Resource OM Bazaar: Sample Teams / Team Dump

Hello everyone, let me show you the last will team that brought me on top 20 ladder.
Last will's month just ended, but I'd like to let this team for when the meta come back.

My english may be bad, feel free to corect me if you've got the time.

In few words, 5 non regenerative monsters that can handle hits and wills and kill their foe, and latias to bring down entry hazard and up your win con'
This teamalso use of the sandstorm.
Team code :
げんき どらごん (Dragonite) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Power-Up Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Mager Nah (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 140 HP / 176 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Overheat

Cancer <3 (Steelix-Mega) @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 HP / 172 Atk / 56 Def / 44 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Focus Blast ? (Tyranitar) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 108 HP / 244 Atk / 156 Spe
Brave Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Focus Punch

Lati.@ir (Latias) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

6th slot (Landorus-Therian) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Explosion

I've kept my nicknames, feel free to change it of course ^^

More detail about team :
Steelix is min speed to "outspeed" trick room user. Heavy slam+earthquake hurt even more under the sandstorm, when you feel your end comming, use explosion to throw a double explosion that OH almost any poke that doesnt resist normal.
I let you imagine steelix laughing in front of alolan golem :)
252+ Atk Pure Power Medicham-Mega High Jump Kick vs. 236 HP / 56+ Def Steelix-Mega: 326-386 (93.1 - 110.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

Tyranitar assault vest is the friend of steelix. It set up the sandstorm for its sand force skill, and tank specials moves all the day while steelix deal with physic. Its dark type imune it to prankster will'o and SE 2hKO sabley. It trap psy pokes, specially azelf that lose it sash on sandstorm and waste it's explosion.
156- speed outspeed scizor 0 EV and OH them with fire blast by keeping special atk.
252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 108 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar: 161-192 (43.7 - 52.1%) -- 15.2% chance to 2HKO

Dragonide
is made for last will, since it can handle One move easily with multiscales, it can kill 2 poke by games, and more if you make a good use of latias' wish.
E-speed is a godly priority, fire punch kill every grass/bug/steel shit, PuPunch prepare a powerfull finish and outrage finish everyone.
Safety google block every spore, and protect multiscales from sandstorm.
252 SpA Thundurus-Therian Hidden Power Ice vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 144-170 (41.9 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
well, without multiscales the 2nd kill, but it let you E-speed or even outrage to kill it.

Heatran is not played with protect, leftovers only grant a few staying power, but you shall use it offencively. Overheat hurt anything, earthpower deal with other heatran and few other pokes, will'o can get slow physical poke (zygard sub+coil doesnt expect the speed investment, specially while seeing leftovers)
SR are here just in case you fine a turn, just like steelix.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magearna Fleur Cannon vs. 140 HP / 4 SpD Heatran: 82-97 (22.9 - 27%) -- 56.6% chance to 4HKO
Heatran was added to deal with magearna

Landorus is our anti landorus poke. Uturn give mementum, explosion give pain, Z-earthquake too, and HP ice get other lando. Remember that you'r -speed nature make you slower than other lando, you can use a -SpAtk or a -spDef or whatever you feel, but the -speed allow to take an intimidate hit and then place anything else.
252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Explosion vs. 232 HP / 180+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 213-251 (59.3 - 69.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
remember you can click on explosion to throw a double explosion (normal + last will)

LATIAS is our star. On team preview, you can always identify that one of our non regenerative monster deal with most of the enemy's team. Just use him twice ! With no defencive EV, life orb and draco meteor, latias die quickly, witch is what we want ! healling will heal one pokemon and reset it's statut. Think about how bulky our pokes are, they nearly always survive with a few HP.
Defog can save you from entry hazard once you got rid of it's setter.

And just for those who care, I call this team Will of Steel II.

Here you can see how a good team bring back a bad skill:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lastwill-584574386

Last edited:
=== [gen7almostanyability] Untitled 1 ===

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Solar Beam

Sun setter and sweeper

Hydreigon @ Heat Rock
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Dragon type Sun setter,which is resistant to fire

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt

Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Aura Sphere

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Seems decent, doesn't at least lack fire -power =).
Anyways on a serious note, having spammed a lot of weather teams myself, the first issue I can see is your over reliance on sun. In general semi weather teams perform better because of their flexibility. Also common flash fire mons are a bit of dick to this team because both of your sweepers are choice locked, and houndoom tho scary but can be pivoted on to something faster. So, I'd recommend running mold breaker on victini and probly scarf, since it'll hit p hard anyways under sun(It'll also give your team some leeway against mega zam, since most zam teams have their ways to deal with magearna) or if you want to keep both of your sweepers at least put trick on victini over zen headbutt or use fightnium z on typhlosion.
Another thing is desolate island is kind of counter productive since it forces you to bring your sun setters again and this team needs defog support really bad. So I'd run something like unaware mew or zapdos or something for defog support which is more important than rocks for a team with 3 rocks weak mons. It also helps a lot against triage mons which when rocks up are a serious issue.

