OU Player of the Week #5: njnp

Status
Not open for further replies.

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion

Welcome to the SM version of OU Player of the Week! This project will feature interviews from some of the most accomplished and influential users in the tier so that we can learn more about them.
If there is a user that you would like to see interviewed be sure to let me know.

-------------

njnp
most known for: "Winning" OST 12, being one of the best builders in sm ou, starting trends such as sticky webs, having the team archive good saturdays, and giving us memes such as target practice, fuck the wolfpack etc
favourite pokemon: Of all time; Darkari. Gen 7 most definitely Mimikyu
most used pokemon: Mimikyu

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself outside of Smogon?
I thought mons was life? When I'm not on smogon I'm generally working with my mother helping her biz, while she tells me to get my own entrepreneurs run through my fam... I recently these couple of mons got heavily into anime because of frens such as Mattybrollic and Ricardo and others ofc just they shoved it down my throat [pause]. I'm into sports follow most main sports cept hockey and baseball to the best of my capabilities, very into rap (6) and music in general, youtube is addicting. Also, I'm a vegan.

Where did you get your name from?
I was very active into protesting the killing spree that American police were having on African American kids/teenagers/and middle-aged men. I wasn't one of those people who just ranted about on social media. I actually went to many rallies in different states. Very into politics as well love to follow the scene and enjoy people like Bill Maher and Colbert. So yea generally in rallies the chant no justice no peace is heard. I felt it was an appropriate name for me to enter smogon with even tho it's kinda edgy as smogon user names go lol. It also is accurate of my general demeanor, it's just not best for you to fuck with me. So yea basically to avoid confusion and for the people that still ask me; NJNP stands for No Justice No Peace

How and when did you get into competitive Pokemon?
I was always gravitated to mons I can't pinpoint why because growing up my mom was anti video games (still kinda is) and never let me own a gameboy/ds until I was around 12 (ended up taking it away after a year, long story) but growing up whenever I'd hang with a dude with a ds/gameboy generally they would have a pokemon game for me to fuck with and if they didn't they were dead to me. Lol but yea so getting into competitive mons I simply was on the Android app store for whatever reason and stumbled upon pokemon online app. It seemed po was the leader in competitive mon play and it seemed fun so I downloaded the app went to the the teambuilder section and started making my mewtwo and pikachu teams. I was fucking around and was well the this is fun and but I wanna start winning and I don't exactly remember how but I did start winning after ofc getting better at building I peaked top 50 on the ubers laddered and faced a head of the infamous hellfire club on po. For people who don't no hellfire club prided themselves on being the antithesis of clans such as imp and idm. They invited be to join them and I moved away from xy ubers learning that ou was the place to be in competitive play. Hellfire Club was were I met the player who helped me alot in my progression his name is Chainy he was the least hated hellfire leader and most respected. We were in call alot and went over alot of the things and he taught me how to ladder,50/50s,doubles etc. So, yea that's how I got into competitive mons..

What’s your favourite generation of OU and why?
My favorite time to play was in xy the deo sharp Era started by Sinclair. I was just starting to get a grasp of the metagame and that team was certainly enjoyable to use. It certainly was not the most balanced metagame. I didn't mind it tho and really miss those times. There also was the introduction of megas attached to that and people trying to get a grasp of them.

What’s your favourite playstyle to use and why?
I can use every single play style effectively so I don't really have a favorite. I'm going to use the one that wins. So, furthermore. WEBS WEBS WEBS.

What are your thoughts on the current metagame? How do you feel about SM in comparison to ORAS?
The current metagame is awful. I call it "fetish-game" cause people are still losing their minds with the constant urge to just spam bp, alotstall, and webs. That's really all this metagame is with a sprinkle of bulky offenses. The thing is tho this metagame keeps changing nothing is concrete and being set along with players like myself,abr, tdk are the only ones setting trends most definitely different from oras when their a lot of new talent arising. I feel sumo is much better then oras except for things such as z moves..I enjoy terrains I like their addition to the metagame. Z moves are uncompetitive I feel they haven't helped the metagame progress but have been a detrimental. I also think the no ban of dugtrio hasn't helped shit either. I feel like sm would be a great metagame if that 3 headed monster was gawn. It's ok the community has hopefully realized it's mistake when it eventually is re suspected it will be dealt with. There are alot of more unhealthy mons then greninja like volcarona and zygarde but the council will have to quell the community and waste time suspecting greninja which I don't think is broken at all and that goes for both formes.

