Player Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
This isn't really an article but maybe we could have some sort of competition which can be in each issue. The winner can be chosen by The Player staff and the winner can be featured in the competition article for next issue?

The only thing I'm struggling with is competition ideas for each article. I had an idea of basing it on a theme of a PS room (maybe the Room Spotlight for that issue)? But I would like to know what you think of this and see if it could happen for The Player.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Well as The Immortal was quoted that a Trivia styled competition could do well. Maybe you could have it similar to Scavenger hunts but include both Pokemon and Pokemon Showdown related questions like in normal scavenger hunts possibly?

I mean it is interesting; if it's thrown in w/ Room Spotlight the trivia could pertain to the room/its staff/past competitions/attractions, but that might run dry with certain rooms.

Zodiax

not this
I mean it is interesting; if it's thrown in w/ Room Spotlight the trivia could pertain to the room/its staff/past competitions/attractions, but that might run dry with certain rooms.
Yeah something along these lines could be great!

PS trivia facts are a possibility for the future, but I'm not sure how you could make a trivia competition specific to PS. If you'd like to have a go and post it here, you're welcome to Zodiax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)