=== [gen7almostanyability] Untitled 1 ===

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Solar Beam

Sun setter and sweeper

Hydreigon @ Heat Rock
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Dragon type Sun setter,which is resistant to fire

Victini @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt

Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Aura Sphere
Can I also reccomend chandelure over typhlosion? I have a sun team myself, and chandy is byfar the best special chlorophyll user. Give it LO, and taunt for stall, as well as energy ball, shadow ball, and fthrower, and you have a hard hitting monster. I can realise how specs eruption in sun might seem really appealing, but imo, the value of a non-choiced chloro attacker would be a huge boost to ur team, as you would struggle less against ff mons. The most common ff mons are in fact buzz and ferro, and tbh I dont really see a buzz answer on ur team. Ferro you can kinda wear down with special attacks, but buzz is a serious threat. I would for a start, change mag from dazzling gleam to fleur cannon. As a regen vest user, it doesnt really mind the spd drop, as it is switching out so often. This switch should at least give you a way to threaten buzz, as mag is also a safe switchin to ff buzz. This way, ur not just banking on a good predict with zen headbutt on tini in order to take out buzz. Geerat's point about mold breaker is also another solution, but I think chloro band tini is a great niche due to its ability to get off back to back creates while still being at scarf speed. Mold breaker is defo a viable option tho, and probs the more sensible one. Personally, I think zen heatbutt is the right idea tho, cos it can 2kho buzz, but thats just me and trick also does the job. In terms of hazard removal, I 100% agree that you are in desperate need of it with all the sun spam being weak to rocks. Choosing a defogger is quite a difficult task for you tho. I think regen zapdos is the way to go personally, and use uturn over voltswitch for guaranteed momentum. The whole point of ur defogger should be to clean up rocks and get back into ur sweepers as soon as possible, without ur sweepers taking too much damage in the process, so I think zapdos is what ur looking for. Fini kills momentum, as does blastoise, and mew still gets kinda reked by triage golisopod, which is a moderate threat for ur team. Regen on zap should also ensure that you dont get bullied around by rocks, as zap will heal most of the rocks damage it takes. A meme I have been playing around with has been magic guard LO zap, as a defensive defogger, as it takes no rocks damage, and can hit actually pretty surprisingly hard, however dont use that, it hasnt really been tested and is probs just trash, stick with regen lefties or regenvest on zap. Finally, I really hope you are running download on houndoom. While the ability doesnt stay, it works before it mega evolves, and the spa boost could be helpful.

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Hi guys when you need good team for Gen7Anything Goes i give you one

Okay so before I joined Smogon I used to be AG fanatic (more than BH to some extent tbh) even though I was super bad at it. After couple months of my activity that are mostly associated with BH, I wanted to go back and play AG again because I wanted to play a metagame with legality in terms of ability and moves. Of course, AG teambuilding has infinitely many options and I had hard time deciding which one to make, and I just ended up making a team that entertains me the most. Below is the team that is made for entertainment rather than viability (although I believe it somewhat works), I dump it here:

So from the blank white page inside my brain, I planned on starting off by adding three identical 'mons that can hit everything. Couple candidates were Primals, Arceus, Xerneas, and others. But Primals had their own flaws of lacking utility (unless you dedicate to sacrifice a moveslot like you do on stuff like Pdon), Arceus lacked raw power without Swords Dance or multiple Calm Mind boosts. Triple Xerneas sounded sweet to me, but the physical movepool was abysmal and I decided not to build around it. If it had something like Play Rough, I would have considered, however.

Yveltal was what came to my mind; the cool-looking badass baconbird that was one of the shining stars of the dark and Bad generation of XY. It was one of the few relevant 'mons that is capable of running all three choice items with a viable moveset, deal with stall teams using Taunt, and had solidly balanced stats.

Three Yveltals are Choice Band set, Choice Specs set, and bulky Foul Play + Taunt set, which all can check most of the metagame reliably (bar Mega Rayquaza that lives banded Sucker Punch and OHKOes all my birds with banded Dragon Ascent). Choice Band set sometimes lured Ho-oh and Chansey and blew them up, Choice Specs set heavily pressured most switch-ins namely support Arceus that is not Rock or Fairy, and the bulky one, which had exact spread to outspeed max speed Smeargle to use Taunt and live +2 Extreme Speed from Adamant Arceus after Stealth Rock, was quite reliable backup.

Arceus-Ground was needed because every time the opponent leads with Primal Groudon and I send Taunt Yveltal, I may be able to stop Stealth Rock but the Lava Plume was awful to handle. So I needed something that can force Groudon out and set Stealth Rock, and Arceus-Ground was best fit.