How do you feel about Mega Metagross being banned?
Mistakes happen. I'm indifferent now. It has let pinsir become imo the mega in the metagame right now along with giving webs an easier match up. I do not mind the ban at all. It is what it is. Maybe this will be for the best.

Do you believe that anything else deserves a suspect test in the near future?
I feel dugtrio needs to be suspected again. Nothing has changed to make it any less broken and it's clear it's still resulting in an unhealthy way in the metagame infact...one of the reasons baton pass remained good was because of dugtrio being able to trap it's weaknesses such as mawile and mega metagross. During the dugtrio suspect(best time to play sumo ou) bp was not as easy to use along with stall being not impossible to beat and manageable to be any to prep for when building. M Dragon needs to be suspected as a tier leader. The only case you could make for him being there is he's m dragon. He is a fossil and his efforts in new gens have been futile. Zygarde and Volcarona need to be looked at as well. Volcarona I feel will never be suspected because of mostly it's weaknesses to rocks and new megas coming. You still can't ignore the fact it forces you to run scarfers that have a rock move and over base 101 speed. That certainly isn't healthy when it comes to prepping and leaving you to use means such as chansey and Mantine if a fast scarfer does not fit. Zygarde is weird cause I don't feel the mon alone is broken I just feel it got a broken mon in Thousand Arrows. Their are so many different sets this mon can run coil glare/toxic, banded, dragonium z, Sitrus Berry double dd. If you don't have a tangrowth or unaware mon ur usually not looking forward to facing zygarde.

As someone who helped to popularize the Sticky Web Hyper Offense archetype, how do you feel about its influence on the metagame up to this point?
I think most competitive players would say when you go into your building your making sure you can do your best to not be weak to stall and webs. It was been crazy on how fast it has spread. It took me 2 weeks to figure out webs and it certainly was worth it trying out many different mons z moves etc and the finish products have all put in work. I don't like the other webs people have attempted with medicham/heracross it's kinda foolish when they both just lose to pinsir webs... lol but it's whatever I guess. I'm glad I was able to turn webs from a joke to a legitimate playstyle.

Who is your favourite to win Smogon Tour 23?
Windjesus, soul sucker, soul killer, Wind Blowing You Away, All I Do Is Wind. Also known as Soulwind.

What’s one piece of advice you’d give to someone trying to break into the tournament setting?
It's not going to be easy. This isn't the most encouraging community to new comers quite frankly. I would recommend following the patterns of successful tour winners such as bloo,mcmeghan,bkc,abr etc... They clearly know what their doing and I'd say most people who enter the tour scene wanna make a name and be remember as much as tho above names.

Who are some of your favourite people in the Smogon community?
This question is bullshit. Got too many friends. Most importantly my day 1's and the G.O.O.D saturdays chat.

Finally, can you provide us a team that you think reflects your current playstyle, with a brief explanation of how it works?
I'm gonna drop a webs collage if that's fine?
Gaia (Zygarde) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Atk / 24 Def / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed

Aeolus (Pinsir-Mega) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Return

Hades (Bisharp) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Alana (Porygon-Z) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Conversion
- Recover
- Discharge

Hermes (Smeargle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat
- Spore
- Stealth Rock

Persephone (Mimikyu) @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough

-----------------------

"WEBS 2.0"

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat
- Spore
- Stealth Rock

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Return

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Celesteela @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Autotomize
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

Mimikyu-Busted @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough

Zygarde @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Atk / 24 Def / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed

----------------------------------

"Webs 3.0"

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat
- Spore
- Stealth Rock

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack

Bisharp @ Darkinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Incinerate

Mimikyu @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

Zygarde @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 160 HP / 216 Atk / 28 SpD / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed

-----------------------------

"Webs 4.0"

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat
- Spore
- Stealth Rock

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute/Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Return

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Manaphy @ Icium Z
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Blizzard
- Surf
- Psychic

Mimikyu-Busted @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough

Zygarde @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
------------------------------

"Webs 5.0"

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat
- Spore
- Stealth Rock

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Return
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack

Bisharp @ Darkinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- U-turn

Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

Zygarde @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed

Last edited:

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
Hey great to see you get chosen this week njnp, much deserved!

