Resource OU Bazaar

This is a team I put together based on some of my favorite pokemon. I'm needing a bit of help, as I'm struggling to get the team to function as I need it to, which is due to my lack of understanding of how the competitive side of the game works.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 232 SpA/ SpD 4 / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Defog

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heatwave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Okay, so I'm still fairly new to competitively playing pokemon, so this is gonna be poorly explained, I just know it.

I'm attempting to build a team focused on Mega Gardevoir. I've only played 3 games, all against the same person, I won 1, lost 2.

The purpose of this team is supposed to be clearing away the threats to Gardevoir so I can end the game with her. However, she keeps getting outsped by Mega Charizard X (Not surprised, she's not the fastest thing) some teams just have so many steel types or hard hitting physical pokemon that I rarely have any openings to use her.

How this is supposed to flow, is I use Heatran as a starter, setting up stealth rocks or using taunt to stop my opponent from doing the same, likely forcing a switch, so I can drop Toxic on something or setting my own Stealth Rocks up.

I use Tyranitar to take on things like Gengar, Metagross and Mega Charizard X and it's been doing that part well. So much so, it's usually what I end up relying on to try and win, instead of Gardevoir.

Excadrill was supposed to be my back up in the event T-Tar went down but often, I find Excadrill not helping, at all, looking for something to replace it. It's just not needed and I end up using it as a sacrifice, more than anything.

Tornadus-Therian Ferrothorn and certain fighting-types and other grass types is the main thing I have it, Knock Off and U-Turn make for some nice options, when they are needed.

Latios is there to deal with other Dragon types, Poison types and steel types that threaten Gardevoir as well as Hazards.
While I understand the point of your team, I do feel like it has some redundancies, namely Tornadus-T; I can't see the point of it on this team besides for creating momentum? But that isn't really the point of sand offence. It seems to be doing the same stuff as Latios for your team, as the AV set is namely there as a Keldeo switch in, something that Latios does just as well. I've noticed you are literally 6-0ed by Bisharp as well as Azu, who both get a kill as soon as they come in. I also don't think that Mega Gard fits particularly well on your team, as it just stacks weaknesses and you already have decent breakers.

I would actually recommend Mega-Venu and Specs Keldeo to fill those spots instead, Mega Venu helps deal with a Mega Manectric & Rotom-W weakness as well as two issues I mentioned before while Keldeo offers a similar source of offensive pressure to Mega-Gard while offering a more effective way of dealing with Bisharp and Weavile. A more offensive Venusaur could be used to keep with your offensive team style, possibly with sleep powder to help deal with things like Volcarona who could be an issue. But a more defensive one might be ideal, as it is needed for a consistent pivot for Scarf Lando and other previously mentioned threats.

I'd replace HP Fighting on Latios with Roost as it's a largely pointless coverage move due to you not wanting to stay in on the targets, who also shouldn't be switching in on Lati, Roost meanwhile allows it to defog consistently and helps to negate the damage from the sand. Remove Rapid Spin on Exca as you already have defog and aren't particularly weak to hazards; replace it with Swords Dance to give you a proper wincon. Replace the Air Balloon with Leftovers on Tran, who's going to be needed to take a fair few hits (from Scizor eg) and being able to keep up Rocks and stay healthy is paramount to Tran's success.

Let me know how it goes and if you want any other help feel free to ask!

While I understand the point of your team, I do feel like it has some redundancies, namely Tornadus-T; I can't see the point of it on this team besides for creating momentum? But that isn't really the point of sand offence. It seems to be doing the same stuff as Latios for your team, as the AV set is namely there as a Keldeo switch in, something that Latios does just as well. I've noticed you are literally 6-0ed by Bisharp as well as Azu, who both get a kill as soon as they come in. I also don't think that Mega Gard fits particularly well on your team, as it just stacks weaknesses and you already have decent breakers.

I would actually recommend Mega-Venu and Specs Keldeo to fill those spots instead, Mega Venu helps deal with a Mega Manectric & Rotom-W weakness as well as two issues I mentioned before while Keldeo offers a similar source of offensive pressure to Mega-Gard while offering a more effective way of dealing with Bisharp and Weavile. A more offensive Venusaur could be used to keep with your offensive team style, possibly with sleep powder to help deal with things like Volcarona who could be an issue. But a more defensive one might be ideal, as it is needed for a consistent pivot for Scarf Lando and other previously mentioned threats.

I'd replace HP Fighting on Latios with Roost as it's a largely pointless coverage move due to you not wanting to stay in on the targets, who also shouldn't be switching in on Lati, Roost meanwhile allows it to defog consistently and helps to negate the damage from the sand. Remove Rapid Spin on Exca as you already have defog and aren't particularly weak to hazards; replace it with Swords Dance to give you a proper wincon. Replace the Air Balloon with Leftovers on Tran, who's going to be needed to take a fair few hits (from Scizor eg) and being able to keep up Rocks and stay healthy is paramount to Tran's success.