Arceus-Rock is more of a meme. Ho-oh, despite it was usually easily eliminated by Choice Band Yveltal, was a trouble for my team especially Sacred Fire had nasty 50% burn chance and some variants even carried Toxic to wear down support Arceus forms (while Ho-oh itself suffers less from Toxic thanks to Regenerator). I decided to use Rockceus to force Ho-oh out and use Refresh to get rid of status if the opponent predicts and uses Toxic. Yes, this is not the best way to deal with Ho-oh especially while wasting a moveslot carrying Refresh while I can run other utility, but I am just bad, okay?

Lastly, I needed something that can deal with any variants of Xerneas in any circumstances. At first I grabbed Arceus-Poison with Psych Up from AG resource thread from someone's sample team and it destroyed any Xerneas. However, it turned out Poisonceus didn't have much usage outside of checking Xerneas so I decided to get Chansey which is able to handle Xerneas, CM Arceus, and Primal Kyogre with Confide. Although I could choose Blissey to avoid Mega Gengar or rare support Arceus with Whirlpool + Perish Song, usually my 3 Yveltal's immensely threaten Mega Gengar and aforementioned variants of Arceus are mostly shut down by Choice Specs / Taunt Yveltal.

Not dumping this because this team isn't that good or anything, just wanted to share the team that entertained me for a while. Also couple people asked me an importable for this team but thanks to my IT team in school that leaves me locked in ps! most of the time, I could not and I hope some of them can stop by and pick up this team sooner or later.

Yveltal @ Choice Band
Ability: Dark Aura
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Steel Wing
- U-turn

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Focus Blast
- Heat Wave

Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 172 Def / 160 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Roost
- Toxic

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 160 HP / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 160 HP / 156 Def / 96 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Recover

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Confide
- Soft-Boiled

Last edited:
Starstorm - an MnM offense team
Fairy
Lunala @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Shield
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Venusaur @ Red Orb
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SpA / 24 SpD
Modest Nature
- Weather Ball
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Growth

Hippowdon @ Venusaurite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Magearna @ Sablenite
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpA / 112 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Heart Swap

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Defog

Zygarde @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute

this idea was totally not stolen from RNG

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I am posting 17 teams because I turned seventeen yay

Anything Goes

Don't expect much from this because I don't main AG; these two teams just help me fluctuate around 1700's.

1. upload_2017-9-20_13-2-40.png

The team is built around Hex Gengar which does most of the late game sweeping with Fairyceuus spamming Toxic on forced switches, Poisonceus plaguing the other team by spamming Sludge Bomb, and Zygarde-C spamming Glare to fulfill my esteemed title of "Quadpara master". Pdon is there with double dance set because it is slappable onto most of my team while simultaneously functioning as a check to Psyshock Xerneas which will murder my Poisonceus. Ferrothorn is just a glue 'mon in most of my balanced and stall teams due to it providing hazard support while being one of the safest switch-in for Primal Kyogre.

2. upload_2017-9-20_13-36-58.png

2-2-1-1 Doesn't mean I copied this from GMU or anything, I decided to build around two Zygarde-C after spectating one of the OMLP games from Catalystic. Essentially a copy and paste of the team above except I removed Pdon and slapped in second Zygarde-C as Groudium Z sweeper.

Balanced Hackmons

1. upload_2017-9-20_12-46-24.png

As the title implies, this is the team I used the most in the suspect ladder. It mostly revolves around Diancie and Cuntrary Gengar. Diancie is standard Pixilate except it sets Stealth Rock, abusing its ability to force out shitload of switches. Prim sea celesteela is an old meme but nothing else checks -ate better than this fat steel in the world where every ray and diancie carries random V-create.

2. upload_2017-9-20_12-23-58.png

This is the team I decided to test on immediately after I got reqs. The reason why Doublade exists is because the purpose of the whole team is exploring through veiled ability called Mummy which is a middle finger sign to AV Regen users like Solgaleo spamming U-turn, and this eventually forces opponents to think twice before mindlessly pressing U-turn to keep momentum. It also removes Poison Heal from Regigigas as soon as it is hit by Knock Off, so it is a solid check as long as one manages to keep it healthy. Another key member is Red Orb Pdon which now runs special sets to hit its Imposter harder as well as doing significantly more damage to Fur Coat users.

3. upload_2017-9-20_12-29-51.png

This team was responsible for the first 20-ish wins on my suspect alt and Flint memed the shit out of me that night where I got second quadpara against Jasprose. Offense mainly consists of Psychic Surge MMY and Electric Surge Zekrom, and while they may seem to interfere with their own environments, it puts opponents under different pressures. Imposter probably gives this team a trouble because Imposter tranfromed into Zekrom and Magearna will take a while to take down. This is also a second team I have Stealth Rock Diancie.

