Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, before you report bugs, keep in mind:
- It's not done yet.
- There's no way to reorder teams/pokemon/moves yet, these are planned
- There's no support for boxes yet, this is planned
- There's no sliders for EVs yet, this is planned
- Teams aren't saved to your account yet, this is planned
- The teambuilder doesn't change based on your select tier, this is planned.
- It's not done yet.
Love how you made sure we knew "It's not done yet," Zarel. :P

Anyways, not sure if anyone else has said this at some point already, but my idea is that maybe there could be some sort of scale to show the teams strengths and weaknesses against certain types. By this, I mean, rating how well the type coverage is for the team. More moves/pokemon able to counter a certain type would give that type a higher "rank" while types with no super-effective moves would have a lower "rank."

Also, for dual type coverage, perhaps make it such that if the rank of the two types were to be averaged, or the midpoint of the two if you prefer (like state that it works that way if you choose to do it), it would give the "rank" for coverage for that type combination.

Not sure I explained this well, but hopefully you know what I mean by this. Either way, TeamBuilder seems awesome as it is for "Alpha" stage :D

Team Builder seriously needs to be loaded on the computer. There is absolutely no reason I should need to log onto a server to get all the information about 802 pokemon. It sucks. It would be a million times faster. (Litterally!) These computations, and data access would take no time if they were done on the client side.

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Team Builder seriously needs to be loaded on the computer. There is absolutely no reason I should need to log onto a server to get all the information about 802 pokemon. It sucks. It would be a million times faster. (Litterally!) These computations, and data access would take no time if they were done on the client side.
This thread has about served its purpose; before this, its last post was in 2012. Try moving that in Suggestions perhaps, this thread is pretty dead and probably won't be looked at much.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Data for the 802 pokemon are already loaded to the client for teambuidling purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)