Let me know how it goes and if you want any other help feel free to ask!
Ah, well. Hmm... what I was wanting was a team that worked with Mega Gardevoir (Gardevoir is my favorite pokemon, she's supposed to be my win condition but I'm not so good at setting that up, would appreciate some advice there) I included T-Tar because it helped with Megazard X which was giving me heck. Got any suggestions for mons that work well with Mega Gardevoir that also lets me keep T-Tar. I don't particularly need to keep Tornadus-T, it just helped me out in a particularly nasty match I was having where I kept losing. The person I'll be playing the most has several annoying mons, Mega Charizard X, Metagross, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Raikou (not really that annoying) Gengar (hate this thing)

Ah, well. Hmm... what I was wanting was a team that worked with Mega Gardevoir (Gardevoir is my favorite pokemon, she's supposed to be my win condition but I'm not so good at setting that up, would appreciate some advice there) I included T-Tar because it helped with Megazard X which was giving me heck. Got any suggestions for mons that work well with Mega Gardevoir that also lets me keep T-Tar. I don't particularly need to keep Tornadus-T, it just helped me out in a particularly nasty match I was having where I kept losing. The person I'll be playing the most has several annoying mons, Mega Charizard X, Metagross, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Raikou (not really that annoying) Gengar (hate this thing)
Just a bit of general advice for Mega Gardevoir: it's usually not going to be a "win condition." Mega Gard is, first and foremost, a wallbreaker that punches holes and forces the opponent to react (the latter part being especially important here, since will-o-wisp can be used on predicted Steel switch-ins to cripple them for the rest of the match and make it all the harder for them to switch into Gard). As such, your best bet is probably to complement it with a proper sweeper that can take advantage of the damage it inflicts and the Pokemon it cripples, which I notice your team is lacking at this point.

I'm going to second the suggestion of adding Swords Dance to your Excadrill, probably over Rapid Spin (especially if you have a Defogger; you don't need two forms of hazard removal). Sand Rush Excadrill is a pretty cool partner to Gard as is, since it can do a ton of damage to offensively inclined teams that Gardevoir has difficulty with while Gard does a ton of work against Balance and Stall. Swords Dance makes it a proper wincon against weakened teams, which hopefully Gardevoir should help achieve.

If you want some more advice on using/building a team around Mega Gardevoir, there's a nice article on it here if you haven't seen it already. You might also want to check out the OU Cores and OU Sample Teams threads, among others, to see how others use Gardevoir.

Good luck with your team. Welcome to the competitive scene.

Ah, I see. That's a bit disappointing. So, Swords Dance on Excadrill. I originally had it on there, it kept getting KO'd (most likely because I'm rather bad at this)

Ah, I see. That's a bit disappointing. So, Swords Dance on Excadrill. I originally had it on there, it kept getting KO'd (most likely because I'm rather bad at this)
It just comes down to timing, you wanna Swords Dance on a mon who you force out,like Clefable for example at a time where the opponent's answers to Excadill have mostly been worn down. Thus hopefully allowing you to sweep in the sand, wait til the end of the game to do this or you will lose your way of winning the game.

Wanted to build a team focusing around Mega Diancie as a sweeper with Tornadus-Therian as a stall breaker. This being my first "RMT" it is also the first
team that I have personally built. I'm not the biggest fan of Vaporeon on the team, but it covers 2 types that Diancie is weak to. Right now the team has been having major troubles with Ice/Rock mons. Really looking for any advice. If there are any questions or things that I need to add please let me know.

Taric (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Vaporeon (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Talonflame (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Steel Wing

Garchomp (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 60 HP / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Replays
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-467232859

Last edited:

Givrix

Mad Dog
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Here we go with my first post in this thread ! I'm often referred to as a gimmick player by my French buddies. Even if I like to build some solid squads, I have the (bad) habit to put one or more gimmick sets on common Pokemon. Most of the time, the result is garbage (cc Dlanyer), but some of them prove to be good.

I really wanted to build a team around one of the most terrifying wall breaker in the game: Tyrantrum. He has absolutely no safe switch-in in the metagame. The only problem is the lack of speed, I decided to use some uncommon thunder wave users to help him: Gardevoir-mega and Starmie.

Gardevoir-mega and Tyrantrum form a good offensive core, and thunder wave lures jirachi, metagross-mega and victini in. Landorus-therian with imprison is one of my favourite set in the game. imprison can prevent a lot of things: SR against tank chomp, lando-t defensive and hippowdon, u-turn from m-scizor (free switch on keldeo/jirachi), earthquake from excadrill (same). Keldeo is here to deal with weavile and bisharp, and to pressure. Scarf rachi is here to heal and helps my team against fast mon like alakazam-mega and aerodactyl-mega.
Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 24 HP / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Imprison

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Sub seed loom is a very underrated set, yet he is able to wall quite a lot of mons and can slowly kill them with leech seed. Focus punch is here to hit with loom's raw power. A few Pokemon can beat breloom once the sub is up in the metagame: Gardevoir-mega, special altaria-mega, Amoonguss, Venusaur-mega and Volcarona. I decided to use 2 Pokemon to support breloom. Firstly, doublade is my answer to Gardevoir-mega, able to take all theses common moves, even hp fire.

