implement a QC check. And, again, it's technically 72 hours since I'll give you the ping. I don't like just reassigning, since I get it, life happens. But please, implement the check within 72 hours. Of course if something important happens and you have no possible means to implement the check, then no worries. I'm a nice gal, I'm not going to say "too bad" and reassign it. Just PM me if you need to, and I will give you extensions. This varies case-by-case. But really, there's no reason you shouldn't implement a QC check after two weeks. That's just not right. GP checks have as long as you need, but they are fairly easy to implement, so don't prolong them for no reason.

Secondly, I'm going to be allowing am-QC checks. Basically, if you feel you have sufficient knowledge about a metagame, then feel free to post an amateur QC check. If it's poorly formatted or contains incorrect information, I'm going to delete the post and leave you with a little note as to why I deleted it. QC Teams: feel free to stamp any am-QC checks. Do not am-QC for QC 3/3 though, that's the most crucial stamp and I want a trusted QC member to do it. After a few am-QC checks, you may even be considered for joining a team!

Thanks guys. Sorry if this came off a bit harsh, it was not my intentions. I'd like to personally thank every single member who has contributed to the subforum.

Much love,
unfixable

Also, I'm going to be editing a lot of thread titles to make the forum look uniform. If I do any large changes, I'll let you know in the thread. Otherwise, I'm just going to do it. So don't freak out if your title changes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)