ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hey i think seismitoad need an update. i mean it actually only has a rain set which is... lackluster. i guess its a relic from xy era since i wouldnt use it when m pert exist for that niche of sswimmer that takes on electrics and inmune to prankster twave and m pert hits hard actually, 85 offenses and bad movepool isn't helpful much. but a sr set needs to be added: uncommon typing and ability that lets it to take on electrics very good and inmune to scald, with good support movepool (sr scald knoc off toxic) and great hp + decent defense to check some physicals like zard x, m meta (bar gk, sucks u need another check), talon, azu, etc. good niche sr user overall.
Jukain I agree. So if Sergi wants this, and you have no complaints, he can take it.

Jukain I agree. So if Sergi wants this, and you have no complaints, he can take it.
sorry never meant to take it or something, just only pointed out. i dont have time and am not good at english, so i am sure there is better people than me to do that :)

would mega medicham be eligible for a revamp?
I wouldn't count on it but you could make a case for it
What mons would be available for analysis Jukain?
There are still plenty of mons you could probably do analysis on. They may have to be lower tier ones but there are still some mons you could for example i'm doing an analysis on Chesnaught and Quagsire. If you want to find some mons I would recommend going to OU viability thread and start there.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
There are still plenty of mons you could probably do analysis on. They may have to be lower tier ones but there are still some mons you could for example i'm doing an analysis on Chesnaught and Quagsire. If you want to find some mons I would recommend going to OU viability thread and start there.
ill look into and suggest a mon im interested. thank you :]
Is Dralgalge or Tyrantrum open?

Last edited:
Oh, wait, I can do Tyrantrum? Sorry, I was just waiting for approval, but if it's okay with the OU team, I'll get started on it as soon as I can.

dropping m-sharpedo because it sucks and its analysis is too complicated to write up. someone can take it, but just know that it is extremely challenging to write up because there are so many factors to secure a sweep and pretty much all of them need to be addressed because they are all common threats.

gimme m-sharpedo OoooOoOo. i kinda reserved landorus or something awhile back, but never posted it so dropping that too.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Would that be Lando-i? If so, I'd be interested in picking that up if QC approve.

E: nvm it's already been completed

Last edited:

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dropping Seismitoad. Various IRL issues, lack of experience (only used it like 10 matches or so) and the fact that I wanna concentrate on Alakazam. Gl to anyone who decides to take it up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)