OU Team Rater Competition v3 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Approved by IronBullet
Welcome to the latest edition of the Team Rater Competition! The tier this time around will be SM OU. For each round we'll post a team, and participants will have one week to complete a rate of said team. When the round is over, the participants who submitted the best rates will move onto the next round. If you are eliminated and want to receive feedback on your rate, the hosts will be more than happy to provide that upon request. Each round will last one week. Failure to rate the team within the one week time period will result in disqualification unless you're able to give us a valid reason. Please only sign up if you can commit to rating one team every week for the next month. If you're currently involved in or are looking to start rating OU teams, I highly encourage you to participate as this promises to be a great learning experience. Here's to a fun and competitive tournament!

Important notes:
  • The winner will be accepted as a member in our Rating League!
  • Shoutouts in the room intro of the RMT room and in RMT news
  • Your name on a trophy-banner
  • The rates in the final two rounds will count towards the Team Rater
  • The winner will be awarded voice status in the RMT room on PS if they have shown an interest in getting involved.
  • Each round will last one week. Failure to rate the team within the one week time period will result in disqualification unless you're able to give us a valid reason. Please only sign up if you can commit to rating one team every week for the next month.
  • If you are eliminated and would like some feedback on your rate and how you can improve going forward, feel free to ask us.
Participants please PM your rate to Team Pokepals, mil and Enki. You have until 23:59 EST on Tuesday, 18th April to submit your rate. Also, if you were not tagged in the last round and didn't submit a rate and would still like to submit a rate, please send it as soon as possible and at the least we can provide you with feedback. Good luck!

Congratulations for making it to Semifinals!

AnishSomani
MFJr King
H.M.N.I.P
Gross Sweep
10th Squad Taichou

We got some excellent rates this round, and were amazed at the quality you guys had to offer. We believe that all who made it this far are on a top level quality wise.
Here is the team for this round:

Medicham-Mega (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Medicham is new to the meta, and was a strong wallbreaker on ORAS. Its HJK can dent foes even if its a resisted hit, and can severely damage teams. Zen Headbutt deals with Toxapex, Tapu Fini, Clefable, and Mega Venusaur. Medicham can't take hits at all in the current state of the Meta, because it is rather slow, but Rotom, Magearna, and Landorus can help it enter the battle safely. Medicham also softens up opposing teams with its heavy hits which is beninifial to Garchomp as both physical attackers have similar answers.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Landorus is the main physical sponge on the team. Its role is to keep physical attackers such as Garchomp, Charizard, Excadrill and Scizor on check, as they outspeed adamant Medicham or threaten it out. U-turn is necessary to allow Medicham to enter the battle, while HP Ice keeps Zygarde from spamming Thousand arrows, and DD Lando from setting up.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Rotom is an interesting partner for Medicham as is great at keeping momentum and bringing threats in safely. Rotom often times forces the opponents to switch into their Grass-type, which can be taken advantage of with Medicham, e.g. in situations when Rocks are up, the Grass-type is burned by Rotom already and low enough to be OHKOed by Medicham or Garchomp. It also covers Magearna's weaknesses pretty well, as it can take on Fire and Ground types.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere
- Volt Switch

Magearna is essential to the team as it offers an answer to psychic types such as Tapu Lele, which Medicham can't deal with most of the time. It is a great pivot which can be brought in many situations due to its typing and bulk. Its hard to find switchins to Magearna, since opponents have to evaluate whether they want to give up momentum or risk taking a Fleur Cannon. Together with Rotom they form a momentum core which is hard to stop and brings in the team's threats without them taking damage.