4. upload_2017-9-20_12-35-33.png

Hopefully this team proves that I don't only build teams that are meant to be competitively efficient. This team pretty much has all of my favorite 'mons stapled together, making a core of renegade, badass dinosaur, my favorite birdie, cool-looking legendary with useless secondary typing, booty robot, and badass baconbird. Mixed MMX is really hard to wall unless one decides to specifically prepare for it, and Ho-oh with Life Orb pressures every walls in the tier, 2HKOing the likes of Mega Audino and Registeel and therefore discouraging them from staying in too long.

5. upload_2017-9-20_12-37-58.png

Pixilate Diancie + CB Gyarados is another core I was experimenting on as Solgaleo was becoming more prevalent due to Primal Groudon's absence. Choice Band + Tough Claws Gyarados is capable of Pursuit trapping standard Solgaleo by OHKOing it with Pursuit on switch. Also this is the team that induced stage V cancer to Zovrah because Arceus-Poison (Yes, Arceus with actual Multitype) was insurmountable for Diancie. Also Arceus-Poison turns out to be a good Stealth Rock setter thanks to its ability to pressure common Magic Bounce user called Audino.

6. upload_2017-9-20_12-48-29.png

Same as above except Diancie has Fake Out over V-create meaning it can check cuntrary users better, and Tyranitar is the Pursuit trapper. Regular Groudon with Soundproof might be worse option than Zygarde but I simply wanted a meme back from Gen 6 while commemorating the fallen ladder "hero" $move $wag or something. Probably Groudon should be replaced by Zygarde-C with Groudium Z.

7. upload_2017-9-20_12-43-6.png

Mega Garchomp became a solid wallbreaker after Pdon was gone, and I slapped Arceus-Fairy to get free switchin of Dragon Hammer against the Imposter, and it is bulky enough to take 2 Precipice Blades. Because nothing in the metagame barring Tapu Bulu and Ribombee(...) resists its dual STAB, Mega Garchomp does excellent job harassing fat teams. Unaware Alolan Muk is quite redundant with Solgaleo but I decided to randomly slap in for now because the time I built this team, the ladder was filled with Mewtwo spam and I had to specifically prepare for it. Unaware Yveltal, -ate user, FC Chansey or others can all appopriately replace Alolan Muk imo.

8. upload_2017-9-20_14-59-55.png

Haha funny meme
This is honestly a copy from SL42's dual Zekrom team that was featured in BH open except my team consists of dual Mega Charizard X. The first Charizard was formally a monster that OHKOed Pdon at +2.

9. upload_2017-9-20_15-12-50.png

Two PH Gigas except one can break FC users while the other can break through the rest of the metagame. I was not gonna include this because this looks like a scrub team or whatever but I got to 1500 on testing alt using this team undefeated so I might as well include this team on the list.

1v1

1. upload_2017-9-20_13-43-25.png

Specs Fini is explained here, Chandelure beats both Charizard's using Ghostium Z, Donphan is Donphan.

2. upload_2017-9-20_13-47-5.png

Rockium Z Nihilego simultaneously beats both Charizard's, Chansey, Venusaur, Magnezone, special Tapu Koko, and others. Poisonium Z does nice job blowing up non-scarf Tapu Lele and Primarina. Sableye can deal with any stall shenanigans and sleep shit and stuff barring Imprison Smeargle (who tf uses it anyway), and offensive Mew is lit. This team failed me in 1v1LT because DEG thankfully decided to take 5th best person in each round as a sub, but it was worthwhile experience involving both happiness and depression.

3. upload_2017-9-20_13-50-52.png

Leaving Gyarados users hesitating in team preview is the way I achieve victory. Mega Metagross can be used despite my rule of not using anything 600 BST or above because that is my way of remembering UC.

Miscellaneous

AAA Sketchmons: upload_2017-9-20_13-55-6.png

The team that I built as soon as I heard about Leader's Choice for this month. Mostly for "breaking stall" and stuff. Had like 17 consecutive wins in private challenge matches.

MnM: upload_2017-9-20_14-50-41.png

Getting reqs for Marshadow suspect was really tough especially with the ladder system that made me go against someone in council every 4 games. P much the reason why I used this team was that M'joera and QT got reqs super fast using Sticky Web offense. This is clearly not the best team for Web HO but for newcomers this should give the general idea.

MnM: upload_2017-9-20_15-17-34.png

Probably the most insignificant team in the entire post because I took so many L's with this team and I eventually ditched and started using the team above. MnM is my worst meta so open the paste if anyone cares how bad I was (am).

--​

motherlove So this post has some description on the chomp team I recently gave you so I hope it helps with whatever you are doing with research purposes
UnleashOurPassion If not for you I wouldn't be playing 1v1 so I will give you a shout as thanks
Zovrah Thanks for using Choice Band + Tough Claws teams and letting me know they work surprisingly well

Attachments

Last edited:

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Like, I don't wanna double post but this thread is dead and I am the one who keeps it alive tbf

1v1 squad, assemble.