I also needed a mon that can take any hit from Specially offensive M-Altaria, Volcarona and switch in on M-Venusaur ans Amoonguss even on spore and sleep powder. Talonflame stallbreaker is a great option, but is still weak to sleep. this is where Safety Goggles comes in handy, talonflame can freely switch in on Amoonguss/M-Venusaur and pressure with brave bird.

I like to put starmie with talonflame to hazard control, but I need some speed control to deals with manectric offense. I noticed that my Pokemon weren't weak to sandstorm, I decided to put excadrill + hippowdon. Hippo is a safe switch-in to M-Manectric, can set up the rock and phase if needed. Excadrill increase the speed tier of the team and can remove rocks on my part.

Finally, I noticed that I neither have a mega, nor any special sweeper. M-Altaria fill in the blanks pretty well, as he provides a great check to all excadrill checks. He is also able to switch into many pokemons in this metagame, as charizard-y, dragonite, keldeo and crawdaunt.

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Earthquake

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Spore
- Focus Punch

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Pursuit
- Toxic
- Rest

Talonflame @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 248 HP / 248 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Roost

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
with oras coming to a end i wanted to share some random teams, i didn't really want to make a full rmt so i'll just dump a few here. these teams most likely are not the best (and probably far from it) and these teams were tested in the 1400-1600 range on the ladder because i tilted quite alot so feel free to critique or suggest whatever you want just make sure you specify what team.

some music because music is nice

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

probably one of my favorite teams i built. when building this i wanted to use specs hydreigon which is able to hit most of the mons in the metagame for neutral with its vast type coverage with its movepool. looking back at it scarf landot would probably be better to deal with mega zard y better but whatever. and timid tail glow manaphy after one tail glow is pretty much game.

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 128 Atk / 160 Def / 104 SpD / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Hone Claws
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt

mega pinsir was a mon i didn't use for a while because i was against the whole bird spam trend, i eventually wanted to try it out again but outside of bird spam so this is what i came out with.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

mega charizard x is a pretty crazy mon being able to deal with a large portion of the metagame after setting up. a lot of the mons are self explanatory but i am not really sure why i added magnezone but it has proven useful in testing.

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave/Ice Punch/Fire Punch
- Crunch/Superpower

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Superpower

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

this is a remaster of a old team with thunder wave mega tar. a lot of moves are slashed because some people might not like thunder wave on mega tar. this is one of those teams were help is wanted.

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

really not sure how good this team is but it looks threaten. tyrantrum is strong asf and paired with mega zard y they can break a huge amount of the metagame. some suggestions on this team would be nice because i am sure it could be better. also i know tyranitar is probably a better option over tyrantrum.

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Atk / 64 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Close Combat
- Substitute

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Tail Glow

Metagross @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Atk / 164 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Serperior @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

this team is just full of wallbreakers. i don't really know what i was thinking when i built this but it works surprisingly well. i do feel like this team could improve because it when i play it, it just feels like there is something missing.

Magcargo @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 24 Def / 236 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Recover

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 36 HP / 220 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Scald

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 180 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

i honestly don't know whats up with the ou room and magcargo, it seems like it is some kind of meme there so this is what made this team a reality. its basically defensive magma rock-ghostly stall stable-pink blobs-defogger. i really didn't think this team would work but it did. probably the most successful stall team i have ever made because i don't play the playstyle often. if magcargo is really a meme i guess this is a meme team.

so once again any suggestions are appreciated and hopefully these teams are actually decent. thanks for reading and possibly helping out.

Last edited:
Doing a team dump cause I've built a ton of stuff recently cause i have to be ready for sumo (due to coming back as a builder on the ou fourms once sumo is here). I think most of these teams are pretty solid in general and have worked really well. Lots of stuff here so get em while its hot.

Team 1:

upload_2016-11-7_15-35-23.png

Railgun (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Band
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Earth Power

Uiharu (Magnezone) @ Chople Berry
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder Wave

Kamijou (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Satan (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Defog
- Roost

Shirai (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Toxic

Accelerator (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch

Pretty much standard M gross Offense with Cb kyurem-black And magnezone to serve as a way to remove and weaken a bunch of things for mega metagross. In return, gross traps stuff like the latis which often prevent kyurem-black from clicking outrage. This also helps keldeo as a bonus. Surf Defog Latios to lure in heatran considering how mega metagross is incapable of hitting it for damage. Break with kyu-black, remove steels with zone, finish game up with Keldeo/Mega Metagross.

Team 2:

upload_2016-11-7_15-40-12.png

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Ice Beam

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 166 Def / 90 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Trick

T spike nidoking is probably the best t spiker you can use in ou. Thanks to nidokings coverage you force quite a bit of switches which in return lets you get t-spikes up pretty easy. scarf tar helps trap common removers while mega scizor reaps the reward of having stuff like keldeo constantly taking poison damage. Specs Latios helps break down teams further with knock off rocks clef to help with stall further. Solid team overall despite being slightly weak to opposing m zor and slightly weak to electrics.