What do you think were the most consequential metagame trends over the last few months and what do you see coming in the months to come?

As a VR Council Member, which Pokemon's placement do you disagree with the most?

Building on the last question, what do you think is the biggest hidden gem in this metagame?

Finally, who do you respect the most on this site, either as a builder or as a player or simply in general?

Mazar

Banned deucer.
how many dollars do you pay me if i build you a masterpiece of a team?

ash-ninja ban y/y?

whats your favourite food?

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Whats your favorite music artist and whats your favorite song by them?

Do you think the ship Gon X Killua should be canon?

Thoughts on G.O.O.D saturday being a room on ps?

Whats your favorite mon to build around and use ?

how does it feel to hold the GREAT honor of hosting OUPL: a tour widely regarded as the most important tour on smogon by many intelligent and important players?

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Salutations, polarizing figure and up-and-coming user, No Justice No Peace. Despite having a mixed array of interactions with you over the past months, I do seek your valuable opinion on a plethora of controversial, trending, and relevant topics that will be the subject of the following questions. In advance, I thank you for your compliance and answers!

Many players of the Sun and Moon Over Used metagame have utilized and employed the Sticky Webs playstyle throughout the past few months and the creation of this archetype is a product of your own teambuilding and idea. While it is clear that the increased popularity of this type of team has had an impact on the metagame, I would like to hone in on the effectiveness of this team on a consistent basis and how certain players utilize and react to the utilization of this team. Let's focus on you as you are the subject of this thread, creator of the team, and esteemed OU Player of the Week 5™. Upon taking a brief glance at your recent replays, it has come to my attention that Sticky Webs has not been treating you particularly well in recent days. This Exhibit shows you being skillfully taken down by prestigious OU player and ALMOST Smogon Tournament qualifier, Patlop2307. Do you believe that this is potentially a vulnerability in your team? Does this invoke worry in you as a player and builder? How do you react to such a battle?

As a controversial figure of the past, I'm sure you have a partially fond and partially not-so-fond recollection of the twelfth edition of the Official Smogon Tournament. Unfortunately, the tournament ended in a not-so-ideal fashion, with you being stripped of your victory and trophy due to the ghosting scandal disclosed here. Obviously, these two things being revealed to the public and the consequences of them aren't exactly ideal for you. However, instead of addressing this matter, let's address something almost totally off-topic. What did you do with your prize money, that you still got? Did you donate any to the 6god? Did you use it to fund your GOOD Saturdays project? Did you pay for twenty more Pokemon teams?

Now, I'd like to ask for your opinion on the viability of various Pokemon in the Sun and Moon Over Used metagame, if you do not mind. I will list then:
Finally, I would like you to say something positive about all of the following users:
  • M Dragon
  • Valentine
  • Finchinator
  • Gary
And I would like you to say something negative about all of the following users:
  • ABR
  • Gypsy King
  • Bloo
  • SoulWind
  • Subject 18
Thank you for your valuable time, good sir.

Last edited:
If you could ban/unban something from a past gen (not sm), what would it be and why?

Who are your top 5 players of all time on smogon?

any up and coming users people should keep an eye out in future tours?

Favorite music artists not including Drake? and why is it Lil Pump?

why are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Hunter x Hunter the best anime of all time?
Finch is headas

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hey great to see you get chosen this week njnp, much deserved!

What do you think were the most consequential metagame trends over the last few months and what do you see coming in the months to come?

As a VR Council Member, which Pokemon's placement do you disagree with the most?

Building on the last question, what do you think is the biggest hidden gem in this metagame?

Finally, who do you respect the most on this site, either as a builder or as a player or simply in general?

I think the stick webs metagame trend was the most noticeable one. Winning alot in tours from spl to ost and being constantly used on ladder. In the coming months I feel mega swampert will be highly used and I hope to be in front of the wave in regards to that.