/
/
or

My Best 1v1 Team
Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 160 HP / 92 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Chandelure @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Donphan @ Groundium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Counter
- Ice Shard

Nihilego @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Acid Spray
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Description: Here

神神龙 (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

海王 (Kyogre-Primal) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 4 Atk / 68 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Bold Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Ancient Power

开始和结束 (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Recover
- Earth Power
- Judgment
- Defog

棉花糖 (Marshadow) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Sneak

约翰迪尔 (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Aromatherapy

重友轻色 (Ho-Oh) @ Life Orb
EVs: 224 HP / 136 Atk / 72 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Toxic

This is my team I use for anything goes my high elo was about 1500 with this team I'm wondering if there are any glaring weaknesses or something I could sub or a move I could change to make my team better.

Your rayray can't touch Arceus-Steel. ESpeed shouldn't be necessary, V-Create would serve you better. (Unless this is deliberate for Ditto, but I can't feel like that's worth it.)
I'd give Kyogre a scarf over blue orb, i don't see how you're revenge killing scarfers otherwise once you take off ESpeed.
Your Arceus's EVs are wack. Full attack and speed on a specially offensive defogger isn't optimal.
Experiment with Fairium Z on Xern. If it doesn't work out, just stay as you are.
What are those Ho-oh evs for? Hard to judge without the reasoning.

Your rayray can't touch Arceus-Steel. ESpeed shouldn't be necessary, V-Create would serve you better. (Unless this is deliberate for Ditto, but I can't feel like that's worth it.)
I'd give Kyogre a scarf over blue orb, i don't see how you're revenge killing scarfers otherwise once you take off ESpeed.
Your Arceus's EVs are wack. Full attack and speed on a specially offensive defogger isn't optimal.
Experiment with Fairium Z on Xern. If it doesn't work out, just stay as you are.
What are those Ho-oh evs for? Hard to judge without the reasoning.
I appreciate the reply and will try this stuff out. The ho oh was from a guy in the anything goes chat on showdown he was top 100 and he told me this was a good set for ho oh. I'm not to knowledgeable about Pokémon and trying to get better so I'm not sure if he was messing with me or it's actually good. As far as the rest I will try it all out and see where that takes me. Is there any Pokémon I should have in here tha I don't. And is marshadow fine as you didn't say anything? I just now realized I accidentally boosted attack instead of special attack on arceus that is a major mistake

I appreciate the reply and will try this stuff out. The ho oh was from a guy in the anything goes chat on showdown he was top 100 and he told me this was a good set for ho oh. I'm not to knowledgeable about Pokémon and trying to get better so I'm not sure if he was messing with me or it's actually good. As far as the rest I will try it all out and see where that takes me. Is there any Pokémon I should have in here tha I don't. And is marshadow fine as you didn't say anything? I just now realized I accidentally boosted attack instead of special attack on arceus that is a major mistake
If you don't know why a set is good, you won't be able to take full advantage of it, and your team won't be built for it. You should probably stick to hard offensive or defensive ho-oh for now.
Marshadow is always fine. You want it or Giratina as a counter to EKiller Arceus on most teams.

I hope I can dump this team here, if not, my apologies.

Gen 7 Ultimate-Z
Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

Muk-Alola @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Power of Alchemy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Clear Smog
- Curse
- Stockpile

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Bulk Up
- Rock Polish

Clefable @ Fairium Z
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Aromatherapy
- Flamethrower
- Cosmic Power

Meowstic @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic

Excadrill @ Icium Z
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Sandstorm

99% of the time you'll lead with either Meowstic or Klefki to set up screens. Which of the two you pick depends on what you predict the opponent will lead with, though it doesn't really matter. I tend to pick Meowstic so I can choose between Toxic/Twave, but honestly getting spikes up early with Klefki can also be nice. Clefable is your physically defensive bulk, though with screens after 1 Z-Cosmic Power it can tank anything really. Muk is your specially bulky mon, but with screens after a Z-Curse and a Z-Stockpile it too shrugs off pretty much everything. Keep setting up defensives to also be tanky after screens wear off. Landorus and Excadrill are there as some stronger alternatives, if your opponent has some bulky Pokémon of their own. Landorus usually sets up a Z-Rock Polish, Z-Stealth Rock, and a Z-Bulk Up, but with the offensive spread the Z-Rock Polish can be enough to sweep. Nice bonus: Lando is immune to Ditto. Excadrill is trickier to set up, but can also be very powerful with Ice/Ground/Steel coverage.
How you use this is basically: 1) Set up screens (screensetter dies or statuses opponent and switches), 2) Switch in the right Pokémon, 3) Set up and sweep. If that fails, use your backup screen setter and repeat.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
sup everyone

since ultra sun and ultra moon are coming out soon i figured i'd show you my ultra team dump (->' '/)->

disclaimer for Rumors: in this team dump, i will be participating in "ctc culture". you can't be the best if you don't say you're the best am i right

this is every team i've ever made in gen 7 bh that's on my phone. this means that some will suck and some won't. the ones not on my phone are really outdated and if you're in a tour or something just remember that shiftry counters all the cfzs!!! the guys on my snake draft team don't want them but my teams don't lose so it's their loss