Team 3:

Chariot (Medicham-Mega) (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch

Justice (Latios) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Psyshock
- Surf

Devil (Weavile) (F) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

Lovers (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Star (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Fire Punch

Strength (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 44 SpA / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Spammed this quite a bit early on the suspect. Works really well until you run into a bisharp. Although bisharp really has a hard time coming in unless its brought in via u-turn/volt switch/baton pass or sac. Cb weavile+cham is probably one of the most devastating things to fight because they pressure things so much. Combine that with specs tios and you have a fairly easy time with slower more balanced builds. Hp fire landot helps w m zor and ferro while scarf rachi provides a nice pivot and healing wish is nice on a team with 0 hazard removal as it lets weavile have a second go at things to clean the game up. BD Azu makes a nice cleaner or hole puncher on this team also. Aside from how bisharp counterplay is tricking it specs and keeping landot healthy this is a fun team. Specs Keldeo could be run over azu and then you make lati lo 3 atk.

Team 4:

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Taunt

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Recover

Another team i used Mid suspect. Stallbreaker mew is probably one of the stupidest mons ever when theres no mega sableye to cock block it at every corner. Its also a pretty solid Mega medi answer and can solo teams not ready for it (seriously you would be surprised how easily this thing screws teams over). M zor synergizes really well with mew and provides a win con to take advantage of said weakened teams which is nice. Standard Tar+Keld helps with Weakening stuff and removing lati's etc nothing new. E plate Sd landot provides a secondairy breaker that allows you to pressure a ton of stuff while providing rocks and last you got lo 3 atk lati for checking keld and overall just works well with m zor at killing off trans. Play carefully around electric types when using this. Most notably Thundy.

Team 5:
upload_2016-11-7_15-46-13.png

Madoka (Gardevoir-Mega) @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast

EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 44 SpA / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Surf

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Fire Punch

Solid team ive built recently and is just really fun to use. subcm mega garde in general is a fun set to use and really annoys balance teams and mons that have to rely on status to make garde less of a threat (see clefable). Really annoys stall also, only downside of set is amoongus/m venu walls you so thats a problem. Thankfully you got Specs Hp flying keld which lures in those two and pressures them quite a bit. CB tar further helps by providing pursuit support for garde and keld which is cool. As per usual lo 3 atk latios provides a nice keld check and breaker with Scarf Rachi to top it off to give garde a second chance or clean game. Also more Hp fire landot cause screw m zor lmao.

Team 6:

upload_2016-11-7_15-48-6.png

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog
- Surf

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower / Knock Off

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Not really a fan of volcanion due to how slow it is+rock weak but its a cool mon so i gave it a go. Not much to say here. Uses a standard formula of Volc+pursuit trapper+Keld switch in+sand check+Fairy+Mega which is just in general the go-to build for boring but effective teams. E plate Hp ice landot for annoying the rare tank chomp and the ever so common Rocky landot. slashed flame with knock on clef cause i dont like using Volcanion as the only reliable way of beating m zor but if you feel you dont need flame use knock. Thats about it. Overall volcanion just helps weaken stuff for clef and m zor With Defog+surf lati again to help out with baiting tran in thinking your walled by it.

Team 7:

upload_2016-11-7_16-15-12.png

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 20 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Normally i dont build or use stall but this suspect test did tempt me to finally give it a go. Not a matter of me not liking stall but more that sable stall is just boring to use. Zard-x stall is a old classic from xy so i decided to try building it for the suspect. Uses dual defog which has been catching on as its actually really effective at keeping hazards off the field which is just perfect for zard-x. Dug helps trap stuff like tar and tran. The reason zard still runs eq is cause of how you really shouldn't be risking dug in order to remove tran. EQ is a safer option so yeah. wish clefable is pretty much needed on most stall teams due to how it prevents you from losing to many set-up sweepers while also passing wishes to the team keeping it healthy. Last slot is kinda debatable but i went with cm slowking as its a nice win-con that also happens to check keldeo and beats stuff like suicune which as we all know clef loses to. Nice team overall.

Team 8:

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Iron Head

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Surf

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 230 Atk / 26 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Beam

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast
- Scald

Been liking this team quite a bit. Landot+AV tang+Drill is a nice alternative of dealing with several mons in the tier. Basically Landot beats birds and checks sand, Tang checks Mana, keld, lati's while driller beats clef in other words its kind of a alternative to lando/lati/rachi. To compliment this nice backbone you got specs Keldeo and Specs latios to pressure teams pretty well. To compliment this fine offensive synergy you got Mega lopunny to take advantage of the havoc lati and keld cause. Ice beam is there just to show those landot and chomp whats up. Fun stuff overall Alot of type stacking though but w/e everything compliments each other really nicely. Shout-outs to ABR for the backbone of tang/drill/landot.