Gengar is ranked too highly and zygarde should be S rank. Mimikyu also should probably be higher. That's it.

Reuniclus

Bloo

Last edited:

njnp

how many dollars do you pay me if i build you a masterpiece of a team?

ash-ninja ban y/y?

ash-ninja ban y/y?

n/n

Fries.

Whats your favorite mon to build around and use ?

Drake-Jumpman

Subject 18 will answer this question.

I prefer discord. I'm generally very busy so appreciate discord so I can be active as I can on the move.

Whats your favorite mon to build around and use?

Mimikyu

how does it feel to hold the GREAT honor of hosting OUPL: a tour widely regarded as the most important tour on smogon by many intelligent and important players?
I have this great Co host I'm sure you have heard of her goes by the name jen. Definitely makes the tournament worthwhile.

give team rankings for wcop
If WhiteQueen gives me the blessing I'll do a better job then leremyju.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion

Here they are... have fun!

Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic?

What would you change about yourself if you could?

What apps do you use most often?

What's the nicest compliment you've ever received?

If you were a color, what would you be?

What three things could you not live without?

What was the last argument you had about?

How did you meet your best friend?

Do you have any collections?

What would you never want to change?

What are your favorite words?

Do you think everything will work out for the best?

Who did you last say "I love you" to?

What word (or sound) makes you cringe?

Do you always finish work on time?

Where did you take your first vacation?

Would you be described as spontaneous?

Do you read your horoscope?

If you could be an emoji, what would you be?

How do you react to criticism?

Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

How long does it take you to get ready?

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

Is there someone that you miss?

Do you regret anything you've done?

Would you live in a book/film if you could?

How would you prefer to die?

What do you think people notice about your first?

Who knows you better than anyone?

What one word describes how you're feeling right now?

Are you often early, on time, or late?

What scares you the most?

Would you go back in time if you could?

Do you believe in yourself?

When was the last time you had a passionate kiss?

Is it easier for you to forgive or to forget?

Who is the most intelligent person you know?

What was/is your best school subject?

What's the most important quality in a partner?

Are you in love right now?

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?

Do you enjoy playing board or video games?

Who cares a lot about you?

How would you spend a million dollars?

What was the last dream you can recall about?

Who was the last person who saw you cry?

Do you give second chances?

What's the last thing you did before bed last night?

Which was the best year of your life?

How do you feel about being naked?

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

Could you live as a hermit?

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?

How do you feel when you wake up?

Is dishonesty ever okay?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

What's your current relationship status?

Are you religious? Spiritual?

Who did you last have a deep conversation with?

Do you like your name and/or nickname?

To get to know you, what should someone read, watch, or listen to?

What qualities do you admire in others?

How would you spend your ideal day?

What five things do you spend the most time doing?

What is the last song you heard?

When did you last laugh really, really hard?

Do you feel your outside appearance fairly represents the real you?

What is one of your favorite quotes?

If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

What's the nicest thing you've ever done?

Do you wish on stars, lucky numbers, eyelashes?

What's your biggest pet peeve?

How did you celebrate your last birthday?

What age have you most enjoyed being?

Why do you love your favorite author or musician?

How do you feel about technology?

What season brings you the most joy?

Do you consider yourself detail-oriented?

What TV show did you like best as a kid?

Would you rather give a gift or receive a gift?

Do often make jokes?

When did you last make a new friend?

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

Are you looking forward to something right now?

Which website do you visit most often?

Do you match the traits of your zodiac sign?

Are you afraid of the dark?

What is the most trouble you've gotten into?

If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?

Would you rather give up TV or the internet?

Have you changed a lot in the last decade?

If you could have any talent, what would it be?

What's the most painful loss you've experienced?

When were you last embarrassed?

Would you like to be famous?

Do you often sing in the shower?

If you could see your future, would you want to?

What is your earliest memory?

What are you most grateful for in your life?

And most importantly...

who do you fuckin hate in smogon

whos the shittiest player uve played

njnp

Salutations, polarizing figure and up-and-coming user, No Justice No Peace. Despite having a mixed array of interactions with you over the past months, I do seek your valuable opinion on a plethora of controversial, trending, and relevant topics that will be the subject of the following questions. In advance, I thank you for your compliance and answers!

