Sticky Orange Islands SQSA Thread

Quite sure some of the people on the b-tree discord could be interested in it. I could to some extends, but I don't think any of us has seriously committed to it at the moment.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Is there anywhere here to discuss Battle Royale? I've been enjoying it more than Battle Tree lately and wondered if there were any interesting Pokemon or strategies to try out
Not particularly, Battle Royal is fairly random.

I would suggest waiting until USUM comes out and seeing how Battle Royale Changes/Stays the same from there going forwards and then make a thread about it.

Hmm... I have little question. I can't seem to find the list of hatching location in SuMn. Anyone has it?
And in any case, if Aether House is listed?

In R/B, I used ACE to change my trainer name to TRAINER and my ID to match that of the Jynx that I received in the in-game trade (for Poliwhirl). However, the name rater still wouldn't let me rename her despite me having a matching name and ID. Why would this be?

Is it confirmed that Gen VIII games will not be released for 3DS.? I'm assuming they'll only be on the switch but I just want to make sure it's confirmed.

Game Freak confirmed a while ago that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be the final main series Pokemon games for the 3DS.
Is there a source for this? I'm not doubting you and I know that particular phrase has been thrown around the internet to a frustrating degree, but I'm really curious since I don't remember hearing them say this directly.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Is there a source for this? I'm not doubting you and I know that particular phrase has been thrown around the internet to a frustrating degree, but I'm really curious since I don't remember hearing them say this directly.
0:43

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
That's just the announcement of a main game on Switch; while one could naturally infer from that that this means no more 3DS main games, I was asking about the specific direct confirmation of no more 3DS main games.
Well they never specifically said there would be no more 3DS games, but with them moving the next core series game to the Switch the only Pokemon games that'll come out on the 3DS after USUM would just be spinoffs/side games/rerelease of Crystal and the Gen III games.

Are you forced to capture Giratina in the Distortion World in Platinum, or can you defeat it and capture it after completing the main story?

Quick, this answer is of the upmost importance! Social lives are at stake!

Should I name my Litten Tom Jones or Tiger$$$$$$$?

I going to be trapped on the choose a starter page forever without your help.

In R/B, I used ACE to change my trainer name to TRAINER and my ID to match that of the Jynx that I received in the in-game trade (for Poliwhirl). However, the name rater still wouldn't let me rename her despite me having a matching name and ID. Why would this be?
Late, but this is because the ingame trades don't actually have a OT of "TRAINER", they have a control character that prints out the relevant name depending on the language of a game. The specific byte you need to put in your name is 5D + terminating characters.

How long does it take for Pokemon to show up on the GTS? I deposited a Wingull from my US about 15 mins ago, requesting a Jirachi so I can trade it over from my Sun, but I still don't see it on the GTS even after applying all the relevant filters.

In S/M, without trading, is it possible to obtain two 50% Zygarde by assembling one before getting all the cells, then assembling the other using the remaining cells? Or will the game refuse and only let you upgrade 50% to 100%? (I know obtaining multiple 10% Zygarde or even one 50% and multiple 10% is possible.)

Will there be a USUM in game tier thread anytime soon? If not, is there an estimated date for it?

How long does it take for Pokemon to show up on the GTS? I deposited a Wingull from my US about 15 mins ago, requesting a Jirachi so I can trade it over from my Sun, but I still don't see it on the GTS even after applying all the relevant filters.
You can't trade Mythical Pokemon like Jirachi in the GTS, so is probably an issue like that

If you keep having problems, you could ask around here for someont to help you

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...item-requests-etc-go-here-no-hacking.3621037/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)