ORAS Ubers Analysis Index (See Post #394)

From the couple opinions I gathered it was agreed that SD sets for both Arceus-Poison and Arceus-Steel are the most viable sets.

An SD Arceus-Poison set is open to anyone knowledgeable and willing - I can shuffle (or remove, Hack believes they should be the only sets for both of them but I'll get everyone else's thoughts first) sets on site once completed.

choice xern sets should have geo on them or mentioned (i only use mblast as an attacking move on choice sets but hte analysis doesn't so i'm not sure how to edit)

unless u are minority suspect and believe the following is a legitimate argument::

00:37:04
<@Minority> you're probs more likely to misclick it
00:37:08
<@Minority> than ever use it in
00:37:15
<@Minority> a worthwhile scenario

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The standard choice Xern sets have moves other than ST and Moonblast. If you read the analyses instead of taking quotes out of context you would have realized that.

choice xern sets should have geo on them or mentioned (i only use mblast as an attacking move on choice sets but hte analysis doesn't so i'm not sure how to edit)

unless u are minority suspect and believe the following is a legitimate argument::

00:37:04
<@Minority> you're probs more likely to misclick it
00:37:08
<@Minority> than ever use it in
00:37:15
<@Minority> a worthwhile scenario

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Agree with Choiced Xerneas sets with Sleep Talk to have Geomancy added to the moveset. justifying misclicking isn't really an argument and having Geomancy can't harm you in any way on these kinds of sets, there's uncommon scenarios where the optimal play is to Geomancy up after your choice item has been knocked off and is much more beneficial to have Geomancy in case of these highly specific scenarios as it could potentially be a game changer.

I would also like to recommend Choice Banded Tyranitar for analysis before closure of ORAS,I have 3 teambuilds with this mon and honestly it's probably the best application for Tyranitar in this period of the Metagame. Even with a Jolly nature Tyranitar (set I've been using) is a pretty nuts breaker, while doing around 40% to most Groudon in the tier and a chance to 2HKO Rp Don after initial rocks. Able to trap threats to both Primals such as Latios or helping to remove Giratina-O to keep Stealth Rock up. Max HP with an Adamant nature to do more damage can be used to avoid being 2HKo'd by Draco Meteor from Latios or 2HKO'd by Mence Double Edge after Rocks, though you miss out on outspeeding Support / Unboosted Rp Groudon which kinda sucks. Klefki can't switch in much as it is 3HKO'd factoring in leftovers and gets beaten by Earthquake, most reliable switch ins are Support Arceus formes / Groundceus or Xerneas (in some scenarios) to name a few. Partners to deal with support arceus become obvious team options such as Mega Gengar / Xerneas aswell as offensive Kyogre which appreciates Groudon being weakened considerably, while reliable ground immune's like Mega Salamence, and Giratina-O to deal with Groudon.

I'll happily write this analysis up, unless someone else would like to.

Last edited:
Agree with Choiced Xerneas sets with Sleep Talk to have Geomancy added to the moveset. justifying misclicking isn't really an argument and having Geomancy can't harm you in any way on these kinds of sets, there's uncommon scenarios where the optimal play is to Geomancy up after your choice item has been knocked off and is much more beneficial to have Geomancy in case of these highly specific scenarios as it could potentially be a game changer.

I would also like to recommend Choice Banded Tyranitar for analysis before closure of ORAS,I have 3 teambuilds with this mon and honestly it's probably the best application for Tyranitar in this period of the Metagame. Even with a Jolly nature Tyranitar (set I've been using) is a pretty nuts breaker, while doing around 40% to most Groudon in the tier and a chance to 2HKO Rp Don after initial rocks. Able to trap threats to both Primals such as Latios or helping to remove Giratina-O to keep Stealth Rock up. Max HP with an Adamant nature to do more damage can be used to avoid being 2HKo'd by Draco Meteor from Latios or 2HKO'd by Mence Double Edge after Rocks, though you miss out on outspeeding Support / Unboosted Rp Groudon which kinda sucks. Klefki can't switch in much as it is 3HKO'd factoring in leftovers and gets beaten by Earthquake, most reliable switch ins are Support Arceus formes / Groundceus or Xerneas (in some scenarios) to name a few. Partners to deal with support arceus become obvious team options such as Mega Gengar / Xerneas aswell as offensive Kyogre which appreciates Groudon being weakened considerably, while reliable ground immune's like Mega Salamence, and Giratina-O to deal with Groudon.

I'll happily write this analysis up, unless someone else would like to.
go ahead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)