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Megahorn

Choice Band Bulu is the second physical breaker in the team, its Wood Hammer hits exetremely hard, while Superpower hits Steel types which Garchomp can't handle. It also covers Zygarde because it is a popular threat at the moment, and weakens Ground-type moves for Magearna. Bulu and Medicham put a lot of pressure on physical walls, and the goal is to force the opposing walls to collapse, with the aim of helping Garchomp sweep.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fire Fang
- Outrage

Garchomp is the fastest Pokemon on the team, and a potent revenger. Medicham and Bulu weaken opposing teams, and Garchomp waits for the right opportunity to sweep. Rock Slide was chosen, since Volcarona sets up on Bulu and Magearna, and Fire Fang keep Scizor and Ferrothorn in check. The team already pressures Steel-types a lot, so Outrage is a powerful weapon for late game.

pastebin

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Congrats to Gross Sweep and MFJr King for reaching Top 2 for this round, both guys did a fantastic job and a very well done rate!

Hey Team Pokepals I really like the team! Mega Alakazam is much underutilized, and more importantly unprepared for, which makes a psychic spam team like yours very lethal potentially. While I do applaud the team there are a few things I’d like to address that will hopefully get the team functioning at maximum capacity. Those topics are momentum, hazards, and checking a few threats like Gengar and Mega Metagross better – as well as a few other things we’ll get to throughout the rate.

Before I get much further I’d like to discuss the goal of this team. I see this team as a very fast paced offensive team that uses members like Tapu Lele and Landorus-Therian to break down a team’s walls, so that Mega Alakazam can clean later on. Heatran is a secondary stall check that supplies rocks, and the double scarfers are there to apply pressure and revenge threats as necessary. This is a good starting game plan I was impressed to see, however, I feel a few roles are covered over zealously (Double Scarfers – Stall Breaker), and some integral components of an offensive team left out (Pivot and Hazard Pressure). With that said my rate will keep the main goal strongly intact, and supply a few missing components while annexing unneeded repetition that stops the team from achieving its full potential.

>
Heatran is a great mon, but I don’t feel it’s the right mon for your team. While it does serve as a strong stall breaker I feel the team already has a solid match up vs that archetype (we’ll get to that more later), and the rocks it provides are easily transferred making the niche Heatran was fulfilling obsolete. In Heatran’s place I would like to insert a Magearna with the Move set: Fleur Cannon / Flash Cannon / Aura Sphere / Volt Switch and the EV spread: 248 Hp / 252 SpA / 8 SpDef with a Modest nature and the item Assault Vest. This Magearna is able to take on threats such as Gengar, opposing Tapu Lele, and Greninja. Dual stab in Fleur Cannon and Flash Cannon allows Magearna to hit a lot of things hard along with the coverage Aura Sphere provides which helps eliminate troublesome mons like Ferrothorn, Magnezone, and Bisharp. Now if you recall I mentioned one of the things I wanted to address with your team was momentum, and that’s where this last move really shines – Volt Switch. Magearna’s slow Volt Switch allows for you to gain switch initiative allowing you to get your threats in a lot safer, which is a huge bonus for your frailer mons like Mega Alakazam. This ability to check threats that oppose your psychic spam, and help the team’s momentum increase make Magearna a great replacement for Heatran who will become more and more obsolete as we get further and further into the rate – just wait and see.

Tapu Lele does a lot of things for your team from breaking walls to setting terrain. With these two pivotal roles on Tapu Lele’s shoulders, along with the added burden of not having the backup plan of Heatran Vs stall I feel changing Tapu Lele to a true stall breaking set will allow it to function better on the team. The Move set being: Psyshock / Moonblast / Hidden Power Fire / Taunt with the spread: 252 SpA / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe with a Timid nature and the item Shed Shell. This set better breaks stall than specs, making Heatran’s stall break role marginal. This change also helps with another topic I mentioned I wanted to discuss – hazards. Obviously Tapu Lele doesn’t have any hazards of its own, but Taunt allows it to prevent your opponent from setting them up against you. This is especially useful vs the always tough Sticky Web Match up and its pesky Smeargle. Yes Smeargle can run Magic Coat if they see Taunt coming, but this is at worst a 50/50 allowing the team to better handle webs, or at least better prolong their entrance to the battle field. Shed Shell also helps with the teams overall consistency vs stall teams since you don’t have to worry about Dugtrio eliminating your teams main stall breaker early in the match up.