Many players of the Sun and Moon Over Used metagame have utilized and employed the Sticky Webs playstyle throughout the past few months and the creation of this archetype is a product of your own teambuilding and idea. While it is clear that the increased popularity of this type of team has had an impact on the metagame, I would like to hone in on the effectiveness of this team on a consistent basis and how certain players utilize and react to the utilization of this team. Let's focus on you as you are the subject of this thread, creator of the team, and esteemed OU Player of the Week 5™. Upon taking a brief glance at your recent replays, it has come to my attention that Sticky Webs has not been treating you particularly well in recent days. This Exhibit shows you being skillfully taken down by prestigious OU player and ALMOST Smogon Tournament qualifier, Patlop2307. Do you believe that this is potentially a vulnerability in your team? Does this invoke worry in you as a player and builder? How do you react to such a battle?

As a controversial figure of the past, I'm sure you have a partially fond and partially not-so-fond recollection of the twelfth edition of the Official Smogon Tournament. Unfortunately, the tournament ended in a not-so-ideal fashion, with you being stripped of your victory and trophy due to the ghosting scandal disclosed here. Obviously, these two things being revealed to the public and the consequences of them aren't exactly ideal for you. However, instead of addressing this matter, let's address something almost totally off-topic. What did you do with your prize money, that you still got? Did you donate any to the 6god? Did you use it to fund your GOOD Saturdays project? Did you pay for twenty more Pokemon teams?

Now, I'd like to ask for your opinion on the viability of various Pokemon in the Sun and Moon Over Used metagame, if you do not mind. I will list then:
Finally, I would like you to say something positive about all of the following users:
  • M Dragon
  • Valentine
  • Finchinator
  • Gary
And I would like you to say something negative about all of the following users:
  • ABR
  • Gypsy King
  • Bloo
  • SoulWind
  • Subject 18
Thank you for your valuable time, good sir.
I figured you were a stalker of mine, thank you for confirming. I'll add this to the many love letters I recieve.

Most of the replays you showed did show me one thing, hax makes me human.

Alrighty,

M Dragon is an amazing player when it comes to old gens. You have to be foolish to not recognize this.

Valentine you recognized the talent in me and gave me the platform to not only end you but also end my doubters.

Finchinator Your friends with quality smogon member Subject 18

Gary not sure why Garys on this list he's the only genuine nice guy here, I think you added him by accident.

ABR you are the second best sumo player, better hope I slip up.

GypsyKing You need better WiFi so players like finch can't steal wins from you

Bloo Your too nice.

SoulWind You tend to forget what a Skarmory is.

Subject 18 Your friends with finch.

This was fun finch. Anytime!