Attachments

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Team 3:

Chariot (Medicham-Mega) (M) @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch

Justice (Latios) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Psyshock
- Surf

Devil (Weavile) (F) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

Lovers (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Star (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Fire Punch

Strength (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Spammed this quite a bit early on the suspect. Works really well until you run into a bisharp. Although bisharp really has a hard time coming in unless its brought in via u-turn/volt switch/baton pass or sac. Cb weavile+cham is probably one of the most devastating things to fight because they pressure things so much. Combine that with specs tios and you have a fairly easy time with slower more balanced builds. Hp fire landot helps w m zor and ferro while scarf rachi provides a nice pivot and healing wish is nice on a team with 0 hazard removal as it lets weavile have a second go at things to clean the game up. BD Azu makes a nice cleaner or hole puncher on this team also. Aside from how bisharp counterplay is tricking it specs and keeping landot healthy this is a fun team. Specs Keldeo could be run over azu and then you make lati lo 3 atk.
  • Banded Weavile on Offense
  • HP Fire Lando-T
  • Fire Punch Jirachi
  • Azu on a team 6-0ed by Bisharp
Conclusion: Hurls into trash bin

Changes
LO>Band Weav
SD>HP Fire on Lando-T
Heart Stamp>Fire Punch on Jirachi
Draco Surf Defog Roost LO Latios>Specs Latios (i hate defog tios but u have 2 psychic move users and weavile rly likes defog support, not to mention spikes is more common w/o sab on suspect ladder)
Keld>Azu

Have fun with your new and improved team

Last edited:
Team 7:

View attachment 72847
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 20 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Normally i dont build or use stall but this suspect test did tempt me to finally give it a go. Not a matter of me not liking stall but more that sable stall is just boring to use. Zard-x stall is a old classic from xy so i decided to try building it for the suspect. Uses dual defog which has been catching on as its actually really effective at keeping hazards off the field which is just perfect for zard-x. Dug helps trap stuff like tar and tran. The reason zard still runs eq is cause of how you really shouldn't be risking dug in order to remove tran. EQ is a safer option so yeah. wish clefable is pretty much needed on most stall teams due to how it prevents you from losing to many set-up sweepers while also passing wishes to the team keeping it healthy. Last slot is kinda debatable but i went with cm slowking as its a nice win-con that also happens to check keldeo and beats stuff like suicune which as we all know clef loses to. Nice team overall. [/quote]

I wanna say that I've found a good set for Char-X stall being this :

EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Roost

Mostly a win con set but I think it can be tailored to become stall

Why would i run DD zard-x On stall. I already have a slowking as a win-con and two dd zard-x has no reason to ever be on stall. The utility wisp zard-x has is much more valuable due to how it cripples several things in the tier while also checking stuff such as bisharp. By running DD you lose that bulk and utility.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Team Dump

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]/Earth Power

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost/Psychic
This is a pretty fun Mega Diancie Offense that I made a few days back when I saw people were dropping Skill Swap on Azelf with Sableye gone. Mega Diancie+Thundy was the central core of the team since Thundy lures in and Chansey and takes its Eviolite off for Mega Diancie to break, and it broke through fat waters and generally bulky Pokemon like boldfable and crap that deals with it. Manaphy was added next since it's a stupid breaker and deals with crap like Gastro that the first two members of the team fucking hate. I originally had sash lead chomp in the next slot and i realized that I got owned by MSciz/Bisharp, so I quickly changed it to tankchomp for this reason. Ik tankchomp sux but I liked the rest of the team a lot. Next, jirachi was added since u need a scarfer on like every team and it means i dont click x vs lati twins/fairies. Last I added latios bc losing to keld isnt funny and its a stupid mon to switch into if you don't have like Clefable (another stupid mon). Goons r p fun to use and this is one of my favorite ones to use rn.

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Quick Attack

Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Latios (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Roost

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SpD / 56 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Fire Punch

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
Another fun offense with core of stupid mons Keldeo+Mega Lop since it's super fun to use as they beat the shit out of most offense until the team's in a fucking coma lol. I used QA over Ice Punch Lop since this team has HP Ice Lando-T, Sub Toxic Rachi, and Band Tar to weaken grounds anyways and taking helmet/skin damage is annoying, especially since there's more Pinsirs and Talons on ladder b/c of that poopy birds team. After Lop, I added HP Ice Rocks Lando-T because it's an offense mon that doesn't lose to Zardx and it can lure in other Landos for Lop. After that, I added Latios b/c its like the only semi-good Keld answer bar like Amoong and Latias, which is p important to me since Keld is kinda a big deal. Sub+Toxic Jirachi was added next since it lures in grounds for Lop and is cool for luring in mons like Sciz and Bish, and it means i dont cry w/e i see a Latios lol. The last was bandtar since it helps the team vs the Lati twins a bit as im not spdef Jirachi and it means i dont have to rely on Keldeo to break fat stuff.

