AG ORAS AG Cup - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

ORAS Anything Goes Cup

Learn more about the 2020 Anything Goes Tournament Circuit.

The AG Grand Prix consists of three tournaments, The ORAS Cup, The USUM Cup and The Galar Cup. Players earn points from each cup in order to reach the playoffs, a top 16 bracket where they can compete to earn points for the AG Circuit.
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard ORAS Anything Goes tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • Replays are mandatory.
Round 4
ice-master-523  vs  (Winner of DontStealMyPenguin vs Unicorns)
PurpleGatorade  vs  WSun1
BaconEatinAssassin  vs  Enzo Gorlami
SputnikGT  vs  pichus

Deadline: Sunday, June 7th 11:59PM GMT.
Extension Deadline: Thursday, June 4th 11:59PM GMT.

Last edited:

Unicorns

Banned deucer.
I'm requesting an activity call on DSMP. I tried to begin scheduling with him last Monday and he didn't reply for several days. His reply was really vague and didn't give me a time or date, so I again replied trying to schedule. He finally replied again the day before the deadline and I replied right away, saying I could play then and there (mind you, I was at work). He then didn't show up on PS in the two hours I was there immediately after he replied. He again didn't reply until hours before the deadline, and it wasn't even to me. He instead asked for an extension without my consent, seeing as I have work two of the three days of the extension. I have a night shift tonight, and I'm doing family stuff tomorrow. DSMP disappears for extended periods of time, and wouldn't help out with scheduling. I don't have time to sit on PS all day, hoping he randomly shows up. Ergo, I'm calling act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)