Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Gentle Nature
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Venusaur is usually that "slow killing" pokemon on my team. If the target is not a poison or steel type, I will go for the Toxic. The Leech Seed is for all other pokemon besides grass types. Giga Drain is a move that helps support the purpose of leech seed, allowing my venusaur to keep gaining back its health. The mega evolution is very helpful because of the better stats and the ability "Thick Fat" which helps get rid of that fire and ice weakness.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Thunder Punch

Infernape is the main physical sweeper on my team. With his speed and attack he is extremely hard to match up against. The close combat is mainly for very common pokemon such as Blissey or Tyranitar and other dark/normal/steel/rock types and etc. The Flare Blitz are for those annoying Ferrothorns or Forretress's or scizors, etc. The U turn is meant to get Infernape out of a sticky situation. Because of his speed he will almost always go first with the U-turn. Thunder Punch is merely there for one on one situations with water type pokemon in case the battle comes to that. The Life Orb helps add extra power to each of his hits! Iron Fist helps with Thunder Punch and, I think, Close Combat.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Aromatherapy

This Blissey is hella good. It is my main special wall. Is is extremely hard to take this pokemon out with only special moves. Because of this, I can set up a Toxic on a pokemon. Soft-Boiled is there in case my health gets too low. Seismic Toss is probably Blissey's most reliable move in competitive battling. Even though it has a nice special attack stat of 75, it is better to have a move which can affect all pokemon, except ghost type pokemon i suppose. The leftovers help restore its health slowly as well, which helps a lot.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SAtk / 128 SDef
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Togekiss is one of those annoying pokemon on my team as well. Because of its extremely high special defense, it is able to take any thunderbolt or ice beam to the face. Plus, it has a very nice special attack which really helps as well. Dazzling Gleam has STAB on it and kills off almost every dragon type pokemon, such as dragonite, garchomp, salamance, etc. Air slash, in my opinion, is one of its best moves. Along with the serene grace ability, there is a 60% chance that every time I hit a pokemon with air slash, I get a critial hit with it AND i get the flinch on it. Aura Sphere is mainly there for Rock Types and steel types. Roost is there to mainly jut heal him up mid battle. The leftovers is very helpful during fights in order to keep it alive.

Greninja @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Greninja is a new pokemon I am trying out, and from what i see, he is extremely good. With the expert belt, he is able to do a lot of damage towards pokemon that are weak to him. Protean helps get STAB on every move he puts out. Dark Pulse is there, because why not! Scald is there to help get the burn. The reason i chose scald over hydro pump is because i feel that scald is a lot mroe reliable and the burn really helps out in battles as well. Im debating right now if i switch spikes with U-Turn or Ice Beam right now, so that it is protected from Electric type attacks...

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- ThunderPunch

Metagross is a pretty bulky physical sweeper on my team. He destroys almost all fairy and rock type pokemon with bullet punch (meteor mash is not as helpful, in my opinion), Zen headbutt for Stab on fighting types and ghost types and posion types. Earthquake on other pokemon which could be a threat to Metagross. ThunderPunch.....i guess its mainly for flying types? I am not too sure if I should just switch it with Stealth Rock instead or something.

Anyways, please rate my OU team ASAP, THANKS!

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Your team lacks a good physical wall. Your team has alot of ground and fighting weaknesses so maybe try Gliscor or Rotom-W

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
252+Def, 252 HP, 4SpA

-Hydro Pump
-Volt Switch
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split

OR

Gliscor Poison Heal @ Toxic orb
252+Def, 252 Hp, 4 Speed

-Earthquake
-Protect
-Roost
-Toxic/Stealth Rocks/Counter/Ice Fang

who would i get rid of for gliscor? btw i changed my venusaur with a new pokemon:

Sceptile @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Metagross and no Dont put spikes on greninja

Last edited:

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
Venusaur: Replace Toxic with Sleep Powder, and replace Overgrow with Chlorophyll so that it can outspeed Mega Charizard-Y and put it to sleep. I'd also replace Earthquake with Sludge Bomb.
Infernape: Replace Life Orb with Choice Scarf so you can optimize it's primary role, revenge killing. Also consider replacing Flare Blitz with Fire Punch, because Iron Fist boosts its power, and it doesn't have recoil.
Blissey, Togekiss, and Greninja are fine.
Metagross: Replace Light Metal with Clear Body. It's the far superior ability. I'd also consider replacing Lum Berry with Leftovers since your Blissey carries Aromatherapy.

whats really grinding my gears is that saur has a gentle nature (+SpD, -Def) therefore lowering its best stat (defense) i understand there's not many other natures you can put on this mixedsaur it should be more so a wall/pivot rather than a mainly special wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)