Please, close this fustercluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmt for the latios (if you're somehow interested in the thundurus, I'd be happy to make it semi-redis to you considering the latios is semi-redis)
While I wasn't interested in Thundurus (as I can SR my own when I'm not being a lazy shmuck), I'll take the Sludge Wave Gengar off your hands.

hi ! Iwould want your dream ball cotonee, and dream ball togepi (if you have a female one) please.
I have a dream ball buneary, a luxury ball riolu, a HA Chimchar, HA turtwig, and Piplup. Are you interessed in one ?

hi ! Iwould want your dream ball cotonee, and dream ball togepi (if you have a female one) please.
I have a dream ball buneary, a luxury ball riolu, a HA Chimchar, HA turtwig, and Piplup. Are you interessed in one ?
None of those interest me, sorry.

It's fine, I read that your are interested in friend ball, what pokemon in particular ? (I have a SouSilver version)
EVERYTHING IN A FUCKING FRIEND BALL IT'S JUST SO SMEXY

...Ahem.

In all seriousness, my prime interests in Friend Balls are Pikachu, Weedle, Hoothoot, and Houndour.

EVERYTHING IN A FUCKING FRIEND BALL IT'S JUST SO SMEXY

...Ahem.

In all seriousness, my prime interests in Friend Balls are Pikachu, Weedle, Hoothoot, and Houndour.
I think I have a friend ball weedle spit back lying around, or a shiny one if your interested, I'll make a pm post with you soon about the latios gengar trade and if you would want the weedle

So, I have now Houndour, Weedle, Houthoot, and a friend ball Miaouss. If more than 2 are interesting for you, can I get a Feebas please ?

So, I have now Houndour, Weedle, Houthoot, and a friend ball Miaouss. If more than 2 are interesting for you, can I get a Feebas please ?
Sure.

As of now, my shop is TEMPORARILY CLOSED. I just can't get myself to play AS right now.
Although I will not have my thread locked, that doesn't automatically give you posting rights. Those who do post will have their posts deleted.
All pending trades are on hold.

Shop isn't open... except for the BR section. The BR section is now an all-out giveaway! Follow the directions and you'll be golden!

Confirming that Viridi has semi-redis rights on my nicknamed Ferroseed, nicknamed HP Fire Gastly, and nicknamed Electrike.

...If she keeps a copy that is.
I did for all, though would you be fine if I breed a Premier Ball Shiny Gastly? I'm planning on doing a giveaway for Aplastic Anemia, and it'll be the only time I'll offer it, and it'll be semi-redis. After that, I'll be offering that one.

I did for all, though would you be fine if I breed a Premier Ball Shiny Gastly? I'm planning on doing a giveaway for Aplastic Anemia, and it'll be the only time I'll offer it, and it'll be semi-redis. After that, I'll be offering that one.
No problem with me, it's all up to you ^^

Mine is in an apricorn + flawless HP spread though :<

Update: Mega Manaphy
Manaphy

Nature: Timid
Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Golui
TID: 57900
Golui 's shiny Manaphy, RNG'd by him.
Received from an outside source, and I can confirm it is 100% legit.
Strange fact: The Redis Rights were going to be restricted, but due to it spreading easily, ended up being Full-Redis.
Full-Redis.

Update 6/21: Summer is amazing

Suicune

Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Tori
TID: 58740
I was in utter shock when I saw this guy's IVs. Unlike Latios, which took 4 months, Suicune took under a day.
Great Ball because not only is Suicune blue, Red + Blue = Purple, and Suicune's mane is purple.
Non-Redis (Vanadinite has semi-redis rights once he gets it)

CMT for Timid Manaphy and let me know if anything is of interest for you.
Hello there. I am interested in the shiny Zekrom (can you name it "Levin"?). However...

Due to the meh-ish IVs of Zekrom, can you also throw in a catching/breeding project or two?

IVs/Nature do not matter, just that they are in the balls, and they're female. You can do any one of these two, or both, IDC.

(Catching Project, can be caught in Terminus Cave iirc)

(Breeding thing, preferably Sassy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)