>
I liked the idea of double scarfers that simultaneously apply pressure to your opponent, but I feel a Spikes set would better help the team reach its ultimate goal of cleaning late game with a fast threat. Spikes provide the team with another way to dish out residual damage to your opponent’s Pokémon, helping you reach a cleanable moment earlier and easier. Also the reason I’m suggesting Ash Greninja over Protean is due to wanting Water Shuriken on the set. Now before you think I forgot that the team has Tapu Lele don’t worry I just personally feel the team will benefit from Ash Greninjs's ability to help check Sticky Web threats like M-Pinsir, and serve as a nice revenge killer outside of Psychic Terrain helping alleviate some pressure from Keldeo. Now I realize that I mentioned “outside Terrain” and that may seem a bit inconsistent, but I can assure you that while there are times these do counteract there are usually plenty of situations where Greninja can use Water Shuriken. With other Tapus resetting the terrain, and Tapu Lele and M-Alakazam fighting to use Psychic Terrain while active Greninja finds itself outside of the priority block fairly often. I also didn’t want to run the typical item (Choice Specs) on the set since Spikes and a choice item are hard to mix. I decided on Darkinium Z since it bluffs the choice item, gives Greninja a great nuke if an Ohko or 2hko are just out of reach, and still allows Greninja to reliably Ohko M-Metagross helping keep it checked. The final Move set I came up with was: Spikes / Water Shuriken / Dark Pulse / Hydro Pump. The Spread being: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef with a Timid nature and the item Darkinium Z. The set helps address the topic of hazards and checking big threats like M-Metagross, which helps the team reach its ultimate goal of a late game cleaning session by wearing down the opponent with Spikes and strong attacks.

Also just going to point out Ash-Ninja can’t be female, but there’s a problem with showdown that doesn’t catch it if you use base form Greninja in the builder with a female gender. I would try it just to see if you can throw off someone who knows wifi really well, and tries to use that as a distinguisher. Just taking every competitive advantage you can.

Earlier I mentioned redundancies hurting the team overall, and double scarfers was one of such redundancies. With this in mind, and Greninja’s new role as a spike setter obviously that leaves the role of scarfer to Keldeo – who I feel is more than up to the task. With the fact Keldeo is the only scarfer left I would like to tweak its set just a tad. Instead of dual water moves I simply suggest Surf, as it opens the door to another coverage move while dealing solid damage. Adding Stone Edge in the empty slot will allow Keldeo to Ohko Volcarona from full health, which having a way of doing so is ideal for any team (The team is designed so that volcarona is never set up at full health, but we’ll discuss that more in the threat list). Keeping Secret Sword since it’s a great stab, and helps with Chansey. Also HP Electric is nice to check Gyarados, so that’s definitely a great pick. The final Move set was: Surf / Secret Sword / Stone Edge / Hidden Power Electric. The Spread: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Att with a Hasty nature and the item Choice Scarf. The reason for Hasty>Timid was to guarantee the Ohko on Volcarona, while retaining special bulk allowing Keldeo to better serve as an offensive Greninja check.

I really like the Idea for an aggressive Landorus, but with fast threats like M-Alakazam, Greninja, and scarfed Keldeo on the team I feel like a bulkier version will work better. The Move set I am suggesting is: Swords Dance / Stealth Rock / Smack Down / Earthquake. With the Spread: 144 Hp / 216 Att / 40 Def / 108 Spe with an Adamant nature, and the item Yache Berry. Moving Stealth Rock onto Landorus was an easy decision since rocks Heatran was removed earlier, and it has already been identified the team has plenty of speed – making Rock Polish unneeded. The reasoning for Smack Down over Stone Edge is that it helps you better take on mons like Celesteela and Skarmory who can be annoying in general. Earthquake stayed, because it’s a great stab and benefits from smack down. Also Swords Dance remained since it helps Landorus tear through fatter teams. Yache Berry was to help better check electrics like Tapu Koko, easing pressure on Magearna, and help Lando-t take on M-Metagross who would otherwise come in on Landorus and revenge kill. The Ev’s let Landorus avoid a 2hko from anything scarf Garchomp wants to go for, an ohko from +1 Nihilego’s power gem, any hit from band/scarf Hoopa besides hp ice, and 2hko from standard scarf Hoopa. The speed EV's also allow Landorus to hit 245 speed letting it outpace threats like Adamant Bisharp, Tyranitar, most Celesteela, and any Magnezone that isn’t scarfed.

