Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know the trope is no one named characters die in one piece but I don't think we've seen as much straight up murder in any arc.

I think that's an interesting way for Oda to take things

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The tale of Jimbo is a sad one. For every week he awaited the news of his beloved friends: Luffy, Zero, Sanji, Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brooke. He'd delight in their tales of both courage and woe; taking every triumph of theirs as his own.

But a dark week for the young Jimbo did loom. Instead of his Thursday bounty of pirates and magic and adventure he found himself with no news and no tale to tell. The young Jimbo, with not much left, decided to buy himself a boat.
"This will do well for adventure," he said to himself. Hoisting the mast he set off. Never to be seen again.

Jimbo

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It was kind of difficult to follow everything going on in this chapter at once, but they have picked up the pace extraordinarily...

Bege is awesome though. Sick and twisted, but awesome.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I mean she doesn't have to die for them to win, deaths are just not that common. Sanji was looking badass on top of that table though,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)