Hey NJNP, have fun answering these. <3

Have you ever blurted something out without thinking about the consequences first?
Do you want to be taller someday?
Once you've decided something, do you see it through to the end?
Have you ever said "nice to meet you" to someone you've met previously?
You're at a movie theater. What are you there to see?
Have you ever looked at your reflection in a mirror and thought, "What a cool person"?
Have you ever thought that if you dug in your backyard you could find buried treasure?
Do you prefer to play outside rather than inside?
You discover a beat-up-looking treasure chest in some ruins. What do you do?
Have you ever realized you were hogging the conversation?
When you see a switch, do you feel an overwhelming urge to flip it?
Have you ever forgotten you bought something and bought another one?
Do you think it's important to always aim to be the best?
Do you want to be famous?
If you saw someone doing something bad, could you scold them?
Have you ever told a joke that just completely fell flat?
Do you like lively parties?
Are you truly sincere when you apologize?
Do you like karaoke?
You're hiking up a mountain when you reach diverging paths. Which kind do you take?
Your friend takes a spectacular fall! What do you do?
You have a really important test tomorrow! What do you do?
Have you ever accidentally called a teacher "Mom" or "Dad"?
There's a rumor around about a ghost haunting the school bathrooms! What do you do?
You're in class when you realize that you really have to go to the restroom! What do you do?
Do you think you have good study habits?
What's your studying style?
You're packing your classroom's snacks for a picnic when you get hungry. What do you do?
You see a cake that is past its expiration date, but only by one day. What do you do?
You've just stuffed yourself with a good meal when a great dessert arrives. What do you do?
Your friend has made a meal that tastes terrible. They ask, "How is it?" You say...?
You're eating at a very fancy restaurant known for its food. Which course do you select?
Everyone's sharing a dessert, and there's an extra piece. What do you do?
Your friend offers to treat you to dinner. What do you do?
Everyone around you is laughing hard at something you think is pretty boring. What do you do?
Do you prefer to be busy or to have a lot of free time?
You're about to buy a popular game when someone else gets the last copy! How do you feel?
You run into a new person that you haven't talked to very much before. What do you do?
Good news and bad news... Which one do you want to hear first?
You've been handed a large bag as a souvenir. What do you do?
Hey, what's that? There's someone behind you! So...did you look just now?
How are your mornings?
You've been invited to a wonderful party. It's time for the party to start, but there's nobody there! You think...?
You take off your shoes to realize your socks are two different colors! What do you do?
Did you make any New Year's resolutions?
You're in a completely silent assembly when you suddenly hear someone pass gas! How do you react?
You're running a marathon, and at the start you fall flat on your face! What will you do?
You find something at a great bargain price! What do you do?
You've been asked to do a difficult task. What will you do?
You notice that a toy you bought for full price yesterday is marked down to half price today! How do you feel?
Your friend is running a little late to meet you. Is that OK?
Do you think that, no matter what, life goes on?
The phone's ringing! What do you do?
Your friends seem to be making plans to hang out, just out of earshot. You think...
Do you think it's important to be fashionably late?
You've won big on a raffle ticket! You say...
Do you think blaming something you did on someone else is sometimes necessary?
Your friend suddenly won't listen to you, when everything was fine yesterday. What happened?
You fail miserably! Everyone found out, and they're disappointed in you... What do you do?
You want to reveal that you like someone a whole bunch! What do you do?
You're on a stroll when a TV crew pounces on you for an interview. What do you do?
The people at the next table are singing for someone's birthday. What do you do?
You see a big and comfortable bed. Your first reaction is to...
You're daydreaming...when your friend sprays you with water! What do you do?

Finally... Are you a male or a female?

njnp

If you could ban/unban something from a past gen (not sm), what would it be and why?

any up and coming users people should keep an eye out in future tours?

why are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Hunter x Hunter the best anime of all time?
Finch is headas

If you could ban/unban something from a past gen (not sm), what would it be and why
?

Mega Sableye in oras. It wasn't broken lol.

Bloo
SoulWind
Mcmeghan
Earthworm
M-Dragon

Any up and coming users people should keep an eye out in future tours?

Poketcggamerinsertnumbers
Subject 18 if his dumbass listens to me
Gypsy King
Deej

Pump, pump, pump it up
She got a good head on her, but I pump it up
I'm not a one hit wonder, they know all my stuff

The world may never know.

njnp

Can you please rank Swampert
When you stop being so amazing, maybe.

thoughts on trick room

rank drakes albums from best to worst (including so far gone)

Trick room died when mega hera was released.

I don't really like album lists but wattba is my favorite drake project. Being from Atlanta it was really lit cause I got a Atlanta city vibe because Atlantas very own future was on it as well.

I don't know if I can ask here, but how do you feel about your team being used by everybody in the ladder? Do you feel proud and like it, or you think people should use their own team?

njnp

How old are you?
Do you like kanye west ironically?
Do you know you would have kept the trophy if you weren't so unpopular?

How old are you?

Do you like kanye west ironically?

Yea I feel at times im the kanye on here.

Do you know you would have kept the trophy if you weren't so unpopular?

Most definitely.

njnp

I don't know if I can ask here, but how do you feel about your team being used by everybody in the ladder? Do you feel proud and like it, or you think people should use their own team?
I feel if you can't build just use other good teams to get a feel of what a good team is. So it does make me happy seeing people succeed with my teams but I dont like seeing my teams being used poorly. That can be annoying to watch.

Hi njnp,

Being into music, what's your opinion on Student Gobot Union?
X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)