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Zen Headbutt

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Steel]
- Explosion

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
This is a pretty fun HO that I've been using lately with Mega Meta that donks on common offensive and defensive teams alike thats p fun to use. I built around MMeta+Thundy since they smush standard bulky offense together under their shoes like nobody's business and NP Thundy can offer some much needed speed control vs crap like birds and rain that can be annoying vs offense. After that, I added suicide lead Azelf since I'm a dummy that doesn't like thinking when he plays, and HP Steel is a cool tech that lets you rocks up on Diancie, since Sab isnt on suspect ladder. After azelf, Keld+Latios was added to cover the usual stuff and I decided to put on LO 3 attacks Keld instead of standard specs bc I dont like losing momentum and it makes it a lot harder for teams that rely on like predicting with crap like rotom to beat me, whereas bo just likes wearing away at shit with scald spam. ScarfTar was added as a last since the team got pooped on by Talonflame and wanted some sort of way of dealing with Gengar lol.

Last edited:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
lol since everyone else is dumping teams right now i guess i could too

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 15 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

this is a team around HP Ice M-Diancie + CM Clefable. It has Jirachi for speed control and Crawdaunt for Stall. While Garchomp keeps the team together by stopping M-Scizor and and other physical attackers such as M-Lopunny , Lando-T etc. And AV Tangrowth is here to block Special attackers such as specs keldeo which this team as trouble with dealing otherwise. very simple :)

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Trick

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 29 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave

Diggersby @ Choice Band
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Quick Attack

This team is around M-Manectric + Diggersby. M-Manectric helps vs Offense while Diggersby trashes bulky offense and some balances. Latios is there to switch in and check pokemon such as Keldeo and Rotom-W while putting pressure on the other team with Draco Meteor. Rotom-W is there for Tornadus-T and Lando-T while providing volt-turn support and Heatran is there to provide rocks and check pokemon like Clefable, Amoonguss, Jirachi, Tangrowth etc. Rotom-W has T-wave to lure Charizard X and Clefable because they can get out of hand. and finally we have Flamethower Clefable for M-Sableye and Stall while providing us with another Lati switch and fighting resist.

enjoy:)[/hide]

Last edited:
I was unaware such a thread existed up until today. I'll be doing a team dump of some of my better teams used in Tournament play and just great for me overall:

Team 1 -

This was a team I used OLT round 3 vs Nelson and although its only purpose was to counter style a specific build, it works really well still outside of this. This features Band tar + Specs Keld used to punish balance with offensive Mega Scizor. Has had mild success on ladder and is good in tournament play.

Scizor-Mega (F) @ Scizorite
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 60 Def / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Sh0ka (Tyranitar) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Shoka (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Siren Sword (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Secret Sword

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Stun Spore

Team 2 -

A cool team I made during cycle 6 of my OLT ladder phase. This features a sand build with mega Latias and Defensive Lando as a defensive backbone, paired with an offensive back bone of specs Keldeo and Volcarona. Has great ladder success and is overall fun

Relax (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Digging for Gold (Excadrill) @ Air Balloon
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin

Her Name (Latias-Mega) @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 20 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Reflect Type

Secret Sword (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword

(ABM) Hammer (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- U-turn

Watch You Burn (Volcarona) @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

Team 3 -

This suspect I wanted to be annoying as possible, and what's more annoying then Mew + Vincecune? Used this to the aid of achieving my Sableye suspect reqs.

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Scald

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Leaf Storm

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 116 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Team 4 -

This was used in my OLT Preliminary game vs Ox the Fox and features a very cool set: Sub zard Y! The goal is to punish Balance/bulky offensive teams whose Charizard checks are Heatran/Scarf tar. I have a volt turn core of Rachi+Lando to bring it in safely, and Latias as healing wish support.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 16 HP / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Roost
- Focus Blast

Cleo (Weavile) (F) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 220 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Toxic

Lunar (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Sad as fuck (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock
- Defog

Team 5 -

Someone told me I never could use Skarmory if my life counted on it. This friendly joke resulted in this team, my mega Zam spike stack. Skarm and Clef get Hazards up while Zam And Keldeo provide offensive pressure with Tyranitar trapping common Hazard removal in Starmie/Lati twins.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Secret Sword

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Counter

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

I may add more a bit later! I hope you all enjoy my stuff :heart:

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
well, sumo is so close, I wanted to post some recent squads that I made. Also thanks MONNA LUSA for building with me the last one!

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Thunder Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 200 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Pursuit
- U-turn

Latios @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

KANE DA GUARDIA (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Protect

RANA DA GUARDIA (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Fire]

UCCELLO DA GUARDIA (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- U-turn

GATTO DA GUARDIA (Weavile) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
- Icicle Crash

FULMINE DI GUARDIA (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave

TUONONDA DA GUARDIA (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

lmfao (Latios) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

git gud (Gyarados) @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Substitute

was fun (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

DOLLAR$ (Garchomp) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

keck (Thundurus) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

kekkers (Excadrill) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Last edited:
Posting a few teams

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Rain Dance
- Psychic

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Roost
- Fly

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Endeavor

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Toxic

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Protect

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch

JelliDecent (Jellicent) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 16 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hex
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Raikou @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 144 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Just posting some fun teams :P