EDIT: sorry for broken images, i tried to fix them but they broke again. most of them are mmy or ho oh for quick reference

1: regen vest guzzlord stall with no pressure

qd 3 attacks xern is a p cool set but now that pdon is gone run lovely miss or something if you're a baby. if you're a cool guy like me you can get away with running taunt to beat guys like unaware ogre and bad registeel sets, lovely miss still loses to ogre n1.

http://pokepast.es/6baaad1de9d357f6

2: pheromosa stall

this was my first time using sets i'd later come to be known for like prankster glare celesteela (team above was made after this one whoops). stakeout pheromosa has a 110% chance to win except if you're facing an unplayer

http://pokepast.es/5b69fee4a191c7e3

3: gotta go fast

mmy + pheromosa is an amazing core for pressuring dumb balance teams. regen vest aegi is really awful tho so change that if you want. once they sac their ph regi answer to psycho boost or draco meteor then you can 6-0. unfortunately the stakeout ban means that you can't use this nice pheromosa set anymore but there are other options as you'll find out

http://pokepast.es/ff6a831cea219d68

4: me waiting for my tour opponents to show up

this is why stakeout was banned. giratina set might look weird but it beats all the ph regi techs trust

http://pokepast.es/21adcc8747a55dc1

5: back to the future

future sight mmy is good. don't let the ompl guys fool you

http://pokepast.es/085d55f125164f0a

6: no bones about it

saw some guy running my marowak set on the ladder but with sturdy. use that if you want but when it comes to strong attacks we live those. lens pdon in trick room is an absolute monster holy cow

http://pokepast.es/b6474bc5a67a1542

7: onions make me cry

you can use shiny celebi in bh. look at this thing. it's so cool. that pink color is amazing. unfortunately the team has nothing in the way of viability but seriously celebi has like 10 sets DON'T SLEEP ON THIS MON

http://pokepast.es/b74e82d2a1deac10

8: rattlepass v1

first attempt at rattlepass starring a good utility mon in scarf soundproof don shoutouts gmu. unfortunately tho no prankster user really hurts the team. don't laugh at the gar set you counter spectral thief and win man!!!

http://pokepast.es/b54f4ece9f178934

9: rattlepass 2

shiftry is too good for this realm. volcanion is an interesting mon i wanna see what you can do with it

http://pokepast.es/d667167948adb9b9

10: you can't see me

mixtwo should run life orb, change that ig. idk why the ray is empty just pick your favorite ray set and go w that

http://pokepast.es/055ab912c8417b3b

11: tilt god is here

hide yo kids. this was around the time that i thought prankster regi was a decent mon. iapapa on it is kinda cool tho like if you take a big hit then destiny bond you don't really get an opportunity to heal because that's priority and lets the guy kill you.

http://pokepast.es/9f66aa13237ca94d

12: i have no belly and i must drum

stakeout was still legal around this time but this time i wanted to try something different so here's teravolt drum pheromosa. if you win the speed tie vs imposter you probably win the game too

http://pokepast.es/e92ad6c2c01cc882

13: hello brothel, i would like 2 succ please

once i showed a girl this team and told her i beat thermp with it. you might have been expecting a different ending but she walked away and i never saw her again. school schedules are rigged

http://pokepast.es/405e76402a534571

14: same

did you know that switching in on close combat from lucario ohkos eviolite imposter? really makes you think. tha pex is an underutilized mon

http://pokepast.es/f637703270c8ee7f

15: 15 teams could save you 15% or more on car insurance

specs heliolisk has power approximately equal to non specs xurkitree. you still 2hko bad guys like audino but giratina takes 35 from ice beam which is sad. run trick over bp if you want to do nothing to anything after trick

http://pokepast.es/cb94a3e0ed684198

16: five in the hive

liquidation is for piece of garbage pdon but if you want you can run something actually good like v create to threaten out steels. then again you want a u turn to use. maybe go with cc because that's resisted by some of em

http://pokepast.es/b1f970202f4cd1d3

17: smokin weedle

rayquaza should have trick over moongeist to deal with opposing ff steels, you beat shed with 30% poison chance mannn

http://pokepast.es/689426e4d14146ce

18: where did that registeel go

plot twist: audino was the villain the whole time!!!

