pɐǝɹɥʇ ǝɥʇ uǝdo sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OM Leader
You want me to turn my whole PC upside down just so I can read this announcement. Seems like a lot of work for a little reward.
¡uoᴉʇoɯoɹd sᴉɥʇ ɟo ɹnǝpuɐɹƃ ǝɥʇ oʇ spɹɐƃǝɹ uᴉ noʎ uǝʇɥƃᴉluǝ llᴉʍ puɐ suns puɐsnoɥʇ ɐ ɟo ɯopsᴉʍ ǝɥʇ suᴉɐʇuoɔ ǝƃɐssǝɯ ʎɯ 'uʍop ǝpᴉsdn uǝǝɹɔs noʎ uɹnʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq no⅄

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Turn your screen upside down, you dumbass, it's not rocket science. :^)
i like how you drop a not-so-subtle insult every time you talk about me. you're a bigger ball of stress than a racist white guy trying to make nice with his black coworker.

try some yoga.

¡uoᴉʇoɯoɹd sᴉɥʇ ɟo ɹnǝpuɐɹƃ ǝɥʇ oʇ spɹɐƃǝɹ uᴉ noʎ uǝʇɥƃᴉluǝ llᴉʍ puɐ suns puɐsnoɥʇ ɐ ɟo ɯopsᴉʍ ǝɥʇ suᴉɐʇuoɔ ǝƃɐssǝɯ ʎɯ 'uʍop ǝpᴉsdn uǝǝɹɔs noʎ uɹnʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq no⅄
Only 1000? EVG, you're slipping.

As a proud Australian I must say it's great to see northerners embracing our culture, and raising awareness for the many unfortunate Australians today who don't have access to schools and never learn how to read and write right-side up. I tip my corkscrew hat to you Eevee General :)

also congrats to the nerds who got promoted i guess ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)