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Atk / 76 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 76 SpD / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Scald
- Calm Mind

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stone Edge

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play
- Stun Spore

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 HP / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock

Conkeldurr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Ice Punch

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

Excadrill @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head

Thundurus-Therian @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

:)

yo, i dont see myself playing oras ou seriously for some time so i'll dump some solid teams as well as some fun ones i've built.

this is a pretty forward offense with multiple win cons that can set up on mons that revenge kill teammates. there arent really any offensive threats you cant maneuver around w aggressive playing but stall w bulky waters can be an issue. bd azu is fantastic tho and while volc is really match up based, it does a nice job of creating set up opportunities for azu or even allowing lando to click eq and stuff. fun team overall

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch / Hammer Arm
- Pursuit

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Defog

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

a fun bulky offense around trick room cofag. the team is pretty self explanatory regarding roles and the overall dynamic. it's quite weak to garde so max atk diancie is a great option to nab the ohko immediately.

Cofagrigus @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 0 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Trick Room

Keldeo @ Mystic Water
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

built this cool balance w deej. it was based around gravity lando which is a super cool tech, venu / cune / rachi is a pretty nice defensive core w lati bringing defog and a zard check and scarf terrak acting as speed control. its pretty solid and rewards aggressive play

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Gravity

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Substitute

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Expert Belt
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Defog

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

pretty basic bulky offense based around bisharp and scizor. its a more bulky take on the cbb ho. its been p successful in some tours nabbing wins in like oupl and suspect tours etc. the lack of good speed control is offset by 3 prio users.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog
- Recover

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast

a fun tailwind team that has nothing for diancie and like 90% of the meta but its pretty fun to use and somehow wins games. lead mew gets rocks and tw up reliably and paves the path for cham to click buttons and win. 2x speed cham is actually pretty scary and wins effortlessly vs those standard bulky offenses. one of my favorites to use if im looking to mess around. also, ape is super nice vs stall

Mew @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Tailwind
- Explosion

Medicham @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Tyrantrum @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Dragon Claw

Tornadus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Sludge Wave
- Tailwind

Whimsicott @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Tailwind
- U-turn

Infernape @ Life Orb
EVs: 188 Atk / 69 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Gunk Shot

SM’s arriving so let’s end the gen with some cool teams. I"d like to rmt some but honestly i did not achieve much

Mega Swampert Offense

Mega Swampert is a cool dude that also fits in offense. Checks a lot of dudes like electrics, fires , darks, steels not named mega scizor ( which barely avoids 2HKO) and even 1v1 strong dudes like azumarill. You can even benefit azumarill who can ko latios with stealth rock damage in rain. It also helps that you can still switch out and benefit from rain if you switch back in time. Others are supplementary, heatran checks annoying dudes, zone for luring lop and steels, thundy pressures electrics, lati pressures even more and azu is a back up keld check as well as a breaker for mega pert. Mega Pert’s bulk is extremely impressive, surviving boosted adamant sharp’s sucker punch after rocks. You can try rachi or sciz over mag since i used to have decent success with them. But mega sciz with a very bulky spread only has heatran to reliably counter it since mega pert can struggle to 2ko without a flinch. IP is neccessary for mega pert as well; i've tried rocks and stuff in the past but getting the 2ko on d-nite, latis and more is very useful.

Some calcs

+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 24 HP / 4 Def Mega Swampert: 256-303 (73.7 - 87.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 24 HP / 4 Def Mega Swampert: 234-276 (67.4 - 79.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Hammer Arm vs. 24 HP / 4 Def Mega Swampert: 141-167 (40.6 - 48.1%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 SpA Thundurus Focus Blast vs. 24 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 234-276 (67.4 - 79.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

0 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 24 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 142-168 (40.9 - 48.4%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

POWER-

252+ Atk Mega Swampert Waterfall vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Clefable in Rain: 211-249 (53.6 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Mega Swampert Waterfall vs. 248 HP / 16+ Def Mega Scizor in Rain: 160-190 (46.6 - 55.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Heatran @ Power Herb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Ancient Power

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet

Magnezone @ Chople Berry
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Gengar Balance

Used in suspect. The team’s almost unaffected by hazard stacking since lop is the only member who’s grounded. 2 of the team are even immune to them. Gengar is very cool after mega sab’s ban, pressuring a lot of teams like hell. Double calm mind’s pretty cool. Scizor weak so run hp fire land-t. Fire punch lop's also cool to get rid of it.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fire Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Double Mega Balance

No, it’s two megas, you didn’t look wrong. Slowbro benefits from having slowbronite since leftovers can be mitigated with regenerator while slowbronite even lowers knock off damage. Scizor’s cool and stuff. Slowbro should only mega evolve in favourable match-ups since scizor’s always the better choice. Weak to hazard stacking so latios can run defog. I run a standard bold bro spread since it's main job is the same as bro, just with no item. When scizor gets trapped or something, slowbro can always be your back up mega as well :D. And scizor even without it's mega is still solid and can help you check threats, just not at the same level.