http://pokepast.es/e8bf0f4d85bf3d1f

19: water lock

instead of using ray to break for regi, use regi's spore to find break opportunities for ray. i love breakers that 2hko almost everything

http://pokepast.es/83e14ea305b3ee8a

20: rattlepass v4 (v3 was the heliolisk one)

it almost looks good before you get to the second half of the team. this was my first experiment with a new rattlepass mon in mmx which was kinda neat

http://pokepast.es/d61f919b03260a89

21: evasion did nothing wrong

acupressure is cool cause even if they got some dumb guy like mmx that can switch in, you can just fish for defense and evasion boosts on the switch.

http://pokepast.es/be93c5f5768a1b37

22: spaceballs

specs deo a is a lethal weapon, try it sometime. this one doesn't hit ttar which kinda sucks but that's what chomp is for. illusion transform is goat you bring it in on registeel and they're like "wait that's chomp" but you're too good for them and transform on the switch

http://pokepast.es/c13741a83e28b979

23: ascended playstyle

countertwo + dumb tech psychic seed = offense? bouncer audino = stall? imposter = balance??? idk what this is but as i said my teams don't lose

http://pokepast.es/36827023a0d949cc

24: frozen eons

they expect that deoxys is imposter proofed with cress so they click moongeist but LITTLE DO THEY KNOW YOUR REAL ANSWER IS DODGING A FOCUS BLAST WITH GYARA

http://pokepast.es/7209db27933246bc

25: 2 liter machine broke (we got 1 liter tho)

sablenite sableye instantly makes any team around 300x better. recover and something for ph regi are mandatory but aside from that you have stuff like knock off, prankster haze, prankster destiny bond, extremely slow u turn to further screw up fat teams, etc. goat mon

http://pokepast.es/249c7e1a458673f7

26: is this enough ph regi checks mom

poison touch bee + fc gar is really good because it's an offensive core that imposter proofs itself with two good standalone mons instead of something dumb like that soundproof core like no one falls for that stuff man. rest of the team could use some work but basically just go w your favorite defensive core. might want to change trick on bee to something else tho because you don't want imposter grabbing your spooky plate man

http://pokepast.es/f0c24ccacb7e68f4

27: notices your garde owo what's this?

this team was made really sloppily but most teams have literally nothing for mega garde besides solgaleo. closest i've seen to a counter is one time some guy had a lugia and it was regenvest but psystrike still 2hkod man you can't just get away with that stuff

http://pokepast.es/6509a74ba699a1ca

28: invest in investmence (°>°)-=|±–

i just wanted to use salamence ok

http://pokepast.es/7af3180ce77b1061

29: skyrim 2: avatar catches his first dragon ball

whenever i see a regigigas on the opposing team i reflexively make sure all the doors in my house are locked

http://pokepast.es/d621c1abc67880e3

30: just remember use caps when you spell the mans name

around this time i finally stopped building bad balance teams and started moving on to good ones. the dragon had a good run on ladder

http://pokepast.es/174372fa7094ee1b

31: you could stop at five or six stores

for being so fire this team unfortunately doesn't have much for opposing fire types but hey those are nonexistent

http://pokepast.es/ed9c95cfaa978573

32: SAND VEIL SPECIAL

this team may look stupid to those who haven't experienced the sensation of dodging a boomburst. the best part is that if you lose it's due to hax by default

http://pokepast.es/fe43c36f25114931

33: kanye's best

LOOK AT YA

http://pokepast.es/9608d0b02c5c32e4

34: unaware chansey stall

a more reasonable take on stall for you guys. poison fang + kwaves threatens all the removers. unaware chansey is a seriously broken mon ban this thing and don't run metal burst on it that sucks

http://pokepast.es/25ce9081591b1d36

35: all this is here for you

when you thought 1 regi wasn't broken enough. prankster taunt regi is just stupid and 6-0s from preview sometimes, it gets even dumber backed by sleep

http://pokepast.es/f1597744ccd8a159

36: unrainked

ho oh and zekrom are the only ranked mons on this team but it still doesn't lose. all of these mons are legal in bh uu btw

http://pokepast.es/62041477168376d8

37: beerus

bug buzz mmy is amazing but the team is not, this bad gengar set can prob be replaced with surge mmy for example. if you don't like gyara you can imposter proof with unaware chansey what did i tell you guys ban unaware before it gets out of hand

http://pokepast.es/1e1b920b58cee512

38: free watatatata

matchup based offense that wins tryouts. illusion pheromosa is an amazing mon actually, it compresses so much utility into one slot. v create is a ct for some jerk with a mega beedrill on the ladder

http://pokepast.es/74fb0d0766012105

39: it's coarse and rough and irritating…and it gets everywhere

i used this team for 1 ladder match and it won and to this day i can't fathom how that happened. lead gar>lead deoxys s but both still suck

http://pokepast.es/9adec65b2d50cbf0

40: aegiblades support ghosting

rumor has it that if you pm this team to a smogon higher-up, they'll draft you for any major tournament you want. draft me for next ompl pls ty

http://pokepast.es/160fdef209baedee

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST POST ON MY WALL THANK YOU ALL

shoutouts to all my snake draft bois aki0s Ztest CROW'S BANE sugarhigh (1v1 me when) jrm115 TheBurgerKing99 TheBurgerKing101 :eyes: Highlord GmU pokeboss9

also MAMP GL Volkner RNGIsFatal highlighter Zovrah Smogon Genie Willdbeast Phat Albert are cool people. so are you, the reader, even in the case that i didn't mention you. don't give up, you can build wildfires with the heat inside you. that was a dumb inspirational quote but see you guys in ultra sumo o/

