ORAS NU C&C Index

NU Analyses Revamps Index

Here's all the information you need to know before reserving an analysis and some useful links to help you along the way:

Generation 6 Analysis Format
Spelling and Grammar Standards
Grammar-Prose Team Queue

Here is a list of all the current NU Quality Control (QC) members. All analyses must be approved by them.

Analyses will be categorized in the following manner:

[Unreserved] – The analysis has not been reserved. You are free to reserve it.
[In Progress] – The analysis is in progress. Reservations will only last two weeks unless progress is shown or the person who made the reservation contacts me and has a legitimate excuse.
[Completed.] – The analysis has been uploaded on-site.
You have at most 72 hours after reservations to post the skeleton.

Analysis Thread Tags (stolen from OU)
When you post your thread, be sure to use the appropriate tags for each stage of the analysis:

WIP - Work in Progress: The skeleton is incomplete and is not ready for the QC Team to evaluate. Keep in mind that the longer your analysis stays in WIP stage, the greater the chance of it being reassigned. Do not be lazy.

Quality Control - Quality Control Ready: In the thread title, include [QC: 0/3]. The skeleton is complete in bullet point form and now needs to seek approval by the QC Team. Make sure you update the thread title with the number of QC checks you currently have. ONCE YOU REACH 2 QC CHECKS YOU MUST WRITE UP THE ANALYSIS BEFORE RECEIVING THE THIRD CHECK.

Copyediting - Grammar-Prose Ready: In the set title, include [GP: 0/2]. The three required QC approvals have been met. The Grammar-Prose team now takes over. When you are ready for a GP check, please post in the Grammar-Prose Queue with a link to your analysis.

Done: After the analysis gets two GP stamps, the analysis is ready for upload.
Be sure to update your thread's tags and stamp number as you move along the process.

High Priority List
Avalugg
Beheeyem
Pinsir
Rotom-Frost
* = Badgeholder only, due to the analysis likely being complicated.
** = Write up only

You need the permission of an NU C&C mod to reserve a Pokemon in the High Priority bracket.
Articuno - Montsegur
Aurorus - CanadianWifier
Barbaracle - Can-Eh-Dian
Carbink - astroboy
Carracosta - Pokedots
Electivire - Hootie
Fraxure - CanadianWifier
Golem - rubsomebacononit
Golurk - Punchshroom
Gourgeist-Small - -kal-
Granbull - Always!
Kabutops - hollywood
Lilligant - -Kal-
Miltank - Hootie
Muk - Quite Quiet
Rotom - Pokedots
Servine - NV
Vanilluxe - Hootie
Weezing - Kiyo
Archeops - CanadianWifier
Armaldo - WhinoTheRhino
Audino - NV
Cacturne - CanadianWifier
Chatot - fleggumfl
Claydol - Punchshroom
Dusknoir - Psywaves
Exeggutor - Hootie
Ferroseed - Hootie
Fletchinder - Hootie
Floatzel - Hootie
Frogadier - Hootie
Garbodor - NV
Gorebyss - Snobalt
Gourgeist-Super - Bowtie Addo
Gurdurr - Snobalt
Hariyama - Kiyo
Haunter - NV
Huntail - hollywood
Jumpluff - Punchshroom
Kecleon - CanadianWifier
Lanturn - Punchshroom
Leafeon - -kal-
Lumineon - CanadianWifier
Luxray - CanadianWifer
Magmortar (Assault Vest) - Kiyo
Malamar - CanadianWifier
Mantine - Disjunction
Mawile - Pokedots
Mesprit (main analysis) - boltsandbombers
Mesprit (Special Choice Scarf) - Kiyo
Mr. Mime - rubsomebacononit
Musharna - boltsandbombers
Ninetales - boltsandbombers
Ninjask - Quite Quiet
Piloswine - Kiyo
Poliwrath - Punchshroom
Prinplup - Kiyo
Quagsire - Can-Eh-Dian
Rampardos - Punchshroom
Regice - hollywood
Regirock - Quite Quiet
Rotom-S - Psywaves
Sawk - Kiyo
Scyther - Bowtie Addo
Scyther (Choice Scarf) - Kiyo
Sneasel - Snobalt
Stunfisk - Pokedots
Swellow - Bowtie Addo
Tangela - Raiza.
Tauros - Disjunction
Togetic - Disjunction
Uxie - boltsandbombers
Vileplume - Pokedots
Vivillon (Focus Sash + Endeavor) - CanadianWifier
Zebstrika - DarkNostalgia
Zweilous - Punchshroom
Xatu - Always!
Notes:
  • If you are a non-badged member, you may only work on up to two analyses at any one time. If you are a badged member, or I explicitly grant you permission, then you may work on more.
  • If the QC team deems an analysis to not be update worthy just yet, or if we believe that your update would actually be of a lower quality than the on-site analysis, we reserve the right to lock and/or re-assign the analysis.
  • Please do not edit your posts in this thread. Double, triple, quadruple post if you have to, but do not edit your posts. This will help me keep track of who is doing what
Feel free to send me (or any NU C&C mod) a message if you have any questions or concerns. Be it that you want me to add a Pokemon to the high priority list, that you don't know how to go about doing something, or that you think a Pokemon which currently has a NU analysis should not. Any and all questions or concerns are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelix please and thank you :D

e; mismagius as well if possible / needs revamp

blast edit: if you think missy needs a revamp, post it in the analysis discussion thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that this does not include Contrary Serperior, if it remains NU, it will be opened up for an analysis in the future. Current skeletons also should not focus on Contrary Serperior.

Also, we are back into the QC system we used in BW2, where after you receive 2 QC checks, you will write up the skeleton and then receive the third. If this doesn't make sense to you, just let me know and I will explain it in more detail.

If I made a mistake anywhere, please let me know and It will be fixed ASAP, I'm only human!

If you think a Pokemon with an analysis onsite needs a revamp, use this thread here

Finally, welcome Dat Blast and Montsegur too the C&C Mod team!

Dropping Serperior because I assume it needs a full revamp regardless and its future is uncertain so I'd not like it to clog up. Also no longer have interest in Togetic.

I'm gonna take Huntail. I don't know if Mesprit is still in the abyss somewhere, but if it is, please have someone take it from me. It's so outdated that it probably needs a full revamp anyways.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
aighty then, Mesprit is now up for reservation. Keep in mind that CB / Specs are still to be written up separately and that you must get permission from a mod to take either

edit @ below: the mods are gonna discuss in PM about who can reserve stuff in high priority, we'll get back to you as soon as we make a decision

Last edited:

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
aighty then, Mesprit is now up for reservation. Keep in mind that CB / Specs are still to be written up separately and that you must get permission from a mod to take either
Do I have permission to take mesprit? Mont said that it was being discussed, but I'm a bit confused.
Edit: okeydoke, sorry for the confusion and stuff.

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Gonna steal Lumineon as well cause I feel like I've probably used it more than anyone else in NU, lol.
Also its cute and I like it.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ranger Dave go ahead with Octillery (but yes pls ask for permission first next time)

unfixable Me and Mont talked about it and we'd prefer if someone else wrote Steelix since it's an extremely important Pokemon in this metagame and we want to ensure the highest quality possible for its analysis (don't take it personally, feel free to reserve something else though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)