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Roost

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Heat Wave
- Superpower

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Surf

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Last edited:
Wanted to drop 2 teams that I am quite proud of that I made during ORAS. This being the first gen to which I have been apart of from begining to end I feel as though both my teambuilding and battling have grown because of it and so I felt like sharing and getting some feedback!!
terrakion gif.gif
weavile gif.gif
slowbro-mega gif.gif
landorus-therian gif.gif
klefki gif.gif
amoonguss gif.gif

Mega Slowbro Bulky Offense
Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head
- Quick Attack

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Iron Defense
- Slack Off
- Scald

Klefki @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Magnet Rise
- Spikes

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Lax Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore

Description
This team started with me building around the core of Terrakion + weavile with the idea that it would be a fighting Dark core that didnt struggle with flying types due to both Ice/Rock typing respectively. Mega Bro gave me a bulky win con that wasn't too troubled by hazards or status while Lando-T + Klefki formed somewhat of a hazard stack for me and helping form my defensive backbone. Amoounguss Was my glue of choice with HP Fire to help to deal with Mega Zor a bit better as other then burning it with scald and lowering its Attack with Lando my team doesn't have much of an answer to it.

cofagrigus gif.gif
heatran gif.gif
skarmory gif.gif
serperior gif.gif
tyranitar gif.gif
slowbro-mega gif.gif

Trick Room Cofag Bulky Offense
Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

Serperior (F) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leaf Storm
- Leech Seed

Cofagrigus (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Nasty Plot

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Protect

Slowbro (M) @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Scald

Skarmory (F) @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Defog
- Iron Head
- Roost

Description
This Team was based around Trick Room Cofagrigus which is a really niche mon in ORAS OU. Used the Defensive Hazard core of Skarm + Heatran for this team because Tran aleviates Cofag having to switch into any Special attacks while helping skarm with Electric/Fire types. Skarm was my physical wall of choice because it gave me roll compression allowing it to also serve as my hazard control. Skarm is holding Shed Shell due to not wanting to click X vs Zone. I chose SubSeed Serp for offensive preasure and Scarftar for speed control and trapping as well as being able to get ride of the main switchins to Serperior's Leaf Storm in opposing Heatran's. Mega Slowbro was used as this teams glue and also gave me another bulky wincon incase Cofag got worn down checking physical threats due to lack of recovery with the Trick Room Set.

Last edited:
Just dropping some teams i enjoyed ya

Hoopa Lop balance by Obliviate

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Adamant Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Hoopa @ Leftovers
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 40 SpD / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 12 SpA / 156 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind

Hoopa Diancie balance by Obliviate

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hippowdon @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Hoopa @ Leftovers
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 40 SpD / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

EVs: 208 HP / 48 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Celebi bulky offense by njnp

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Iron Tail

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 SpD / 128 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Earth Power

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 24 Def / 210 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Energy Ball
- Baton Pass

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Counter

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Roost

drag+vinccune by njnp

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 224 HP / 252 SpA / 32 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Draco Meteor

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Smack down

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage

Venu+reuni+duggy stall by me and njnp

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Knock Off / Hidden power fire
- Synthesis

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Def
- Earthquake
- Screech
- Reversal
- Rock Slide

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 172 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave / Hidden power ice
- Defog

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

Beedrill bulky offense

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Secret Sword

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Pursuit/Knock Off
- Protect

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost

heal bell lop bd azu bulky offense

haruhi suzumiya (Lopunny-Mega) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Heal Bell
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out

Mikuru Asahina (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Defog

EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
[Hide/]

Last edited:
I figured I'd post my 3 favorite ORAS teams since Generation 7 begins tomorrow. They're not the most competitively viable teams but I enjoyed using them nonetheless.

Pretty straightforward Sash Spam offense, except it features Mega Blastoise. It provides Rapid Spin support to prevent entry hazards from breaking Focus Sash while also acting as a decent wallbreaker. Admittedly, Blastoise is outclassed by Starmie and Excadrill as a spinner but it's my favorite Pokemon so idc :P

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Another one of my favorite teams that tries to utilise some underrated Pokemon. I wanted to build a team around a Tyranitar + Suicune core. I added in Mega Sceptile to check electric types and bulky waters for Suicune. It also has decent match up against offensive teams thanks to its high base speed. Cobalion provides a good check for Weavile, which Sceptile hates, and provides a second Calm Mind user alongside Suicune. Rotom-W + Landorus-T provide a solid defensive backbone and lure in setup bait for Suicune and Cobalion.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Protect

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Energy Ball
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 24 HP / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 20 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 8 SpD / 28 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stealth Rock

Balanced hazard stacking team with Mega Venusaur. This is definitely the most standard of the three teams I'm posting. Sure, Venusaur declined in viability towards the end of Gen 6 but it's still one of the best Pokemon of the generation. Suicune is the team's main win condition. Weavile helps deal with Venusaur and Suicune's common checks, as well as Pursuit-trapping hazard removers.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Defog

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Roar

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)