Last edited:

pazza

Banned deucer.
Hoopa-Unbound @ Safety Goggles

Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Shell Smash
- King's Shield
- Stored Power

Hoopa is a cool mon in BH because its easily improofed with with BOTH of its stabs.
and the imposter CANT hurt you because 1.Your a dark type 2.ONLY Hoopa-U can use Hyperspace Fury so feel free to smash away!
1 down fall is u-turn the most common pivot move

Silver_Lucario42
you can build wildfires with the heat inside you. ty

Hoopa-Unbound @ Safety Goggles

Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Shell Smash
- King's Shield
- Stored Power

Hoopa is a cool mon in BH because its easily improofed with with BOTH of its stabs.
and the imposter CANT hurt you because 1.Your a dark type 2.ONLY Hoopa-U can use Hyperspace Fury so feel free to smash away!
1 down fall is u-turn the most common pivot move

Silver_Lucario42
you can build wildfires with the heat inside you. ty
imposter can use hyperspace fury. on cart and on sim. its been tested and thats the way its supposed to be.

gonna post the various teams I still have in my teambuilder for mnm

1. The Debut
https://pastebin.com/HCNfBdPV
This was an old team I used a few weeks after the Pheromosa suspect that got me known in the community. Built around Choice Scarf Lunala as it was an excellent revenge killer at the time and considering the lack of Dark-types in the tier (this was before the rise and inevitable fall of Mandibuzz and Yveltal) it was practically that one classic laddering team that was sorta seen in your mid-ladder for MnM.

the teams from here were OMPL teams that I either planned to use or did use, but this one was the most significant due to it being another excellent team that I had created

2. Rayquaza's Awakening
https://pastebin.com/whR0vW3n
(lol why did I change the name of Marshadow to 'do not ban me pls')
This was a brilliant balance team that I used during OMPL Week 1 and of course got my arse critted by Grass Knot. Didn't have ESpeed on Rayquaza which made me feel really bad inside that day. Built around Marshadow + Magearna (before I got addicted to the mon)

--rest of OMPL section omitted--

3. Togekiss is a Marshadow check... right?
https://pastebin.com/Bhuw6Mxu
This was a balance that I'm not even sure what I did with, but I assume it worked anyway. Togekiss was a rising mon at the time and was a brilliant wallbreaker with Nasty Plot and Heal Bell. The EVs were rearranged so that it could better take on Marshadow.

4. Toxapex is broken, part 1
https://pastebin.com/JX0f3XBa
Back when everyone discovered that Toxapex could actually stall out a Groudon-Primal with Haze and Recover. I personally didn't understand why I used my defensive Togekiss set considering Toxapex dealt with Marshadow but I guess I was fearing Sub Bulk Up too much

--Starstorm was created around this time--

5. Rainbow Bird
https://pastebin.com/XVAZNMz7
Ho-oh is another underrated threat in Mix and Mega that can pull its own due to the increased difficulty of getting hazards up. It also paired extremely well with Keldeo at this time, creating a destructive offensive core that required teams to have something like Ampharosite Mew just to deal with Keldeo.

6. Nuclear Reactor
https://pastebin.com/0WLKtEaX
Another bulky offense team I created, involving dual Orbs and Deoxys-Speed as a revenge killer. I had never used NP Deo-S before, so I had planned to create a rather slow but powerful team to support it.

7. Magearna's Malevolance (a.k.a Toxapex is broken, part 2)
https://pastebin.com/rwJSfrA7
I had originally intended to rate this team after peaking at 1803 ELO but I decided to aim a bit higher (1850 in particular) and lost two matches in a row, tilting me out of the peak I had. This team is based on Cameruptite Magearna (no surprise there, like most of my teams are based around Magearna anyway) and utilizes it alongside Toxapex to pressure balance teams.

hope to not use Magearna on every team (minus one) in USUM

Posting shitty bh team so this thread actually stays on the front page
Chansey (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Whirlwind
- Recover
- U-turn

Shedinja @ Protective Pads
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
- Endeavor
- U-turn
- Soak
- Extreme Speed

Gyarados-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Spectral Thief

Giratina @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Core Enforcer
- U-turn
- Shore Up

Sableye-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Fur Coat
Relaxed Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Heal Order
- U-turn
- Spikes

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Topsy-Turvy
- U-turn
- Entrainment

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)