The star of the team now has a great supporting cast, and with that comes room for one small change on the captain himself. I would try testing Calm Mind>Taunt. M-Alakazam often causes a lot of switches, and later in a game your opponent may just sack something they don’t need anymore – this is when you take advantage. With fodder switches, and now a slow volt turn Mon, at M-Alakazam’s disposal it can usually find a time to set up a Calm Mind in the late game and simply run through your opponent. This is a switch that’s more geared towards preference and confidence towards setting up late game. If it were me I would make the swap, but you’re free to keep Taunt if you really want to or possibly try looking into Encore.

While I feel like this team covers a large portion of threats in the Metagame soundly I’m including a threat list. It’s not to point out huge flaws in the rate, but more to explain how to play vs big threats so you have more success with the team. I strongly recommend reading before you test out the team.

Gengar, especially scarfed variants are always troublesome to psychic spam due to being able to hit a large portion of the team for super effective damage. With this is mind it will be important to keep your Magearna as healthy as possible to better check Gengar. Gengar also fails to Ohko Landorus, Keldeo, and Greninja (barring focus blast) so you should be able to keep Gengar in check if you play carefully.

M-Metagross is always a huge threat, so I just want to go over your options. Greninja is able to reliably revenge M-Metagross from full with Z-Dark Pulse. Greninja also has the ability to set Spikes which help to quickly wear down M-Metagross. Yache Berry Landorus is also able to 1v1 M-Metagross, allowing you to possibly lure M-Metagross trying to revenge your Lando. M-Alakazam is also able to revenge M-Metagross with a bit of prior chip, or from full with a CM. Scarf Keldeo is also able to do about half as an extra back up plan.

Volcarona is always a seemingly scary threat this gen. I mentioned earlier Keldeo can ohko Volcarona with Stone Edge giving the team a solid way to revenge. Volcarona also can’t set up on Tapu Lele and Landorus since the turn it quivers both Lele and Landorus can Ohko Volcarona. M-Alakazam is able to get off enough chip that Keldeo is able to revenge Volcarona with Surf not having to risk Stone Edge. Greninja is also able to Ohko a Volc that tries to set up in its face. Magearna can click volt switch the turn Volcarona sets up and that damage combined with the chip of one Spike allows Keldeo to click Surf for the knockout, if no Spike you’ll just have to click Stone Edge. Obviously this team does have an opening where you’re forced to click Stone Edge – but that scenario shouldn’t happen often if you play aggressively when it comes to keeping a Spike on the field. Ash Greninja also is able to revenge a weakend Volcarona with Shuriken as a back up plan.

Bulky steel types usually threaten psychic spam, so discussing your match up against them will be a key to success. Celesteela’s lack of recovery outside of Leech Seed make it fairly easy to wear down. HP Fire from Tapu Lele, Volt Switch from Magearna, and Dark Pulse from Greninja chip it quickly, especially Z-Dark Pulse from Greninja. People often use Celesteela as a Landorus Switch in, so smacking down the Celesteela greatly pressures it since if it stays in Earthquake from Landorus will murk it. Basically apply pressure, and be patient - Celesteela will fall in the end.

Chansey is always an annoying stall Mon, so I’d just like to address your game plan vs it. Swords Dance Landorus is able to deal with Chansey very well, but only having one option is never enough. Psyshock from Tapu Lele is also able to 2hko Chansey backed up by Taunt so Chansey can’t heal off the damage. Keldeo is able to 2hko Chansey with Secret Sword as another option. Also Spikes from Greninja are able to deal solid residual damage to Chansey making it easier to eliminate.

Scarf Garchomp is very common so discussing the match up never hurts. Keldeo is able to take on chomp due to being the faster scarfer. Tapu Lele is also to take one hit (barring the rare poison jab), and revenge in return. Lando-t also provides the team with a ground immunity which stops Earthquake spam. Basically the combination of Lando+Lele makes Garchomp hesitant to click its stabs. Also Water Shuriken from Greninja is able to revenge a weakened Garchomp.

Gyarados is another vicious threat in OU you’ll have to play careful around. Keldeo with HP Electric gives you a solid way to revenge Gyarados. M-Alakazam also out speeds +1 Gyarados, so with chip you can revenge. Magearna is also able to eat +1 earthquake from gyarados, and Ohko with Volt Switch in return. Also on sets lacking Earthquake Magearna is able to eat any hit from +3 Gyarados including Z-Fly. Gyarados also has trouble setting up on Lele and Greninja due to the being able to deal out big damage. Landorus also is able to 2hko a Gyarados that tries setting up against it while avoiding the Ohko from a Gyarados at neutral attack.

Magearna is another fat steel that you’ll have to wear down. Your own Magearna is a great switch in who can help wear the opposition down with Flash Cannon. Also Magearna will have the pressure of checking Lele and M-Alakazam for your opponent so chip is inevitable. Also some teams use it as a soft check to Greninja, so it’s even easier for you. At the end of the day SD Lando takes it on and threatens it with a strong Earthquake.

Muk is a problem for psychic spam teams since it checks both Tapu Lele and M-Alakazam. While Muk checks your 2 psychic types your other 4 mons excel, Greninja, Landorus, Magearna, and Keldeo all can 1v1 Muk making it a solid match up in your favor. Also Muk lacks reliable recovery, so Spikes damage racks up quick.

M-Pinsir is one of the biggest threats in the tier. If Mega Pinsir gets to +2 you have very few options. Landorus can eat one hit, and Magearna can also take one hit from a non Earthquake variant. The good news is Pinsir struggles to set up vs your team and its offensive nature. Play aggressively and try to not get locked into secret sword with Keldeo while M-pinsir is alive and you should be able to prevail.

Sticky Webs are a terror on the ladder, so I would feel remiss not to discuss this match up. Tapu Lele is able to create a 50/50 on whether the webs get up at the beginning of the battle thanks to Taunt, so use that to your advantage. M-Alakazam’s blistering speed also comes in handy, as it’s able to outpace common Sticky Web mons like Adamant Mimikyu, Adamant Zygarde, Celesteela, and Bisharp. Thundurus is able to out speed M-Alakazam however Magearna is able to take hits from Thundurus keeping it at bay. M-Pinsir can be an issue just preserve Landorus and remember you have Shuriken in the back from Ash-Ninja. Also apply general pressure so Pinsir never gets a free +2. Keldeo is also still a solid revenge killer since it outspeeds every common sticky web mon besides Thundurus.

Assault Vest Tangrowth has the ability to come in on any mon from full health. Yes Tapu Lele and M-Alakazam will eventually wear it down, but it's a slow process. The incorporation of Spikes on the team helps this match up. With a layer or 2 of Spikes up Tangrowth can no longer come in safely. Just prioritize spikes in the match up against Tangrowth, and you should be fine.

I'm adding an importable with my changes, so you can give them a try:

Anyway that's all I have. I hope some of my changes help, and get the team running at its full potential. Feel Free to message me if you have any questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Hello,

This is a really intersting team built around a core that I love and which is really effective: Tapu Lele + M-Alakazam. However, I noticed that your team is very weak to Keldeo since it can scare most of your team's members. Protean Greninja is also very annoying since it has the coverage to hit your team and even Keldeo can be knocked out by an Extrasensory. Dugtrio is also a very huge threat, in particular on Stall since it can trap Heatran and Tapu Lele which are two of your Stallbreakers and then, get walled by the other members. If not played well, even Landorus-T can be beaten by Stall. M-Metagross can also be annoying since it can take some hits from Tapu Lele and then heavily pressure your team and can even use the Psychic Terrain to its advantage. Zygarde can also be annoying since it can setup on Heatran and on your two Scarfers in the case of DD and Coil versions, and scare them out and hit with a powerful Thousand Arrows in the case of Choice Band.

Something else I would say about your team is that you have many difficulties at regaining your momentum and you can easily lose it with your two scarfers. I think your teams lacks a bit of pivots which would help you to sent out your Offensive 'mons and would be able to take on your team's threats. Also, I think two Scarfers is too much for this team. Your team also lacks of Offensive pressure. So, my rate will be mostly focused on that.

Minor Changes :

--->
w/ Taunt

Firstly, I propose you Shed Shell Taunt Tapu Lele over Choice Specs because this set really helps you against Stall since it's not trapped by Ductrio and is able to dismantle most of its members with its attacks combination. With Psyshock/Moonblast/HP Fire/Taunt you're able to beat everything on this kind of teams. Sableye with Moonblast, Chansey and Toxapex with Psyshock and Skarmory with HP Fire. This change also makes Taunt on M-Alakazam useless, so, I think you should put Substitute on it for putting a lot more Offensive pressure.

--->
w/ Spikes

Secondly, I propose you Spikes LO Greninja over Choice Scarf to help your team against Zygarde and Offensive Teams in general. Spikes are also very useful for your team since it helps you to weaken the opponent's team a lot more, allowing to your Offensive 'mons to put a lot more work. I propose you a set with Ice Beam/Gunk Shot/HP Fire/Spikes to be able to beat many annoying 'mons for your team like Zygarde and Ferrothorn.

Major Changes :

-->

The first major change I propose you is Assault Vest Tangrowth over Heatran because it helps a lot against many of your team's threats like Zygarde, Dugtrio and Greninja. Thanks to its Regenerator, it can switch-in repetitively on them. It also helps you against Celesteela since it is immuned to Leech Seed, doesn't take many damages from Flamethrower (~27%) and can use Knock Off on it. I'd run Earthquake on it because Shed Shell Tapu Lele created a new weakness to Heatran which is OHKOed after Rocks by this move. Its ability to force many switches is also really appreciated on a Hazard Stacking Team. This change also means that you will have to run Stealth Rock on Landorus-T.

-->
/

The second and last major change I propose you is Scarf Garchomp/Banded Zygarde over Keldeo because both are safest checks to Volcarona and Fire Types in general. Scarf Garchomp plays the same role as Keldeo but is better at switching into Fire Types and Steeel Types (M-Metagross in particular) and at beating them since it can just Rock Slide (when Keldeo has to run Stone Edge for it) and can take a M-Metagross' Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash and retaliate with a powerful Earthquake. Banded Zygarde does the same thing but is bulkier and doesn't really play the same role as Keldeo (it's Wallbreaker and Keldeo is a Revenge Killer). I think it's really good because of its additional bulk and its Wallbreaking abilities which are great combined with Hazard Stacking. It's really good at beating Celesteela and Skarmory thanks to its Thousand Arrows and its priority is also pretty nice to RK some threats but has to be played carefully since you have Tapu Lele. In this case, you should choose a Yache Rocks Landorus-T which gives you a slow pivot and helps against Ice Punch M-Metagross and HP Ice Volcarona. Also, I'd run Superpower on Zygarde to be able to help Tapu Lele at beating Chansey.

Threatlist :

w/ HP Ice : HP Ice Volcarona is pretty annoying for the second version in particular since it can beat Zygarde. It can also get a surprise kill on Garchomp making it nearly impossible to deal with. Against it, you will have to play carefully with Zygarde/Garchomp and then Revenge Kill it in the case of the first team and use Yache Landorus-T + Zygarde in the case of the second team.

Protean Greninja : With the removal of Keldeo, your team is now a lot weaker to Protean Greninja. However, you can use Tangrowth as a switch-in and maintain the Offensive pressure with M-Alakazam and Scarf Garchomp/Yache Berry Landorus-T.

Importables :

Alakazam-Mega (M) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Tapu Lele @ Shed Shell
Ability: Psychic Surge
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Alakazam-Mega (M) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Tapu Lele @ Shed Shell
Ability: Psychic Surge
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower

I hope you like your new teams ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)